If wokeness is a jewish conspiracy then why do woke western jews almost universally hate israel, the only jewish state?

if wokeness is a jewish conspiracy then why do woke western jews almost universally hate israel, the only jewish state?

Attached: jewtrans.png (459x476, 58.87K)

"Woke" is just a buzzword right-wingers use to get their bigotry a patina of virtue.

Attached: 1657548504726.webm (800x450, 2.93M)

>memeflag

Attached: American Jews.jpg (942x969, 115.78K)

This. Jews are good eople.

/thread

They don't. You live in a bubble

read that bio again and tell me it sounds like a sane person you would want to hang around with. No personality at all

>30
He's probably dead

because it doesn't matter, the filth that breaks up families still spreads . these people have no influence on policy and never will

Where's your gay flag faggot?
Can you go fedpost somewhere else

These types of "people" never characterize Zionism as the uniquely Jewish supremacist and religious phenomenon that it is, instead using the standard leftist Marxist speak of calling Israel a "white nationalist colonial state" i.e. to shift blame away from Jews and broadly incorporate their anti-Zionism with their anti-white agenda. It's just anther way to virtue signal and spread hatred of white people.

Middle-aged tranny kike. Neck yourself.

>if wokeness is a jewish conspiracy then why do woke western jews almost universally hate israel, the only jewish state?
Because they intend on destroying Itsreal in the second fake holohoax after having moved all the important ones to Ukraine, thus having their second hnolohoax and using the lesser jews to get the job done.

Do you think the Rothschild family cares whether Israel exists or not? It is ultimately unnecessary for their plans. Some commie Roastie Jew opposing Israel doesn’t hurt the bankers at all. On the contrary they are useful tools to convince goyim like you that nothing insidious is going on since "Le Jews oppose Israel too!".

Because those (((“Jews”)))are the synagogue of Satan. Only the Jews in Israel are the true Jews.

They don't hate it enough to ever use any of their power against it. AOC cried about Israel to make the news and then didn't vote against funding them.

>why do woke western jews almost universally hate israel,
woke and orthodox both seem to be against it.
its nothing burger really.
to me its shizo to hate your state and staying in it.

Orthos hate it because the state doesn’t follow Judaism "accurately enough"

No it isn't asshole. It was proudly used by lefties for years before people caught on to how hilariously pathetic the whole thing is. Don't try to rewrite your own sad history, asshole. Anybody is isn't a cowardly little bitch doesn't give two fucks about being called a racist anymore so don't waste your cum-soaked faggot breath trying to win any points by crying about racism or any other WOKE bullshit.

>Orthos hate it because the state doesn’t follow Judaism "accurately enough"

Attached: thumbs_b2_fdcf58195a43334d1b567f159cd7b038.jpg (959x636, 70.87K)

had to dig up this little gem

Attached: 1592696852212.png (1334x1786, 818.39K)

>this little gem
as old saying says
2 jews = 3 opinions.

>trans
>poly
>bi
translation: I'll do and say anything just so someone will touch my penis snd give me attention. I'm so lonely.

Why do conservatism and jewishness go together like apple pie and ice cream?

thats was 15 year old jewish cis girls sound like. but the 15 year old girl turns into a 30 year old woman and that trans thing stays as it is until it dies of sads

Attached: 1639352513327.jpg (798x770, 177.96K)

you say bigot as if it's a bad thing
> O Nebuchadnezzar, we are not careful to answer thee in this matter. 17 If it be so, our God whom we serve is able to deliver us from the burning fiery furnace, and he will deliver us out of thine hand, O king. 18 But if not, be it known unto thee, O king, that we will not serve thy gods, nor worship the golden image which thou hast set up.