Politics is a sham

How do we get back to living our lives without bringing politics into everything?

Attached: 20220709_000050.jpg (541x534, 175.78K)

Where my wrathbros at

by becoming a living embodiment of what will inspire others to see through the charade

Why is righteous wrath a sin?

you cant, retard, pandora's box has been opened

Pride is more than that. Pride leads to all sins you only have to look at fags and their pride.

It's not, but you are not righteous and it's dangerous to start thinking you are.

What makes you think I'm not righteous?

Lib-right: Self-improvement, self-reliance, self-sufficiency.
Yeah... That's totally "greed". Nothing says "greed" more than wishing to have a homestead in the middle of nowhere, where "society" just fucking lets you live your life.

Gluttony and Envy need to be flipped... also, team wrath anyone?

>How do we get back to living our lives without bringing politics into everything?
No democracy, no politics.
>What makes you think I'm not righteous?
There is none righteous, no, not one.

Based sloth

You're british. Even your teeth ain't right.

>Lib-right: Self-improvement, self-reliance, self-sufficiency.
Bullshit. You lolberts are lazy hedonistic parasites who shrug their shoulders when jews promote fag drag shows for little kids.

You are talking about center/left libertarians.
How do you think what you say is in any way compatible with the "right" part of lib-right?

There is no difference. You are not le epic John Galt.

KILL ALL HUMANS.

Attached: 1643497112921.jpg (1920x1080, 349.29K)

Remove diversity. No need for politics if you're with your own.

Create a community. Get a bunch of anons, find some run down part of the country and all move to there. Have rules and shun people who don't follow them. Agree to help each other out. Everybody go to the same church. Make it all local, not global. Agree to limit technology use.

It's more accurate with lust and gluttony swapped

Attached: 7 sins compass.png (735x729, 36.76K)

Now do the 7 virtues

Checking in

By civil war.

Ironically schizos inhabit bottom left and top right but psychos top left bottom right.

Attached: 71BE24C4-B9BA-428E-9452-935CB9E5EA47.gif (351x198, 778.72K)

To be fair, pride and gluttony might easily be swapped.
"I'm better than you plebs, no one can tell me what to do, fuck you" as pride and "I don't give a shit about freedom, equality and all this bullshit, just give me more bread daddy government" as gluttony

me in the center

Attached: 1254234.jpg (1024x768, 461.29K)

defund the government (stop paying taxes)

The only reason Americans and Russians don’t get along is a matter of collective personality more than competing interests. You guys are the blue oni to our red oni.

>Everything is political now
Yes
And you did this. Actions have CONSEQUENCES
no matter how much you don't want that to be the case

You CONSTANTLY antagonized literally EVERYTHING with political divisiveness. Now you're upset people are doing the same to you? Giving you absolutely no peace in any way?

WELL GO FUCK YOURSELF. DONT PICK A FIGHT WITH PEOPLE WHO HAVE CRUSHED YOU OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN IN HISTORY.
IT WAS FUCKING DUMB YOU GODDAMN APE

NOW YOU'VE MADE SUCH A FOOL OF YOURSELF NO ONE IS GOING TO REST UNTIL YOUR FUCKING CHILDREN ARE ENSLAVED

Sociopaths will continue politics without you. And accrue power.

No. Kike you don't understand anything about the world. Stop trying to pretend you do and SHUT YOUR IGNORANT MOUTH