I'm proud of you boys

We are taking on elites and standing a winning chance. You all are so fucking amazing and I love all of you who are here with the mission to wake and help others.

This is political, because /pol anons are turning the tables single handedly right now. Keep going friends!

Attached: tien3rdeye.png (184x184, 48.62K)

Fuck you, nigger.

it's ok user, it's ok.

Attached: pepehug.jpg (746x512, 27.18K)

Those "elites" are in reality parasites who are propped up by boomers who fell for the smoke and mirrors. Everyday is a new day to tax globohomo ass and push their shit in. The jew fears our high energy.

>remoralized
>bump

The dirty elite
are filled with hate
They can't even handle
the kids from GATE

Attached: honk 94.jpg (1024x677, 134.1K)

Thanks for the morale boost, fren.

Anons need mental support, especially those who have no others around irl.

Attached: 1646458322181.png (512x512, 351.09K)

GOD SPEED

Attached: salute.gif (500x500, 1.98M)

I felt the tide turn with the rittenhouse verdict, now roe v wade got overturned, more poeple than ever are questioning wokeism and getting redpilled, fuck, some are even starting to name the jew.

The narrative is shifting very slowly, but it is shifting

Sir, the President has instructed us not to refer to them as elite.

I feel as if many anons here are like myself in the sense that we didn't fit into society and how it turned. As weird as this sounds, I think a lot of anons here have always wanted to make a positive change in the world but couldn't find direction.

Until we found each other here. Then we understood what we had to do. We are different because we are not what society is. I bet all of you have felt this way your whole life. I bet most of you have had it rough as well. The world has been very ugly to us but in a way I think that's what made us want to be the good change in the world. Either way, we couldn't stop caring if we tried. That's why they say if you come to pol once, you come back forever lol.

Be good guys, take care of yourselves, and remember, we can do this. We can win.

kek

>keep going friends
SOON on the holy land

This board is shit-bots, jidf kikes and cunny posters.

Attached: clear.jpg (1524x1319, 167.36K)

Shut up Argentina

ISAIAH 55
6 Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near.

7 Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.

8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.

9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

PSALM 103
8 The LORD is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and plenteous in mercy.

9 He will not always chide: neither will he keep his anger for ever.

10 He hath not dealt with us after our sins; nor rewarded us according to our iniquities.

11 For as the heaven is high above the earth, so great is his mercy toward them that fear him.

12 As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us.

13 Like as a father pitieth his children, so the LORD pitieth them that fear him.

14 For he knoweth our frame; he remembereth that we are dust.

ROMANS 4
3 For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness.

4 Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt.

5 But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

6 Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works,

7 Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.

8 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

ROMANS 10
8 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;

9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Amen.

No global agenda will or can tell me how i ride my only rollercoaster of life

FPBFP

Attached: 1657037177421.jpg (640x798, 67.23K)

>jidf kikes
W-What you're talking a-about? A-user
I'm a regular person j-just like you

Attached: 1656749585573.png (543x483, 530.06K)

stfu multiculturalist and bluepilled american

>we
>i love you all
who tf are you and what have you done to help?

And we're just gamers too. Wait until we convert into combatants in the civil/race war.