Reading books is a psyop

Have y'all fallen for the book Jew, Any Forums?

Attached: Reading.webm (270x480, 951.24K)

God, I keep getting recommended this faggot no matter how much I click "do not recommend this channel". I don't give a shit about this muslim faggot

Dunning Krueger effect

He should af been punched more times and his IQ should be dropped even more.

I don't have problems with books, what I have problems with are bookfags who think they're better than everyone else because they read A BOOK instead of anything else.

He's soo cringe

I don't know what's worse. That fucking mutt or his incel followers who delude themselves into thinkint they're alpha.

it's kinda true for reading literature not true for textbooks and documentations

This is why brown people don't make things past a mud hut. Pretty much this right here.

>scamming nigger hates reading
color me surprised

His followers. They'd probably blow him if given a chance.

kek

This guy is the absolute top signal of whatever the name for this brand of niche male influencer faggots are called. Dude is a bootleg mutt dan blizerian

You can actually learn stuff from books, I learned how to pick locks when I was a kid by reading books from loompanics. You can read non fiction, you don't have to read novels. If you're homeless it's a good way to pass the time.

what race is he?

Books are a bit overrated. I dont see enough good being done by people who read a lot.
Most readers tend to go through the same fucking books. Old hat ideas that have been churned over for generations till every valuable thought and inspiration has been squeezed out.
You're not going to add value being the 100 millionth person to read Dostoevsky or whatever other 'smart' author everyone shills.
If you wanna be smart you stick to textbooks, and then put their lessons to practical use.

Usually someone sperging "I AM SO FOOKING SMART LEL" is a complete retard.

lol, truly a marvel of the modern world.

amazing.
I mean no ones read anymore so there's a huge market for it
"dude if you don't read thats because you're so far advanced ,you need to drive a supercar and fucking fighting not like a slow brain"

i bet there are tons of younger people who only agree with him in fear of being called out for not being based like him

sad!

This guy is a friend of Phillon and Asmongold, a Chinless acting retard.

every day i make sure to pick up a book knowing that somewhere out there a nigger is doing the same and unable to comprehend the letters on the page. that makes me eternally smug and gives me the drive to read about 1 book a day.

Attached: racial hierarchy in dating.png (4704x6728, 2.84M)

>God, I keep getting recommended this faggot no matter how much I click "do not recommend this channel". I don't give a shit about this muslim faggot
I cant escape it either 90% of my youtube recommendations are this quadroon

>Chinless
Which is funny because if you take a look at his older videos you can see he had jug ears and crooked teeth which he got fixed. Plus he's a bald chinlet.

>hustler university

>what race is he?
He is 1/3 nigger and lives in bucharest

what a chinlet

tusken raider

based retard

>tattoos
opinion disregarded, Jap OP shouls know better unless he’s an (((English))) teacher

How come he isn't getting snatched by some gypsies? I mean what are they gonna do?

no imagination alchoholic

Attached: 1657557724545.jpg (650x518, 64.78K)

Reading is the original jew.
Even back in the days of ancient Greece, these philosopher homos would complain about youths reading all their information rather than remembering everything.
During the last century, reading commonly because a form of escapism, the first of its kind.
Nowadays we are so far away from that that we praise books like The Lord of the Rings on being culturally traditional and such, but in the end it's just the same as music, movies and videogames; a thing to distract from the present.

Why does everybody make videos with their own cheesy subtitles now? When did this happen and why did it all happen basically at the same time?

He lives in a mansion with 24/7 security, cameras everywhere and guns next to his bed.

He don't read because he's a retarded without imagination power.
So he need development studios and game developers to do it for him.
Of course, everyone imagination is limit by their own power to imagine.
That's why he will never be able to create a meme

True. Plato, Socrates etc, were busy reading and thinking. While soliders were fucking their wives. Nothing good came out of philosophy

tate andrews is a mulatto shill who sells self-help books to chuds.