Why do women have so much socioeconomic power currently?

I feel like every posts, new movement & scandals has something to do with women

What's going on here?

Other urls found in this thread:

richardhanania.substack.com/p/womens-tears-win-in-the-marketplace
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MAINSTREAM society brainwashes men into thinking that pussy is a vitamin. That's all there is to it.

oh yeah bro i'm totally sure Any Forums an entire board full of NEETs, Incels, cucks, betas, soiboys, failed males and closet fags REALLY has the answer to your question about women

Attached: mmmm.jpg (428x368, 19.44K)

gynocentrism
now fuck off faggot

IMAGINE CHOPPING YOUR WAY THROUGH HER CROTCH FORREST OF FIRE TO REVEAL A MASSIVE MOUNT OF FLESH AND NECTAR.

Attached: RBG Verdict.png (1080x1350, 1015.37K)

If you like it or not average man will do ANYTHING to get a piece of pussy, control the pussy and you control the average men, pretty straightforward from there.

Bitch ass dudes catering to their every whim.

upvoted see you on plebbit

Attached: 1657282940635.png (786x531, 93.39K)

richardhanania.substack.com/p/womens-tears-win-in-the-marketplace

>Why do women have so much socioeconomic power currently?
because of incels? if you had lots of sex, you'd focus on other things... otherwise, you obviously focus on pussy.

fuck off worst korea

>1pbtid

You replied to a bot. But maybe you are a bot too.

>men have evolved to need pussy
>men can no longer force women into compliance.
>men go along with female bullshit in order to get pussy.

>modern society

yes everybody who insults you is a "bot" nice cope beep boop

No one "needs" pussy. You just have an underdeveloped prefrontal cortex and can't exercise self control.

>JEW

Fuck off kike simp

>No one "needs" pussy. You just have an underdeveloped prefrontal cortex and can't exercise self control.
even if you can do that, you are not really a man if you don't have a woman and children...

This, when i was 13 I thought having sex was literally everything and ending up giving up my chaste life extremely early. 7 years of whoremongering later I started to see that was exactly what this kike society wanted off me. It's not just men it destroys either. Woman now think their only value lies in being an accessible fleshlight. Curse these kikes and their lackeys for this modern world.

Go back

>Why do women have so much socioeconomic power currently?
The education system is set up to highly favor women - 60%+ of new bachelors degrees goes to women, of the remaining 40%, a highly disproportionate amount goes to niggers. Women then get recruited into large corporations into HR, who then enforce hiring based on affirmative action + credentials. So essentially you have a feedback loop where niggers and women only hire niggers and women, because they think that's better for niggers and women. The economic pie is shrinking, but they have a larger % of it so they think that's good. Soon they will have 100% of nothing.

Based ryne-poster

>richardhanania.substack.com/p/womens-tears-win-in-the-marketplace
Women will always place themselves equal to minorities.

Because birth rates are collapsing and women are the only ones who can increase it

Its instinctive. You put up a scarce resource on a pedestal

>because of incels? if you had lots of sex, you'd focus on other things... otherwise, you obviously focus on pussy.
Damn

Tell us more brother. Incels hate women btw.

Institutional sexism I am outraged!

>This, when i was 13 I thought having sex was literally everything and ending up giving up my chaste life extremely early. 7 years of whoremongering later I started to see that was exactly what this kike society wanted off me. It's not just men it destroys either. Woman now think their only value lies in being an accessible fleshlight. Curse these kikes and their lackeys for this modern world.
Absolutely. Even 2000-3000 years ago stinky wise old men from all over the world were experimenting with extreme asceticism and proving that you don't need this shit. If those faggots proved that, then we can at least say today, in 2022, that pussy is NOT a vitamin. It's optional. Just by knowing this you can avoid doing stupid shit like ending up with the wrong woman. And it cures obsessions.

What possesses someone to browse a board they hate full of people they don’t like just to try to get in a gotcha insult every time an opportunity presents itself? Are you retarded or just mentally ill?

Attached: A05C1A7C-6863-4B53-AFBF-0AB6A54E4E90.png (1300x720, 197.27K)

THE ID LMAO

Lol so I'm less of a man then some soi cuck who fathers the children of a roastie?

Do a thought experiment. Imagine you are in a town hall meeting. The hall is packed with normies. A woman stands up. She's about 23, attractive, well-groomed, and has the confidence and certainty of her convictions because nobody ever challenges her.
She says "I think what is going on in Somalia is terrible, and as a privileged white person I think it is my responsibility to do something for these poor people. I propose that we set-up a refugee centre in the town, and try to homes as many refugees as we can take."
Now you stand up. You've been wearing the same sweatshirt and jeans for 5 days. You aren't terrible-looking, but a little overweight, bit of a neck beard. You are no Chad. You clear your throat nervously, and tell the meeting that you think it's a bad idea. You refer to crime statistics, lack of integration, incompatibility of religion, need for extra resources to teach kids who don't speak English etc. You ask what benefit the community will gain from such an idea.
Who do you think the meeting will side with?

Lol. He was giving you the benefit of the doubt. Being a bot is far better than being a creep who scours threads for an insult opportunity, kek. An insult that would only bother a redditor, lol.

>whoa what about these two extremes I just created
Kill yourself for thinking this was useful in any way.

Women having "power" is not the fucking problem. The problem is the only entity every created that could reasonably deal with the female is the white male. The white straight males to a larger degree. You stupid fucking kikelords decided "nah fuck it it will be ok lets fuck over all the white men at the exact same time"

Welcome to 2022. Where are bets are currently on.

>What possesses someone to browse a board they hate full of people they don’t like just to try to get in a gotcha insult every time an opportunity presents itself? Are you retarded or just mentally ill?

>You've been wearing the same sweatshirt and jeans for 5 days. You aren't terrible-looking, but a little overweight, bit of a neck beard.
God, it must suck to be you.

The entire Idea of the constantly horny young man is just nonsense manufactured to normalize degeneracy. Tacitus wrote that the Germanic tribes practiced a chaste life into their 20s and that it was valued extremely highly. Infidelity and pre-marital sex were basically non factors.

Attached: 06f0cfac2ac78aca5da1907ff489a4bf.png (701x437, 52.89K)

she looks 13 and 30 at the same time

i do feel really bad for incels because i know where they're coming from
until you've had sex, you just obsess over it because its such a prevalent thing in our world
it's something you're just expected to do and everyone, including your parents will eventually coerce you into it because its seen as abnormal and like something's wrong with you if you don't
yet we live in a world where meaningful relationships are harder and harder to come by, leaving you with a vapid attempt at a quick fuck with some random whore
and you don't feel any better about yourself after doing that, you actually just spiral worse into the depression realizing you wasted so many years of your life seething about being a virgin only to get shafted at the end by having unfulfilling sex with someone you don't have any interest in