What picrel will Biden show the world?

"C'mon man! That's one small pixel of a man, one giant picrel for man-like."
I expect epic words today.
engadget.com/james-web-space-telescopes-first-image-will-be-revealed-today-at-5-pm-et-081523983.html

Attached: jpg.jpg (937x785, 180.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/science-environment-61744257
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Probably an image of hunters laptop but from space

>I want to thank all of the foreigners who made this possible, end quote

>we are proud to be stanninheeonnismomennus occasion to celebrate all the brave men and women who made this possible end quote

i bet the naysayers are already pre-gaming the fakeness of whatever pic he throws out.

Something stupid and unimportant.

I'm surprised they allowed James Webb's name to still be attached to it with all the demented faggots at nasa and in government these days

isnt the webb telescope an infrared only?
how are they converting that into the visible spectrum?

Something I don't get is with all the shit flying around in space, why hasn't anything hit this telescope?

probably another photo of hunter's dick

just mapping infrared brightness to visible colors

We already know it's an image of Carina, which was picked for its wow-factor.
JWST will make Hubble's old pics look like myopic garbage.

Attached: 1652153924317.jpg (1887x1146, 632.53K)

I thought something did hit it recently

I think it is picrel of a new spiral galaxy.

Attached: pic.jpg (1920x1080, 185.22K)

Here's the list of targets/images they will reveal today and tomorrow.

>Carina Nebula. The Carina Nebula is one of the largest and brightest nebulae in the sky, located approximately 7,600 light-years away in the southern constellation Carina. Nebulae are stellar nurseries where stars form. The Carina Nebula is home to many massive stars, several times larger than the Sun.

>WASP-96 b (spectrum). WASP-96 b is a giant planet outside our solar system, composed mainly of gas. The planet, located nearly 1,150 light-years from Earth, orbits its star every 3.4 days. It has about half the mass of Jupiter, and its discovery was announced in 2014.

>Southern Ring Nebula. The Southern Ring, or “Eight-Burst” nebula, is a planetary nebula – an expanding cloud of gas, surrounding a dying star. It is nearly half a light-year in diameter and is located approximately 2,000 light years away from Earth.

>Stephan’s Quintet: About 290 million light-years away, Stephan’s Quintet is located in the constellation Pegasus. It is notable for being the first compact galaxy group ever discovered in 1877. Four of the five galaxies within the quintet are locked in a cosmic dance of repeated close encounters.

>SMACS 0723: Massive foreground galaxy clusters magnify and distort the light of objects behind them, permitting a deep field view into both the extremely distant and intrinsically faint galaxy populations.

Personally I think SMACS will be the most valuable.

dudespacelmao

That makes much more sense

lol nerd

MY COUNTRY IS SHITHOLE.
"MY" GOVERNMENT IS INSANE.
PUTIN IS A DEGENERATE PEDO PUPPET DICTATOR.
I AM POOR.
I AM LOSER.
I WANT TO DIE!

Yeah just found the article, from 1 month ago
bbc.com/news/science-environment-61744257

his support % rating

It was hit at least 4 times by micrometeoroids already, one big enough to damage one of the mirrors.

Hunter Biden smoking space crack with extraterrestrial hookers. Check 'em!