Orthobros?

Attached: Screenshot_20220711-181358_Chrome.jpg (1080x1230, 572.1K)

Disgusting

>Head of american church
Everytime something weimar happens its always the US, can they control themselves?

But it's not my fault
But it's not what the faithful actually want
Can't y'all see?

They have us for that

The child didn't ask to be raised by sodomites.

Pff not a part of official, greek, russian, ukrainian or serbian orthodox church and therefore heretics.
Being a heretic means that whatever shit you spout is considered a heresy and you can't label yourself as the part of the church.
Stick to your seven day presvitarion baptist bullshit please dear american "christians".
And don't fool yourself, greeks, ukrainians serbs syrians or ethiopians or russians would hang this guy from a tree.

>don't be this heresy be this other heresy
no

Attached: C0A8803F-0C5A-424D-BDBF-FE6F9CFF3B4D.jpg (783x538, 76.63K)

you jealous of our progress, you dirty spic? Gay access to children is a human right

Ortho Bros, please explain this to me, how does this fucking happen...

Organized religions from the Roman tradition that reject the Hebrew/Judah heritage of Christ are debased nonsense. Christians inherited the mantle of the Israelites as the chosen tribe. I'm not saying he a Jew or live as a Jew or follow Jewish laws, but I call on fellow followers of Christ to reject the pagan Roman influences. Do not turn your back on the Torah. Do not use Paul as a cudgel against the Lord's work and teachings.

>america
Enough said

Attached: 1646153904026.jpg (966x745, 108.13K)

so a child should be denied heaven because his parents were sinners? Isn't the whole fucking point of baptism so you can start fresh and make your own patch not burdened by sins of your ancestors?

You let this happen, therefore is your fault as well
You dont say
And he certenly didnt ask to be raised among them

LUKE 17:29
But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.

2 PETER 2:6
And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly;

JUDE 1:7
Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

ROMANS 1
26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

Why tf is there so much evil in this picture?

Looks like they specifically selected the most evil looking people in the world.

Yeah i am so Jealous of your Utopia (sarcasm)

If the parents are still sinners then that child is going to be raised in a den of sin. Its making a mockery of baptism.
The proper thing to do is to prevent faggots from siring children in the first place. If you cannot do that then don't allow them in your church.

Look at that picture then tell me there is a God

>american branch is only pozzed

not enough competent righteous americans feel compelled to influence a church that had some resistance to globohomo. sad times.

Attached: 1656109211328.gif (500x500, 656.05K)

Infant baptism isn't Biblical, so he shouldn't have been baptized either way

36 And as they went on their way, they came unto a certain water: and the eunuch said, See, here is water; what doth hinder me to be baptized?
37 And Philip said, If thou believest with all thine heart, thou mayest. And he answered and said, I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God.
38 And he commanded the chariot to stand still: and they went down both into the water, both Philip and the eunuch; and he baptized him.

we already know this
christianity as a whole has become pozzed in one way or another
t. roman catholic

Ukrainians in America are overwhelmingly Baptist

Our faith has been subverted by the papacy and by the orthodoxy for over a thousand years, great damage and confusion has been done, return to the basics. We are all saved through Christ, there are two rituals we must submit to willingly and knowingly, the remembrance of His sacrifice through the purely symbolic communion, and the symbolic death and rebirth through baptism, which is a public declaration of personal commitment to Christ the Lord. If you were baptized as an infant, you have not made that public commitment nor have you truly committed yourself to the Lord our God.
Repent for your insolence and folly, turn violently and wholly to God, and dwell in His teachings. Reject the modern interpretations of His Truth.
Jesus doesn't need intercessors, He is THE intercessor. The Levites were fired by Christ, reject all priests, the priestly class was abolished in His Perfect Sacrifice.

Based

holy cope

>another case of muttistan ruining everything
truly a cursed land

There is a God.

TITUS 1
10 For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision:

11 Whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre's sake.

12 One of themselves, even a prophet of their own, said, the Cretians are alway liars, evil beasts, slow bellies.

13 This witness is true. Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith;

14 Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.

15 Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled.

16 They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

cope

Attached: orthodox.png (1099x814, 1.37M)

Attached: WhatChaDoinRoss.png (559x430, 334.39K)

When I was in Spain for a few months the Ukrainian war started and one of the refugees went to the Baptist church I was going to. She was cute

Get bent Baptist.

> American pagans (= Protestants) openly promoting faggotry
> White American Christians promoting faggotry
> White American Orthodox promoting faggotry
The problem in White Americans.

