/uhg/ - Ukraine Happening General #3308

Prev:▶Day: 138 - Daily battlefield assessment : isw.pub/RusCampaignJuly10

▶Latest
>British Army begins training Ukrainian soldiers in the UK
>Russian MoD: Russian forces in Ukraine are pausing to rest and regain their combat capabilities
>Russian forces seize all of Luhansk Oblast
>DPR authorities charge British aid worker with 'mercenary activities'
>Biden says US has gathered coalition of 50 countries to donate more weapons to Ukraine, including tanks & artillery
>Russian forces withdraw from Snake Island
>NATO formally invites Finland and Sweden to join alliance, Turkey withdraws objection
>Missiles hit shopping mall in Kremenchuk
>Ukrainian forces in Severodonetsk have been ordered to withdraw
>Ukrainian forces attack oil rigs in the Black Sea
>UK MoD: Consistent failures of Russian air force have significantly contributed to Russia’s limited success in Ukraine
>Ukrainian forces sink Russian Navy supply vessel using western supplied Harpoon missile
>Ukrainian sources: Russian forces control all of Severodonetsk
>Ukrainian fighters inside the Severodonetsk Azot chemical plant ignored Russian ultimatum to surrender
>DPR courts sentence two British nationals & Morrocan captured in Mariupol to death
>Russian Mjr General Roman Kutuzov killed in Donbas, the 11th Russian General KIA this war
>Ukrainian forces reportedly reclaim ground in Severodonetsk, inflicting heavy damage to Russian forces

▶Telegram Channels
rentry.org/telosint
t.me/ukr_pics/

▶INTELLIGENCE
understandingwar.org/publications
odin.tradoc.army.mil/WEG (equipment explorer)
oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/attack-on-europe-documenting-equipment.html (tracking visually confirmed equipment losses)
twitter.com/Skawtish
twitter.com/Osinttechnical
twitter.com/Militarylandnet

▶/uhg/ OP Template
rentry.org/uhg2022

Attached: photo_2022-06-21_20-06-33.jpg (904x1280, 219.26K)

first for USSR

Attached: 1647627100619.jpg (960x686, 105.69K)

Attached: oil rig removed.webm (1280x702, 2.97M)

who?

When is the Ukie counterattack in Kherson gonna start?

Attached: 1652781233528.png (1024x949, 1.88M)

so you are saying that the quality did not change inbetween mak donetsk and mc donalds?

Where is the Russian retaliation? Everybody can shit on Putin now. What is he going to do? Send gay posting shills?

the pretend communist returns

How does it feel to be double subhuman? Both Turk and commie

Their haxxors ddosed our mid sized car cleaning company lmao

i just read that zelensky is organizing 1 million troops to retake south ukraine
any truth to that? i mean the counteroffensive has been going on for a while now

Attached: th-3858107955.jpg (474x316, 40.1K)

WINNING.

Dunno, it is kinda dumb to confirm it gonna happen in the first place.
Zelenskyi starting to play retarded political games.

>Russia is actually self sustainable when it comes to foo-

Attached: 1657556590100.jpg (1080x990, 461.06K)

>counter"offensive"
LOL
The only thing he's doing is turning more Hryukrainians into rotting bacon

How long can ukies keep going they don't have infinite troops

Attached: photo_2022-06-13_13-39-58.jpg (902x1280, 218.92K)

>netherlands
don't you have bigger problems than the ukraine right now?
no I'm actually a communist. so much so that I would nuke the USA without a second thought if given the chance
how exactly is baselessly claiming I'm a turk, or a serb, or whatever change the fact that you're getting liberated and I'm not?
>Zelensky
Surely you mean Steinerenko?

Attached: 1647628257115.jpg (1000x1332, 265.16K)

Kicker is, they can't grow potatoes suitable for fries and they can't import it too lmao

sounds like zelenskiy is preparing for reddit legion mk II

Attached: HTDRTGDR.png (800x800, 258.04K)

>I'm getting liberated
Only after Turkey reclaims Italy and Serbia

Oh hey the tranny is seething again kek. Hows it going tranny?

>i'm a communist.
now i like russia punching little niggers as much as the next guy, but i do like food.

Uhg sisters the pro Russia bigots have made my significant other suicidal what should I do?

Attached: 1604155451055.png (925x900, 718.45K)

Why haven't ukies been given f35 and b2s

b-because russia could initiate a world war t-that we w-w-w-would totally win and because nooks dont real, you guys.

chuds just dont understand.

