IT'S NOT THE VACCINE YOU STUPID CHUDS....IT'S THE COFFEE

Maybe lay off the Starbucks you sticky blooded inbreds and just get the vaxx. It's 100% safe and effective

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-11 11.39.33 AM.png (529x557, 249.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2021/11/16/cold-weather-can-cause-winter-vagina-and-its-bad-news-for-your-sex-life/
usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2021/09/25/climate-change-heart-health-people-color-risk/8318771002/
thesun.co.uk/health/19059935/urgent-warning-gardeners-soil-increases-risk-killer/
medicalnewstoday.com/articles/cold-weather-and-heart-attacks
walesonline.co.uk/news/uk-news/energy-bill-price-rise-cause-22971008
express.co.uk/life-style/health/1636636/blood-clots-deep-vein-thrombosis-symptoms-signs-sticky-blood-risk-factors-diet-tea
rt.com/news/558784-omicron-mutant-detected-india/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Americans discovered coffee in 2021 and began drinking the new beverage heavily

this. now it's a game of how much kikes can get away with before goyim notice. they must be enjoying themselves.

i just wish the vaggots would hurry up and die faster.

It's only a problem after the vaccine but I assure you the problem is coffee and not the vaccine.

Attached: E00FAB3B-8592-4183-BC1B-90BAAB6D56B0.png (941x933, 1.48M)

Attached: spumoni.png (1588x870, 1.11M)

These people kept telling me that I needed a bachelors in biology and 5 different twitter check marks to give any opinion about how the vax may have been in any way dangerous and now they're telling me that my blood will get sticky from caffeine that's been drank by people for the past millennium and that's it's a credible science. Who the actual fuck are these people fooling?

>(((expert))) says
journalists have a special spot reserved in hell

This is a very funny image user. Good job whoever made it i can't stop laughing.

We live in a post-truth society.

Attached: 1637093191075.gif (200x200, 1.53M)

fpbp

why are so many experts using retarded language like sticky blood

>people drink coffee for thousands of years no bloodclots
>it's the coffee goy

Not really society, more like globohomos and their minions are post-truth.

That's just dehydration and vax spikes creating clots.
Coffee has fuck all to do with it, I'm going to continue drinking coffee, hydrating, and STILL NOT TAKING IT.

People have been dying from coffees over 50 years now, chud. It has nothing to do with the vaccine

>sticky blood clot
As opposed to what? A not sticky blood clot? Every last person involved in this shit should be brutally executed.

How many bullshit excuses are we at now?

- Winter vagina
nypost.com/2021/11/16/cold-weather-can-cause-winter-vagina-and-its-bad-news-for-your-sex-life/
- Climate change
usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2021/09/25/climate-change-heart-health-people-color-risk/8318771002/
- Gardening
thesun.co.uk/health/19059935/urgent-warning-gardeners-soil-increases-risk-killer/
- Shoveling snow
medicalnewstoday.com/articles/cold-weather-and-heart-attacks
- High utility bills
walesonline.co.uk/news/uk-news/energy-bill-price-rise-cause-22971008
- Caffeine
express.co.uk/life-style/health/1636636/blood-clots-deep-vein-thrombosis-symptoms-signs-sticky-blood-risk-factors-diet-tea

Did I forget any?

vaggots and coffee slurpers could all die and nothing would be lost

So... coffee is not good for you?

Coffee is a waste of money, you can get 250 100mg caffeine pills for like $9, that's 250 cups of coffee worth of caffeine. It also is quicker, cleaner feeling energy and doesn't stain your teeth, or make you need to shit.
There are people who show up to work with starbucks every morning. They spend a few grand on coffee per year...

Tea and summer boner

Step aside Money Pox, there's a new boogieman in town! A virus so potent, that ppl that have it don't know they have it, due to it being asymptomatic!

Omicron mutant strain first detected in India sets off alarms

"... early data suggested BA.2.75 could be less severe, with most people who become infected with it either being asymptomatic or having mild symptoms."

rt.com/news/558784-omicron-mutant-detected-india/

Careful user, a recent study has shown that noticing too many things can cause life threatening stress

On today's episode of "it's literally anything but it's definitely not side effects from the vaxx": Coffee, it isn't good for you.

Attached: 99832764632989.jpg (600x450, 27.71K)

What really strikes me funny is that they never go for the fact that 600,000 people a year die from heart disease induced by fatty acid foods and yet they go after sunlight or something being a culprit for bad health, because god forbid people eat healthy in this country. Orwell tried to fucking warn us and we didn't listen.

>>I'm not saying it's the vaxx but it's the vaxx
Starbucks are killing people. Shut it down.

Coffee is NOT good for you?

Unvaxxed, untested, having 2 espresso per dayno problem.

Feels good being pure

This meme took a second, but holy fucked did I kek