Now that the dust has settled, why did russia fail to take Kyiv? Was it because of putin's incompetence...

Now that the dust has settled, why did russia fail to take Kyiv? Was it because of putin's incompetence, or pure Ukrainian excellence?

Attached: 1651847298286.jpg (1024x660, 77.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luhansk_Oblast
it.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charkiv
youtu.be/ZKiDqoUjiCI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Opticscuckery.

Attached: putin's cuck warfare.png (1728x381, 106.37K)

It’s because the Jew United States of America is giving billions in anti-tank and missle weaponry and we have special ops teams low-key teaching them how to use it.

If you think the US is only giving money and arms to Ukraine you’re high. We sent highly individuals there to train them

All that "they're running out of stuff" talk was true in the Northern Front. They run out and run away

There are 10,000 Ukrainian soldiers in the UK right now being trained. There's also many in Poland. They train here and go back to Ukraine.

They actually thought it would have been a parade with no resistance. Imagine that.

But that's the communist soviet union for you, corruption produces in leaders like Putin a total detachment from reality because none of his men is gonna tell him the actual state of things.

>Kyiv
Kyiv doesn't exist on the map I have of Ukraine.
I saw Kiev, which was never the goal of Russia.

Who cares. Why does everyone think that America and NATO are the sole reason Russia hasnt won the war yet. Fact is America and NATO are a very small percentage of the combat strenght of Ukraine. Maybe America helped star the war but were not fighting in the war, Ukrainains are. Ukrainians are the ones putting their lifes on the line. Youre acting like America breathed life into these goys and are providing the Ukrainians with life itself.

In reality Russia could shut off all power grids, and turn Ukraine into a parking lot, without any men on the ground. He was hoping Zelensky would cave, but I'm assuming the west threatened him to not give in.

Attached: 0x0.jpg (960x540, 43.82K)

USA and NATO are providing their training, arming, and intelligence information. This is a Russia Vs NATO war with Ukraine as a proxy.

Rusia being Potemkin superpower all along. Corruption, corruption, more corruption. It's inefficient huge chunk of land which doesn't know what to do with itself, so it's channels it's energy on it's neighbors

>Now that the dust has settled, why did Ukraine fail to keep Mariupol/Popasna/Severodonetsk/Lysichansk/Kherson/Melitopol/Enerhodar?

>Kyiv
it's Киeв (Kiev), not Kyiv.

It's Kijów.

I really dont believe that. Ukraine was training itself. Ukraine was arming itself. They get perfect intelligence for themselves. They dont need America they could probably fight this war all my by themselves.

>It's Kijów.
fuck off, Żydomierz, you’re in the line to be liberated just like Jewkraine.

Attached: occupied_poland.png (580x584, 26.2K)

It doesn't matter what you believe, the facts are independent of your beliefs. There's 10,000 Ukrainian troops being trained on British soil right now. They will be sent back to Ukraine soon.

Do all of these cities combined have a greater population than Kharkiv, which russia also failed to take?

Im agreeing with you it is a proxy war and America helped start it but Ukraine doesnt need America. 10k troops is one division of Infantry. Thats enough to cover 1% of the frontline in Ukraine aka it isnt changing anything. Russia is just a dog shit country they cant beat Ukraine even if America was totally netural. Its like saying Russia won WW2 just because of American lend lease to them. I mean that is true Russia did only win WW2 because of America. But would you say Ukraine is only holding Russia off becuase of America or Ukraine does have some natrual ability to defend itself jsut like Russians had in WW2.

Hell no, poor Russians, poles are more effort than gain

haha dumb retard thinks Russia was going to take Kyiv
ever heard of a fakie? you fucking noob

Putin is very wisely extending the length of the war to kill as many white people as possible
You will not understand why this is necessary unless you can reject the racist caveman nationalism and embrace your non-white future

Death to whites
Glory to Russia

Attached: 1656700028154.jpg (1024x744, 115.41K)

Just Luhansk oblast is enough to surpass Kharkhiv
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luhansk_Oblast

it.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charkiv
And while the siege of Kharkhiv still haven’t truly happened the troops are still not that far (less than 30km from the centre)

You had an actor as president and a rich boxer as Mayor i think everyone expected them to jump on a plane to Germany as soon as the tanks rolled in and then you can install a pro Russia replacement. Both of them staying in the city saying they will fight was such a boost to the city and bombing Kiev was never an option.

America is the great satan
youtu.be/ZKiDqoUjiCI

Attached: Gay wasn't enough for the navy.jpg (1024x768, 778.31K)

I was asking about the cities you listed, retard.
>the siege of Kharkiv still haven't truly happened
When will the official siege start? 2 weeks perhaps? Might be a little difficult with HIMARS blowing up every russian depot in the area...

Attached: 1655664611076.jpg (960x610, 114.06K)