He’s right you know

Wagies you better get back to your Cagies before you get fired for not coming to the company happy hours

Attached: 967D13F5-8F90-4187-9A09-030FB12119BC.jpg (1170x1088, 299.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9EcMH1FTOx0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WFH is the best thing to ever happen to work since capitalism

>you need to
>need to
>need
spoken like a true scum city faggot

Fuck your commercial re portfolio lmaooo.

also work from whatever location will be very profitable for the companies that adopt it

I've been to my office twice this year and never been happier

I go out, socialize and make friends just fine, I walk, go to bars, do brunch, talk to people in the park and go to church.
I'm healthier and happier since I stopped needing friends from work.

>you need to network.
No you don't. Networking is a fucking cancer when it comes to work. It means you are chosen becaue you suck a lot of dick and not becaues you are actually qualified for the job. Plus for most positions, specially now they don't even network and just choose people at random or based off the 1-2 things they need, IE more black people or women.from

>(((Livingston)))

My girlfriend networked and had a LinkedIn.

Was like 4 niggers that she used to work with would inbox her dickpicks and say “hey babe how u been”

Networking and LinkedIn is for niggers and women. If you’re good at you’re job word of mouth marketing will be plenty

>fuck LinkedIn in
>fuk niggers

You faggot boomers literally stuck us all in cubes lmao. Eat shit.

>you NEED connections bro
>you can't just be good at your job broseph
>I mean how tf you even get here without connections brokowski???

The Jewish real estate owners are sweating that the goy will no longer need to rent expensive office space

i aint need to do shit , i dont want to affiliate or talk to people unless i choose to period

uh.... you can socialize with friends and go anywhere you want for lunch when you work from home

Attached: lumberg.jpg (265x378, 72.37K)

I just don't work that is all.

free yourself from being a wageslave, start homesteading

Attached: 1616185668289.webm (854x480, 2.47M)

if you need to network you don't have a real job and your entire field is bullshit

i dunno user, some people handle WFH better than others
>wife: works diligently and ferociously all day long. gets more done at home than from the office
>me: i'm getting paid to shitpost all day long.

there's some merit to wanting people in the office. luckily (depending on POV) my company lets us use our own dev machines from home, no tracking software, and just a quick slack checkin every morning

i'm feeling as if this situation is untenable.

Attached: 55453211123.png (442x293, 279.48K)

He ain't wrong. It's the only way to be successful at work.

Thread theme
youtu.be/9EcMH1FTOx0

Attached: 16575585537574401385160565120340.jpg (4000x3000, 2.27M)

Enjoy your 40k/yr job, wagie. I'm white and make 120k/yr because I knew people.

>having your wife run around like a whore
He will get cucked, and be it the horse

the virgin wagecuck: the chad homesteader:

Sorry I can't "homestead" in a two bedroom third story apartment.

Attached: FB_IMG_1657299486731.jpg (805x807, 60.06K)

Losers mad their little HR mind games can't work for remote workers who talk through email.

Also
>Networking

No longer means what is used to. It got turned into normies talking about vapid shit thanks to non discrimination policies. Doesn't matter if you talk to the hiring manager directly now because he has to make sure he interviews a tranny, a nigger and a faggot. And a HR person who you will not meet will partner with him to review his hiring decision to make sure there is no favoritism.

"Networking events" now are parties for lame people who are mad their highschool friends got married and had a family and have no time for them. Only thing people want to talk about about is stranger things and how they just played D&D for the first time and it's so awesome.

There is like 10 minutes of actual business talk and it's always "yeah I'll follow up with a email".

>who talk through email
This is such a Godsend it's unreal. First, it filters brainlets who can't write a sentence. Second, it automatically leaves a written record of requests, etc. that chucklefucks like to send that circumvent rules and procedures.

Why should Shekelstein have to pay to keep an area for you to work in? Why should he pay for the electricity to keep your work computer on? Why should he pay for the water you shit in during work hours? Get your kid to sleep on the couch and the 2nd bedroom is now a custom built wage cage!
No of course your household bills aren't tax deductible! Don't be an imbecile.

Livingston needs to die
>Needs

You only need to do those things if you don't actually do anything and your job doesn't really exist.

You know the ones I'm talking about. The loud ones who are convinced "we're all on the same team" which is very convenient thing to believe when you spend your whole life getting carried.

Attached: FU1wH21WYAE_pD2.jpg (680x626, 53.33K)

email is great. kind of sucks having to drop everything you're doing RIGHT NOW to answer a phone call or some coworker coming up to your office to ask a question

email > IM (slack/teams) > phone > in person

asymmetrical communication is the right way to work.