Commercials are becoming bold

Ashley's Furniture Store "Stars and Stripes" Commercial 6 years ago:
youtu.be/elsK-fYm5rw

Ashley's Furniture Store "Stars and Stripes" Commercial in 2022:
ispot.tv/ad/bHiA/ashley-home-storestars-and-stripes-sale-up-to-40-off-or-choose-your-discount
Also:
youtu.be/v33tc9Hfedc

Why are commercials like this? Who are they trying to appeal to? Also notice the YouTube channel has been flagged as a kids channel.

Attached: Screenshot_205.png (1280x634, 921.37K)

Imagine still watching TV at all.

Why is it always BMWF?

Lol I dont watch Jewish programming

Always, every time. I've actually literally only seen the reverse in precisely one instance.

Every commercial I see is just sheboons twerking. I'm not sure how that helps you find a doctor or whatever.

There is hope frens. My boomer mum has started complaining that there aren't any white couples in adverts. People are waking up.

They make that type of ads here too. I hate jews and their nigger pets

never on privately-owned buisnesses. never.

because commercials are marketed towards women, primarily ones who have money (ie...white). Women make the majority of household consumer decisions. No way a single dude would buy that hideous hotel lobby looking furniture

>Oh no no no no ads reflect the real world no no no no!

Why is Any Forums infested by literal retards?

You know exactly why

Attached: 1648554064722.jpg (684x719, 148.7K)

Based faggot

They don't, though.

It's called ESG funding user. it started around 6 years ago so now they get paid for making propaganda.

fpbp

Ashley furniture kicked me out for not wearing a mask

Ashley furniture is literally cheap Chinese made throw away furniture. You don't have to have money for that garbage product.

Ideological reasoning: muttification of human kind into one colour
Financial reasoning: white women are the biggest spenders, they influence black guys' spending behaviour & tying the spending habits to ideological trends of the time is the perfect marriage of pozzing.

Furniture commercials are especially awful for this shit.

This. It’s all toxic.

To piss off whitey. That it. Don’t listen to
>white women and black male are the biggest spenders etc etc
It’s all to piss on whitey. I’ve overheard numerous Hollywood cunts talk about future projects etc
>not another white guy…
>all I see is white people, ugh
>OMG you live around Mexicans!? WOW you go girl
This all coming from other whites, they’re diseased in the head. White liberals are sick

This is just the kind of marketing white women want. Sorry to break it to you Any Forums. If there's 2 things American white women love but won't tell you it's spending and BBC. I know this may be a tough pill to swallow. But this is something whitebois, spics, chinks, pajeets, etc. Will never understand.