How we feeling non-Eurozone bros?

How we feeling non-Eurozone bros?

Attached: file.png (731x687, 76.2K)

AHAHHAHHHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 16549749.jpg (236x169, 5.5K)

Europe is actually getting fucked harder than the U.S. economically.
Funny shit.
Fuck Europe.
I hope all the niggers they imported rape them and take all their land.
Fuckin retards.

Still not so good.

Attached: us_inflation.png (750x475, 18.43K)

The Jew showing his true colors. Fuckin kikes will get kicked out of US and Europe mark my words. You'll be on a ship to the bottom of the sea.

Unironically calling it that the Euro and USD will somehow merge into a "Globodollar" when they reach parity
After that point the feferation of globalist republics will come short after

The extreme cope from my fellow Americans is about the worst thing of this whole year... the absolute "EVERYONE ELSE IS WORSE THAN US LOOK WE DONT NEED TO CHANGE" has been beaten to death for the millionth time since June. The fact that nearly every American "colony" or sattelite state is collapsing economically means the end of an empire and era. When the world eventually rebounds the US will no longer be economic hegemony as it has burned all of its influence and capital to stay afloat itself.

I hope everything's going to be fine. My family just bought an apartment and my sister bought herself a new home. We're short on cash, but we now own 2 apartments and 2 houses and 3 cars.

Not a kike.
Those Eurofags deserve it.
Fucking weak.

the danes, the brits and the swiss knew to stay the fuck away from it

Why would they merge. The Euro dropping comes from the annihilation of German exports via sanctions and Us meddling (shutdown of Nordstream II). Not like the German industry can recover from this considering they have to pay for their energy in USD. In other words, with Germany's death, the entire EU can't pay their debts anymore, even with inflation doing some of the heavy lifting, so why would the US merge currencies with a bankrupt union when they know they're guaranteed to be the last one standing in this recession (see Dollar Milkshake Theory).

Cozy with my crypto stablecoins all pegged to USD.

Given how eerily similar this likely future it is to the UK losing its empire and supremacy, how do you feel about the possibility of turning into them?

We don't have Euro either, the HUF is shit tier though, lmao.

It's probably why Croats are going for the EUR with new years. Despite it tanking absolute shit, whatever a small country's personal currency would be on its own would likely just tank even worse.

The tribe is speculating in anger.

Waiting for 1 dollar to = 2 euro then going on vacay hbu

Still not traveling to Europe where you're letting Muslims burn all your historic buildings and turn castles into shitskin habitat

Do germans have variable rate interest loans?

fat stinky decadent seethe, lol.

Attached: MAGAMutt.jpg (552x561, 341.68K)

Knowing that, you should realize that it's only getting worse. Might as well visit while you don't need a pitbull/gun to use a public transport.

Our empire is a land empire like yours. Much harder to wrestle away. If anything we'll eventually be forced to colonize the euros like the romans were forced to colonize the greeks.

WTF the federal reserve were working for my interests all along.

Observe the kike, trying to sow discord between the civilized peoples of the world. Note how he implies Europeans chose this, like how Americans chose leave their southern border unguarded