Powerful.I can‘t even put it in words,the genius of this author

Powerful.I can‘t even put it in words,the genius of this author.

Attached: 2117B205-6320-4046-BFB1-A43320C652EE.jpg (900x900, 110.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zu3nu6ue2qU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Now post the version where the sheboon and those in her community put the obstacles in front of her themselves.

illustrator

she has running shoes, poor suit guy

Attached: 1657557201535.png (600x1000, 769.11K)

Get a jab niglet

Those obstacles represent their nigger genes.

So she enslaved herself for 400 years you idiot?

the nigger will slip with her left foot, face plant and then cry it was the white man's fault

Slavery is over since forever, US had a black president. What's your excuse?

Unironically yes. Completely at fault.

How the fuck is a 400 year old woman running a race to begin with?
Anyway I'm talking about not finishing high school, having multiple children she can't afford out of wedlock, racking up huge debt buying luxury products, getting an arrest record for easily avoidable offenses, etc.

(((left)))

Attached: 871C09A8-37A3-497D-80B0-317EFD8E4F2D.jpg (1024x1001, 250.06K)

The only way to make the world a 100% fair place, is to remove the concept of generational wealth and have a 100% inheritance tax.

African Kangs literally sold their low IQ stock to white people so they could get guns to battle the Kangs of neighboring tribes. The reason why American negroes are so uniquely awful is that they are are literally the most subhuman stock of Africa. So much so that their own people were willing to sell them.

Heul woanders, Mehmet.

Yes, slave mentality.

Deeper than the author intended, the true implication is that she shouldn't be running at all.

>Stealing from whites cost me an arm and a leg.
We sure abandoned some wise practises to our own detriment.

has anybody labeled the hazards? like put "85avg IQ" on the giant ball and chain and stuff like out of wedlock birthrates and high school graduation rates and 13/50 on all the spikes and traps n sheeeeeyit

and the White guy's hurdles can be like 60% of income to welfare taxes and affirmative action policies etc

Imagine being guest in someone else's house and complaining that you don't get to sleep in the master bedroom.
Either she runs in Africa or she needs to shut the fuck up.

Look at me.Im the german now kartoffel

Attached: 5B40979B-CFF6-4230-AC80-872C3F54D7DE.jpg (478x350, 11.02K)

It must be great to blame all your problems on others.

Attached: Victims_Of__Racism.jpg (437x510, 38.71K)

actually yes you idiot

Attached: F84B10A4-C8CF-48D1-A50E-8BBF745E0E77.jpg (1200x900, 328.42K)

Post the edit
Slavery ended 150 yrs ago nigger. Jim Crow 70 yrs ago Linear time is a thing.
Protip 70 yrs ago Germany was rubble,millions dead and bolsheviks raping everything with a heartbeat

>because all men can make money showing their ass...

fixed

Attached: 1648362656645.jpg (933x932, 192.4K)

This guy looks ripped and well fed. Slavery BTFO

it's racism. they're saying blacks are naturally more athletic

White guy needs a harness where he’s pulling a bus full of people from third world shitholes and niggers on the top dancing and laughing labeled, “white man’s burden.”

Jew on the left? Sure.
Someone with more life experience on the left? Sure.
Someone who has discipline on the left? Sure.
Someone who isn't an enemy to themselves on the left? Sure.
Someone who doesn't give in to societal pressure on the left? Sure.
Are we really gonna pidgeon-hole a whole population based on a drawing of two people? really nigga?
It's beyond stupid

Attached: 3.jpg (2064x1300, 513.62K)

So who brought them to america and for what purpose?Who put them in the ghettos selled them crack?Who lynched them just because they wanted to go to school?

Why do Germans give a shit about how blacks are treated. Are their lives that vapid and pointless?

And the bus driver is a kike.

That's not enough to prevent that nigger from reaching the end line and stealing the white guy's trophy

I could finish her course. In the suit too.

Well this explains a lot. I've interacted with somalis in Finland and it's said that even other africans all hate somalis, but I still find american niggers far worse.

>So who brought them to america and for what purpose?
Jews - for profit and cheap labour in the jew dominated slave>sugar>rum trade
>Who put them in the ghettos selled them crack?
Jews and the NAACP by moving blacks into other ethnic regions where they upset the local balance,were unqualified and committed crime
>Who lynched them just because they wanted to go to school?
Noone

this is the fucking problem niggers...they want what the white man has and then complain of the obstacles.

why don't the fucking niggers become like the chinks and do something, instead of complaining why they can't beat the white man, and celebrate when they beat the white man

niggers revolve around the white man. take the white man out, and poof, the nigger disappears

They're brainwashed after 75 years of US psyops

epic five year old shitpost faggot

>why people never face difficulties and obstacles. This is the problem with niggers. They think everyone else just cruises through life and that what people look at as beatable challenges they think are insurmountable and unfair. The nigger mentality on full display.

fuck...african women hate the african man with a passion

nigger hate started with the nigger woman hating her nigger man

correct on all counts

this

Indeed. They’re insufferable jackasses that literally can’t stop bitching and shouting as they destroy every single city they inhabit. Africans I’ve met here Hate American niggers and are confused by their constant “wypipo devils n sheeeeit” but also want to live around them.

Notice how the man is Jewish.

Everything you mention happened LONG ago.
You can only blame the whips on great-great-great grandpas back for so long.
All the rest ended over 75 years ago.

Niggers LOVE racism because that allows them to fail and blame others for it.
White liberals LOVE racism because this allows them to blame all the faults of Niggers on others "It is NOT their fault".

Attached: White_Protesters.jpg (651x489, 61.56K)

still topical faggot

Attached: 0D2FF314-5957-40D5-94DD-96A33E8532FC.jpg (508x635, 72.18K)

>comic implies my ancestors didn't endure similar/worse circumstances
Irish/teuton descendant here. I guess people's slavery wasn't slave enough

only a christian cuck would notice a jewish dick a mile away

Attached: billy.jpg (960x850, 129.04K)

Never forget who put that idea in their heads - jews
Niggers are still jewish slaves
They undermine White society for Jews
They make huge profits for the jew owned Music,Entertainment,Retail and Private Prison industries
The elect Jew owned politicians
And so on

This

Awesome fix.

Thanks ancap brah

truly genius

Attached: stupid subhuman negress.webm (720x1280, 1.83M)

youtube.com/watch?v=Zu3nu6ue2qU

Unironically yes. They were sold as slaves to whites by their own kind.

Niggers, kikes, spics, gooks, faggots, and trannies all deserve to be oppressed by the White man. Ultraviolent White Supremacy is the only logical formation of society

Attached: 1657482452070.png (727x911, 1M)