40°C in Germany this coming weekend.Thanks for ruining the planet, boomers. Keep in mind...

40°C in Germany this coming weekend.Thanks for ruining the planet, boomers. Keep in mind, no one has ACs in their homes, compared to the US. We will literally bake inside our homes until well done.

Attached: 12324567687464.jpg (1920x1080, 965.67K)

30 degrees in the summer. How horrible.

>a thread died for this

Attached: Oink.gif (511x512, 105.23K)

I said 40, the pic is a place holder, peanut brain.

Buy a window unit, kraut, they're not expensive.

wochenende noch weit weg

Make sure to pay more taxes, live in pods, and eat bugs. That will surely stop summers from getting hot.

Get a heating bottle, fill it with ice.

>covid
>global warming
>Ukraine
Jewish lies to hide west collapse

>temperatures above 25° are very bad and you should be very afraid, look at all this red color
I hate Staatsfernsehen so fucking much

the shitskins you imported to replace the native population with will feel right at home. well, even more so than they do now. keep paying those taxes, hans—fatima has five kids to feed!

Friendly reminder that we had 6 weeks of 40C decades ago. Fucking zoomers.

They will literally claim that temperatures were never this high in the past and everyone should pay even more taxes because building windmills will "fix" climate change

It's the perfect climate for all the new germans... maybe this is what god wants

About time, I've had to wear a jacket this past week because of how cold it's been. Literally why is that allowed in summer?

Source, retard? Keep your bloodthinners at hand, goycattle.

Buy a $20 fan you pussy it's how 90% of Australians deal with much worse summers

Attached: 1a598655e9e1c0b7.jpg (586x1258, 149.64K)

Well you've got no more gas to turn the heating on with so enjoy it, I guess...

We didnt, it was two weeks, and the max was 35 and only in very isolated regions.

Trips prove that I was right. God is punishing us germans. I personally don't care anymore

Kek amazing edit
>Doom guy
Hahahaha

It’s almost like Germans hate themselves. America isn’t any better with all the Mexicans that keep flooding in.

I thought aussies of all people have ACs everywhere?

Gods digits is 7 retard

>20 c is red colour
fucking retards

I love how all media now just paints normal summer weather temps as red. They have been painting my entire state deep red for like three weeks now as the temp has been around 94 average. That has been the normal summer temp here for as long as I can remember.