Covid cards

Post cards with lot numbers. I'll send $50 in monero to anyone who can give me lot numbers from central California or northern Florida.

Attached: IMG-20210828-WA0005.jpg (172x246, 10.3K)

0U812

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

Is President Biden violating the Constitution by not enforcing immigration laws he deems broken because they disagree with his political views?

WHy is Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi, and Chuck Schumer allowed to call for an insurrection against the Judicial Branch when they are the ones who are incapable of enforcing any law their party doesn't agree with.

Where in the oath office does it state that the political party determines the output of the federal government.

Joe Biden has blamed Trump for 6+ years nothing has gotten done.

Obama, Clinton, Biden, and Pelosi has Trump and his supporters investigated as criminals yet not a single crime was committed by Trump or his associates.

Even that nigger that posts antiTrump copy pasta, is being paid by the DNC to post youtube videos made by neverTrumpers that cannot back up their claims or false testimony.

Oh many times is Pelosi or any other neverTrumper allowed to use false testimony and fraudulent evidence in a trial before they take responsibility for their own actions.

If you want to be on the j6 conspiracy theory committee, just make up whatever information you want.

The more negative things you say about Trump and his supporters, the more money the Pentagon or the CCP or the DNC will pay you.

You can get paid big bucks by providing false testimony and evidence during any the approved neverTrumper events.

On janb 6th, Trump bacame a Super Sayan and wiped out the entire capitol, including his supporters.

That is 100% true now because it was written on the internet on Any Forums. The FBI has to use this as evidenence agasint Trump.

Pelosi will stand up and read this posting and tell us all about the day Trump destroyed all of washington d.c. and raped every female politician to death.

no one here got the vax you fucking faggot
stop participating in Babylon

It would be easier to you to trick notmies to getting this thing, we have no Vax here, too smart or too retard to get it

>be me
>kinda retarded
>fake card with first round
>a couple months go by
>employer now requires booster
>put in fake info for booster
>don't realize that the booster is supposed to be like 5 months after the first shot
>still employed, but surely they know...
luckily this job sucks anyway so I'm not losing any sleep. Just make sure you space out the fake shots. I got batch numbers from howbadismybatch

I've got them all on my pc at the house. There are otherchans with threads still open with all of that info because they move slow. Not sure why you need them. Kinda gay

They don't even check, I did a fake ID for some special matters (here Vax and Id weren't mandatory) and they never checked, the whole info was wrong, time frames, doses, mostly everything. And if they check they doesn't give a fuck at all, is just to say they applied the rules.

op glows
for everyone else thinking about faking card
just say no
by faking you still comply and support the tyranny you try to escape
just dont

Attached: 1657515101193.png (500x501, 556.75K)

kek, best of luck fren

Thanks man. Is there any way to match up batch numbers with locations? It's for a job that may scrutinize it so the more accurate the better.

Yeah fuck off faggot. I already lost my job due to not getting it, and unfortunately can't live in my parents basement like you nigger.

I have southern GA if you’re down 2 clown…

I was never able to figure out the batch number/location thing myself, sorry bro

oh i forgot its the only job ever availibe
you're just a nigger faggot bootlicking retard
if they can easily force you to take or fake your job is shit anyway, you're worthless and easy replaceable. you're just a lazy cunt
just think long term what happens if enough people comply? do you really think they're not aware of people faking cards? if enough comply they can introduce and enforce even more restrictions and at some point they'll go for the fake cards. you made this possible by being a stupid piece of shit

>imagine being so shit at your job that they would get rid of you over a shot
go find another fast food joint to flip burgers

Move to a state where vaccine enforcement is illegal.

46rFuH2YAhzemYN7gmaUowZuN73GpX9s3Xt4eYC39pr8C6hW8uvGiWv83ztF2ZyG9CQXsxnPFrkitVgMpNdbvzoyDQN8Y4C
operational dates to choose:
from 04/05/2021-07/28/2021
Temporary vaccination setup in Mission district, SF. Laborers union. see pic related.
Each time someone was vaxxed they put a sticker with the following on your card:
NAME
DOB
MANUFACTURER
LOT#
DOSE | DOSAGE LOCATION
ADMIN DATE
ADMINISTRATOR | LOCATION
Sticker is standard sticker paper with laser print , size 1.5in x 2.125in

Attached: file.png (3071x1260, 2.83M)

There is no faking it retards
I've seen two idiots like you guys get fired at my job for trying to fake it
They will always find out you can literally look it up
Stop being selfish and ignorant
Get vaxxed already retarded chuds
I hope you end up losing your jobs and become homeless

gaslighting, companies in the US, not third world europe like germany or france, majorly dont give a shit. You havent seen anyone get fired, nobody cares about the vax anymore

>all these stupid comments instead of actual help
jesus christ guys you people are stupid. Every last poster here has a mental illness. companies have no direct access to a vaccine database here in the US because of HIPPA law. no company has business even touching that shit so everyone has a policy where you have to take a picture of your vax card and send it to HR. They keep the picture and dont attempt to validate it against a pharmaceutical database. It may be different in EU but we are civilized people here and do not discriminate against others based on medical history here in the US. It came close to that not being the case however.