He is literally the greatest president ever

Attached: 1657555748056.jpg (622x622, 81.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

msn.com/en-us/money/smallbusiness/the-great-biden-recession-of-2022-is-already-here/ar-AAYzgg8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Enjoy your oil shortage.

Attached: strategic petroleum reserve.png (976x876, 489.82K)

>most kids molested!

>insane gas prices
>food plants being destroyed with No federal investigation
>prolonging war in Ukraine by giving them tax payer money
>transporting illegals to red states

Need more?

GDP is already on it’s way down for a second consecutive quarter, bringing us into recession

You really expect someone to believe this except for IQ < 80? LOL

>Trump is President
Obama’s economy!
>Biden is President in 2021
Biden’s economy
>Biden is President in 2022
Trump’s economy

The media is the true enemy of the people.

Keep in mind, this is from ZERO because the leftist governors shut down the economy

Attached: nah.jpg (617x625, 190.12K)

Yeah, nobody gives a fuck about your gay numbers and arrows when gas and food are so expensive right now.

I actually wonder if the people who make these have any self-awareness. This is literally the "Green line go up = world more gooder" meme making fun of neoliberals. Pointless metrics throw out without context crowd out their ability to see reality.

They call me Pedo Pete, I'm the king of the West Wing suite
When I sniff the lolis I go chick-chicky-coom, chick-chicky-coom
Yessir, I'm Pedo Pete, my brain's mush and obsolete
When I start to sundown, everything goes chick-chicky-coom, chick-chicky-coom
The senoritas they frown and they flee in terror-o
It's very cringe, when I infringe
And when the cameras catch me anons see and they kek-o
Memein' a song, all the day long
So if you like your girls petite, take a lesson from Pedo Pete
And I'll teach you to chick-chicky-coom, chick-chicky-coom, chick-chicky-coom
(He's a really immodest guy, although he's the oddest guy
In Washington, in Washington)
Si, senorita I know that you would like to chicky-coom-chick
It's very cringe, when I infringe
I'll place my hand on your hip, and if you will just give me your hair
Then we shall try - just you and I. I-yi-yi!
So if you like your girls petite, take a lesson from Pedo Pete
And I'll teach you chick-chicky-coom, chick-chicky-coom, chick-chicky-coom!

Attached: pedo pete.png (791x659, 657.73K)

So, the economy is in great shape all thanks to him, but if we notice how bad things really actually are, it's not his fault?
Get fucked with a rusty pipe, Reddit faggot.

Attached: 1657481335172.jpg (500x775, 329.11K)

literally me

Attached: 1657556764841.png (600x1000, 769.11K)

Fucking kill yourself

Do journalists have souls?

Ha, no.

>Do journalists have souls?
No, but they do have names and addresses.

Attached: 1643716870095.jpg (630x471, 99.2K)

This nigga really citing nominal GDP?

hello glowie

After we turned the economy off and then 2 years later finally lwr people go back to work, look at these record breaking numbers!!!

No one nose what you're talking about.

Attached: 1653325670749.gif (450x450, 776.13K)

please dont comment on economics if you dont have a degree and job in a relevant field

>Destroy the economy with mass lootings and shutdown
>Look how great it is when we stop doing that.

No, he's right. They do have names and addresses, and lots of people are victims of random carjackings and home invasions every year.

10 years ago when I started out I was eating like a poorfag. I started getting money and thought I'm doing better than ok. Now I have to go back to eating like a poorfag and nothing career related has changed. We were sold lies.

Based Baguette Bro.

Attached: waterloo.gif (498x211, 3.06M)

The Great Biden Recession of 2022 is already here

Stephen Moore - Jun 16, 2022

The idea that Congress would hold a hearing like this when the economy is coming unhinged only reinforces the suspicion held by most people that the Washington swamp is totally out of touch with the lives and hardships of everyday America.

The reality of our predicament is best summarized by JPMorgan CEO Jamie Dimon, who warned investors to “brace yourself” for what he called a fast-approaching “economic hurricane.”

To be clear, America is not yet in a recession. Still, it’s undeniable that starting around June, the economy and financial markets smashed into a brick wall. Here are the troubling indicators, all pointing in the wrong direction:

The Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta just estimated that second quarter economic growth through the middle of June is a big fat zero. This is on top of the 1.5% decline in the economy in the first quarter. This means for the first 5 1/2 months of this year, our economy has shrunk in size relative to inflation. That result isn’t technically a recession, but it’s perilously close.

Second, the wealth losses in the greater financial market sell-off of 2022 have now exceeded $10 trillion since the start of the year. This has been one of the most significant and financially catastrophic vaporizations of wealth and savings in U.S. history. It is delusional that President Joe Biden says people have “record savings.” No, the reverse is true. Voters' 401(k) plans and other retirement savings have been shredded.

Attached: Gaslight.jpg (784x441, 48.8K)

(cont)

Third, consumer confidence and business confidence have each fallen fast. Only about 2 in 10 voters feel the economy is headed in the right direction. Moreover, the National Federation of Independent Business's index of small businesses found that confidence is now at its lowest level since the pandemic hit these shores and businesses were shut down.

Fourth and most damaging, consumer and producer prices have risen to their highest levels since the early 1980s. The consumer price index hit 8.6%, and the producer price index is above 10%. Price increases aren’t “transitory” and haven’t shown any signs of peaking.

Let’s not forget that Washington’s fiscal picture is a train wreck. In 2 1/2 years, the debt has soared by another $5 trillion thanks to the blizzard spending to “fight” COVID-19 and then for multiple economic rescue plans. As the Fed raises interest rates, the carrying cost of the $23 trillion national debt gets progressively more expensive. We will be paying taxes for years to come merely to pay the interest on our enormous debt.

All of the debt spending in Washington has unleashed the inflation dragon: the cruelest tax of all on families and businesses.

During the Trump presidency, before COVID-19 hit these shores, median household income rose by $6,446. This was one of the largest three-year gains in income for middle-class families in history. The combination of output gains due to deregulation, "America first" energy, and the Trump pro-growth tax cuts plus an inflation rate of less than 2% facilitated these enormous gains in family incomes for all income groups and all races and a highly prosperous period in terms of incomes and wealth creation.

(cont)

Under Biden, inflation has cost the average person roughly $3,000 a year in lost real income. Based on the cascading inflation levels we have experienced over the last year, it is my prediction that virtually all of the income gains delivered under former President Donald Trump could get erased due to the surge in inflation by the end of Biden’s second year in office.

In other words, under Trump, median income gains were more than $6,000. Under Biden, median income will represent anywhere from $5,000 to $6,000 lost in average wages and salaries when adjusting for the 8.6% inflation over the last year.

Simply put, people are getting poorer month after month in part due to the inflation unleashed by the American Rescue Plan.

If any of this is a “success,” then so was the maiden voyage of the Titanic.

msn.com/en-us/money/smallbusiness/the-great-biden-recession-of-2022-is-already-here/ar-AAYzgg8