America will be turned brown, all white people will be replaced with Mexicans

You can't kick us all out! YOU WILL BE REPLACED

Attached: M6nMn9g.jpg (932x960, 145.59K)

I want a chalupa or fajita so fucking bad right now.

Anyways, can I get a number 6 with a coke?

You are late Jose, America is already not white.

I will live happily in my gated white community and speak Spanish whenever I go out around commoners. Honestly, if you aren't capable of doing this- you aren't white. Seriously, if you can't just up and learn a distantly similar language to your own very readily- you are dumb. Also, if you get replaced- you deserved it. The immigrants are coming and nothing can stop them and "whites" that aren't particularly cable can vanish in favor of them. I seriously can't give a fuck anymore.

*particularly capable

Attached: mexifornia.jpg (475x475, 33.55K)

better watch what you say Juan. did you not see Nancy pushing that little hispanic girl out of the way? dems and republicans can most def find some common ground and make it happen. their love for niggers goes beyond what you and I can comprehend. I'd keep in touch with family down there in old mexico if I were you

We promise to preserve some of their traditions like fuck bogland day and the thanksgetting feast

Attached: 1657483620888.png (720x836, 1.08M)

>will
will? that already happened

Attached: amerimutt.jpg (512x512, 54.12K)

Asians will actually replace spics if you are paying any attention to demographics and geopolitics. Your Latin American race will go extinct far sooner than white people. Maybe not in America, but in the world, you are fucked.

What will you do about the other brown people like Muslims? What will you do about niggers?

>Asians will actually replace
that happened with Canada and Australia

Attached: 1657487741005.jpg (631x1024, 129.72K)

can't resist the Mezstiza brown pussy

why would anyone with any measureable level of intelligence want this?
spics flee from México looking for a better life, and they know that that better life requires less spics in their life, but then they want to spiccify their spaces?
Why?
Want to live surrounded by spics, come over here, and have your fill.

Death to kikes

Attached: Taquito.gif (512x512, 197.21K)

Truth be told you might be right
how can anyone even compete?

Attached: the chinese century.jpg (727x541, 105.66K)

My girlfriend is Latina and honestly I don't mind it.

Attached: FWeiLBTWAAItiG3.jpg (1125x1998, 204.03K)

>They know
How can you ignore the multi billiondollar drug problem.
This why no one with any measure of intelligence can take this serious.

>replaced
What's going to happen is a slide in to Brazil tier conditions. The notion of a high trust society that values community will be a memory. White people (much like the unmixed Portugese and Germans in Brazil) will live in gated communities and the poor browns will we sequestered to favelas. You already see this happening in California. All the middle class Whites are fleeing. Mexicans who think they're coming to America to live the "American dream", or to live off the teat of white society are sorely mistaken to believe that the gravy train will last forever.

I want to live with spics so they make me a quesadilla

>spics flee from México looking for a better life
USA growth is based on mass migrations from its foundation aka import of cheap labor AND Europe is not in the shit anymore so no European want to move there, that's why they take migrants from Mexico.

as long as demand prevails, supply will not falter

Death to kikes

Attached: 1656087593565.png (1020x988, 1.01M)

>Europe is not in the shit anymore
are you using a VPN?
I've visited Spain, don't lie to Me bro.
You are flooded by parasitic niggers.

Death to kikes

Attached: monkno.jpg (953x960, 110.86K)

legally congress ratified that the only Hispanics considered legally white are Mexicans.

Redistribution of income and expensive public works programs only work in countries like S.Korea, Japan, Denmark, Norway, and Sweden(not anymore though, lol) that have a high degree of racial homogeny. The less white the US becomes the more hardened the aristocracy will become against wealth distribution.

Imagine being white

i wont participate in this, you faggied our sold territory; i dont want it back

Eh, I don't care anymore and to be honest i'd rather it be Mexicans than anyone else if it's going to happen.