EUROPE IS BANKRUPT

Attached: fucked.png (1316x675, 129.26K)

Why do you guys use commas instead of decimal points?

Still too high, it needs to keep dropping

how do you type fractal numbers on a keypad?

A SMALL PRICE TO PAY FOR THE UKRAINE SUPPORT

Attached: sanctions.png (1240x671, 55.52K)

Polish mumbling "wir schaffen das"

>parity
OH NO NO NO

Attached: 1656488549180.gif (220x213, 786.08K)

you're going to eat beans and rice the entire winter ,but at least ukraine is not going to speak russian,amirite

Attached: 1657461779499.gif (220x220, 1.32M)

> ukraine is not going to speak russian
Cute.
Anyways, Russian-speaking kikes are *never* gonna put in the effort to learn even a meme-tier dialect like Ukrainian. They're just way too lazy.

fractal number? They're decimal numbers, German, not fractals.
And our keypads have a decimal (period .), not a comma.

Yuropoors kek kek kek

Attached: 1656948613771.png (740x717, 790.62K)

that shit usually confuses the fuck out me too. I had some euro cuck asking for a 2 dollars but he kept typing it as 2,000. i think he was fatfingering a 3rd zero?

next stop 1EUR == 1 CNY!
Lets go!
Take that Pp.. putin!

Wait till winter euro trash. Gas is getting shutoff lol

i got 3 pair of socks ready for winter.
putin, bring it on.

Fractional? Usually expressed like 1/2 = 0.50

must be a retarded website or just belgium
, is for ^3 but i prefer '

Great news for exporters with their own gas supply

No volume

>^3
That means cubed. Are you havin a giggle m8?

can you believe in 2007 £1 was worth $2

The reason the European economy is crashing is because it is based on nothing. You barely produce anything, other than food and sometimes German manufactured goods. The only remaining thing is the financial (((service economy))), which is backed by nothing other than military threats. "You have to use our banking system... BECAUSE YOU JUST HAVE TO, OKAY?!" summarizes the Western financial sector.

Take those away, and what is the West? A series of welfare states with rapidly declining standards of life. The Russian sanctions only exacerbated and accelerated what was always going to happen. You're not empires anymore, and you don't make things people want. So like a sun going supernova, eventually you're going to cool down into a brown dwarf.

Not saying this like America is any better, by the way. But America will implode for different reasons.

I actually agree, a '.' is better design

1'.'00 ?

this also doesn't make any sense. this shouldn't be happening to the united states, it should be happening to china with the yuan. why isn't the yuan costing more than the $ and EUR right now? they having been doing nothing and winning while the united states has been declining and fucking collapsing before our eyes.. why is this happening to the united states?

So our currency more than halved in value in 15 years (since dollar dropped in value too).

Europe has plenty of industry retard

>Europe produces nothing

You are mumbling nonsense, you shizo

Attached: world-map-manufacturing-output-cb7a.jpg (1617x984, 560.34K)

Not for long.

>$1 EUR = $1k USD
It looks like we're the one that's bankrupt.

why europion union countries are garbage in tech field innovation? all they care about is the environment and letting in niggers to rape all their white women

They are just stupid and use commas instead of periods.

Exports are already booming here, and now they are dirt cheap. What are you on about?

Unironically good for italy keep dropping

Quite literally not my problem

>Greece: $21B
GreekBros I don't so good

im bankrupt, help me bros!

no worries, we'll just import more refugees this increases the gdp which will make everything better