>no I'm actually a communist. so much so that I would nuke the USA without a second thought if given the chance
no you're not. this idea that communism means wanting to blow up the usa is meaningless also. everyone wants to blow up the usa

Go cry about it to your fellow zisters in /chug/

Attached: 1655910331225.jpg (900x676, 73.83K)

Kek

Polish authorities will seek to have Ukraine acknowledge the truth about the crimes of the OUN-UPA (Organization of Ukrainian Nationalists - Ukrainian Insurgent Army, outlawed in Russia), and create an option for Polish citizens to pray on the graves of the fallen compatriots, Polish President Andrzej Duda said Monday, speaking on the Day of Remembrance of victims of the genocide, carried out by Ukrainian nationalists against the Poles 79 years ago.

>t. sh*ltz

Attached: Chug protiv fashizma.png (540x648, 613.82K)

Go freeze your self

Are Ukies trained to maintain F-35s?
It would be far better to give poles f-35s under the deal they'd give their older planes to Ukraine

hahahahahahaha if this is how you cope, please go on, I won't disturb you
hey trashcanbro! pretty good, covid's over and I got to finally see the fabled hoholina whores in action (see ). how was your weekend? did you finally find the russian bull you were looking for?
yeah muttbro, communists only tried to nuke the USA for 50 years, that's nothing right?

Attached: 1653561831522.jpg (612x612, 68.68K)

Ukropigs are getting the bare minimum to keep the conflict going for a while, the loss of lives on their sides does not matter to the ZOG controlled west. As long as they can pretend to stand against Russia, everything is great.

Enjoy freezing this winter Hans, and remember to vote for die Grünen too !
> Jutta von Dithfurt berichtet in ihrer Autobiographie von Anwerbeversuchen durch die CIA.
Und der Offizier hätte ihr gesagt, dass die CIA die Grünen gegründet hätten.

>yeah muttbro, communists only tried to nuke the USA for 50 years, that's nothing right?
did they try? They didnt do a very good job of it then. no one thinks you are actually a communist

Cute little fairytale comrade, but i'm afraid your dick is never going to grow back

such an american take to fight for freedom(tm) in far-fetched corners of the world.

Attached: gdgsdhd.jpg (1080x1350, 186.3K)

Explain the glory hole inside flag

Attached: zzf5y6z05vt11.jpg (800x600, 46.61K)

Seems that Russians are still advancing during the operational pause and despite the himars twitter offensive….

Attached: EFC7D09B-A0CD-437E-94EE-A26B5751100B.jpg (1170x786, 1.34M)

How do you deal with the poor economic policy of communist rule? How do you deal with the aspiration of creating a mono-culture which many communist countries tried to do?

Weird how you are obsessed with dicks and trannies considering how Ukraine just threw in Poland it’s biggest lgbt parade in its history and more is to come , little Estonian troon

>southfront
come on now

Cute cope

it will be great.

Bohorodychne was taken the same day as Lysychansk.

>seething because Hungarians actually rebelled against commies unlike cuckcranians which took all kinds of abuse like holodonor for 90 years and did not even protest
Explain why you aren’t at the front

Nice story, You seem to enjoy fiction.
1 daily ration of moldy bread has been deposited into your (our) account.

>counteroffensive has been going on for a while now
According to who? Strekov and his doomer commander friends seem worried that reserves are being held back..

I'm Hunter Biden, bozgor

So you re willing to freeze for papa USA ? What a sad state Germcuckistan has become...

There were small operations, about which the General Staff did not particularly speak.
There were some bloggers boasting about "muh counteroffensive".
I think main reasons for this statement are political ones, Zelensky is worried about increase in popularity of the General Staff and General Zaluzhnyi.
There is some sexy Zuzana 2 you got here.

Attached: benis DDD.gif (791x798, 40.16K)

Who is Bandera?

>the counteroffensive has been going on for a while now

No, not at all.
Even by Russian MoD summations it hasn't.

Are you referring to the various skirmishes near Kherson that have been going on for the past few weeks? That's just nominal Ukrainian territorial defense pressure on Russian positions with some 2014 veterans mixed it. Again, by Russian MoD's own estimations there are next to no troops involved in the current Kherson attacks that are in any way related to the prior mobilizations.

FUGG

Attached: file.png (549x186, 45.6K)