Why are you bullying a random guy living his life?

Why are you bullying a random guy living his life?

Attached: abd-li-bilgisayar-tamircisi-tek-tek-anlatti-joe-14924243_5467_m.jpg (640x628, 31.92K)

smoke some crack, eat a snack, fuck a back

Idk why lefties bully just a random guy living his life, but Trump really did nothing wrong

His father stole the election from us

shill post SAGE

I'm not. Hunter is based. People on here are only mad they don't get prime pussy on a platter and get away with it.

Nice try Hunter

pedophiles are not people

Im studying not bullying

The big guy is as clueless as the Dems that think the election was fair. He's not capable of wiping his own arse after he's shit his pants infront of the pope, never mind election rigging.

Shit homie its not about hunter specifically.
Look at the whole biden family. Here it is.
Here is the family from upon high. Dictacting what freedoms choices and thoughts you are allowed.

Openly. Casually. Recklessly. Abusing every single bit of the trust and authority afforded to them by status of their position.

This did not develop over the last 3 to 5 years.
This is 3 to 5 decades. A pattern.
Of failure and coverups and who the fuck voted for this family. Who the fuck supports this bullshit.

Let them be brought before me and let them be cast down. To hell with them is not enough only the erasure from existence shall suffice.

Utterly and completely fuck off if you do not understand the gravity and direness of the moment we now find ourselves in.

WHY DONT YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP OP

MAYBE I LIKE SEEING THE PICTURES OK?

MAYBE HIS COCK ISNT THAT BIG OF A DEAL, SO YOU CALLING ME GAY DOESNT ACTUALLY WORK, BECAUSE I DONT CARE ABOUT SEEING HIS COCK

Hunter is based

He's a pedophile

Such a narrisist, he only takes pics of himself.

Why is your commander in chief called Pedo Pete?

Attached: 1648179479894.jpg (359x363, 48.81K)

Why haven't you had sex?

Because I'm jealous of his crackdaddy bod

Why are you raping children?

maybe if his faggot old shit dad wasn’t a total retard and fucking my life up by printing trillions of dollars for rich people and making my everyday consumer prices go up 50% while my job pays me the same i wouldn’t care

oh and wanted me to get fired for not taking a retarded jab for a virus that doesn’t affect me or works, i hope his whole family goes to shit and rots in hell

Funny thing is We found nothing again except cock pics just like last time. I'm getting sleepy. Going to take a power nap.

Attached: image0-2.png (939x1114, 953.93K)

That is the face of white privilege

Even the most vain guy I know hasn't taken half as many pics of himself as this guy.

I envy him, ok? Hard drugs, whores, loli pussy. That man has it all.

Cant find shit on his dad, go hunt the family members. Pathetic.

Anyone else see the video that psychiatrist made about Hunter. It paints him in a sympathetic light. Apparently, his mom and sister died in a car crash when they were young. This severely injured him and gave him mental trauma. Added to the fact that he was close to his mother and sister and his father pretty much remarried immediately after. His mental trauma made him screw up constantly growing up, and he was a constant thorn in his fathers political career, unlike his brother, who was the perfect son. When asked about his father’s constant verbal gaffes, brother Beau swiftly deflected by changing the subject to how good of a listener their father was. So Hunter must have constantly felt like the unwanted son, doing bad things to get attention. He even tried to join the Navy too, but couldn’t do that due to drug abuse. Then the big one came. His brother died. That must have shaken him immensely and made him lose all sight of morality. His brother, who did everything right, was dead, just like his mom and his sister, and yet he and his father, who were scum of the earth, got to live on, free of any consequences. It must have made him realize that there was no good in the world, because good guys never win, and that must have led him further down the path of debauchery. In some ways, he’s like an attention starved kid, who wants to be punished, he knows he deserves it, but the media just won’t let him. What a sad state of existence to be in.