Bulletproof Glass

It amazes me how America has things like bulletproof glass on convenience stores, but at the same time their Amazon deliveries are left at their doorstep with no protection from robbers

Attached: bulletproof-glass.png (557x737, 1M)

These only exist in neighborhoods with a high nigger population.

Amazon has stuff stolen all the time. I work at UPS if you have a Nike swoosh showing anywhere on a package it's gone. Nogs follow trucks and take shit as they go. The reason no one cares is that there are billions of packages happening all the time so the ratio of stolen goods is very low. The other element is they are cheap Chinese garbage most of the time and companies just take it as a minor loss and send them another. High value items are noted and have requirements to either have a signature for it or to be picked up from a hub.

Depends on the neighborhood and state for both

>no refills
refills are quintessentially american. this is africa.

>NO REFILLS ON ANY DRINKS
I do not believe this was taken in America

>America has things like bulletproof glass on convenience stores
America also has megayachts and private mercenaries. America is big like you Brazil. I have never been to a location in my life which has these sorts of protections and I have been all over the US. So I can only assume these things are for the worst of neighborhoods.

Think of the kind of neighborhood this is in. Why should they get refills?

Literally only in Nigger tier neighborhoods

It amazes me how the city of Philadelphia moved to ban those because they are "an indignity to the Black community"

Attached: match begins in 30 seconds.jpg (640x480, 110.8K)

Your responsible for own saftey in america chud. Too weak too bad

niggers wouldn't recognize dignity if it was fucking them in the ass

Death to kikes

Attached: monkno.jpg (953x960, 110.86K)

>bulletproof glass
>Around niggers
No bullet proof glass
Not around niggers
>user

I thought the ban was overturned since it put Asians in danger

is that the popeyes in taylor?

>american ghettos

Bulletproof glass is only used in neighborhoods with brown people because they'll shoot eachother over a bag of cheetos. Being from Brazil I'd assume you realize this.

It's a small price to pay for being free
I'd rather have bullet proof glass than being a slave like a Brazil monkey

Honestly, the most fortified place I've ever seen in person was Comcast. I wish I had pictures for you guys, but in my neighborhood there was a little Comcast office, a windowless brick building in a big parking lot, and inside was worse than any bank or check cashing place I've ever seen, just the sheer bulletproof airlock system.

It was mostly old folks would come in to trade in broken boxes/remotes, pay their bills, sometimes even dispute customer service shit that could be easily done over the phone. But I was really impressed with the sheer hardening of that site in particular, wondering if it was paranoia or something really drastic happened there.

Attached: AdvanceAmerica-20150424_083836_resized.jpg (2656x1494, 982.86K)

I saw a documentary on the police in Norway (?) where the cops kept their guns in the cars and a visiting US cop asked why they need bulletproof glass in the station if they are unarmed on the street and the desk officer said “good point”.

Attached: D53110C3-7EC0-4B25-B955-4DD5D6763745.jpg (1080x644, 114.82K)

more likely it was refurbished from something else that had to be locked down tight

This stuff is only in the shittiest parts of cities. You really don't see it anywhere else

if you order something expensive on amazon and you leave it sitting outside all day you're retarded and should just use an amazon locker
although almost all sellers on there will replace your package at their expense because good ratings are worth more to them than the cost of replacing something that was stolen or lost in the mail

I visited a Comcast office in my hometown once and it was the same thing.
Small brick building bought by Comcast, but the entire thing was just a small room divided by bulletproof glass, even one of those sliding drawers you put equipment into to transfer instead of a little hole.
Had to be about 6 security cameras all pointing st the lobby also.
I bet Comcast gets plenty of death threats all over and could be found negligent if they don't prepare.

Truth. I went to ST Louise on time, you could not go into the gas station if you wanted a drink or something they had a slide out box like a bank. Even McDonald's was drive through only. It felt like i was in some 3rd world shit hole.

Gas station in my old neighborhood had a sign that said "Card payments only after 8:00PM, attendant does not carry cash"