Attached: can't believe it.jpg (250x250, 6.93K)

Meh shit kind of ukrainians, probably a sectant biotrash that fled the country with jews in 80s and their retarded children.
There were several waves of immigration, as long as i know shitton of weird pseudochristian cults fled russia in 00s as well.

Ah, a fellow Christian who actually pays attention to the Bible. The Lord will sort the wheat from the chaff in the afterlife, and these parents will be counted among the chaff if they are unrepentant. If they lead their Christian child to sin, Jesus Himself stated that they should be drowned.

Yes, it's true. That scum Elpidoforos is preparing to become the Patriarch of New Rome (Constantinople) and he is warming up to the decadent elites of the West.

>seven day presvitarion baptist bullshit
?

> so a child should be denied heaven because his parents were sinners?
nah the child should be baptised, but taken away from the faggots before that happens.

well thats easily explained because its american

If that's who is going to be the Patriarch, you won't even have Constantinoiple.

>probably a sectant biotrash that fled the country with jews in 80s and their retarded children.
correct. They also all do not speak a single word of Ukrainian until 2014 when they tried to learn it online.

> christianity as a whol
Don't fucking besmear us Christian with your American faggotry & its problems.
Christianity's spoiler in the US is wholly & solely of White Americans making.

Cope harder, christcuck. Your BASED Orthokikes are pozzed like any other

Is that really what othofags and cathocucks believe?
Baptism is a public declaration of commitment to the Lord. It is a declaration of dying to the self and being reborn in Christ. It has nothing to do with sin. The only thing that washes sin away is the blood Christ spilled on the cross. No act of man, no wealth or offering can wipe us clean, only Christ, King, can absolve us.
We are condemned, we have sinned and are sinners. But Jesus reigns supreme and has forgiven us all the same, our duty is to accept His forgiveness and sacrifice and to live a life deserving of our salvation.

Bounced between Catholicism and Orthodoxy. My biggest gripe is that ONLY Christ is worshipped, when Christ himself said hundreds of times that all he is, does, and will do comes from the Father. The earliest church was not strict Trinitarian, all worship went to the Father through Christ. Don't get me started on saint/Theotokos worship...

What you say is theologically correct. But, of course, theology wasn't the reason Elpidoforos had this happy photo-op while baptizing the child. Elpidoforos is as atheist as I am and made this shebang to show how progressive he is, in order to garner support for his bid at the Patriarchate.
So, please, spare us the theological nonsense.

Eastern Orthodox
Russian Orthodox
Armenian Orthodox
Romanian Orthodox
Bulgarian Orthodox

Never Greek American

What heretical nonsense. Spoken like a true american protestant.
Learn, heretic, that the sacrament of baptism is necessary but not sufficient for salvation.

Wow how powerfull. Should i flood the thread with your progressively more degenerate "christians"?
Or the fact that the Pope practically sucked off to refugees?
You have cherrypicked nonsence from fringe denominations. Nobody in russian orthodox church bent down to refugees the way catholics or american bullshit christians did. And as long as i know Serbia, Syria and Greece churches didn't.
There is a difference that you obviously do not understand. A good christian offers help and compassion, but to a limit that is sensible god asks of a kindness of your own merit, but doen't ask you to save the fucking world. A retard with a glitter cross basically proclaims;"you infidel come over eat our food, sleep in our beds and fuck our wifes".

The US is truly the household of Lucifer.

Attached: 1429943656065.gif (500x420, 359.69K)

Of course. He already kissed Erdogan's ass, that slimy piece of clerical shit.

God is one, Jesus is the manifestation of God among us. The Trinity is one God, the God beyond above and in all, the God manifest among us, and the God within each one of us.
There are not three persons, there are three manifestations of God. The one we cannot see but is all around and outside space and time, the God we can all see, His acts and His Miracles, including Jesus, and the still small voice within the storm, the Spirit of God within us, speaking directly to our souls.
We worship the One True God, and acknowledge Jesus as God because that's what Jesus said we should do, that none come to the Lord our God's grace and presence except though Jesus.

Us christian sects, a whole lot of bullshit.
Like technically half of your "christians" are not christians.

It doesn't matter what a pozzed priest does or says because we have 2000 years of strict adherence to tradition and writings from ancient saints that tell us that this stuff is evil. As the Russian said, this would get you hanged.

Jesus was baptized as an adult, there was no sacrament or commandment to baptize the way you Roman pagans do.
Do as Christ did, or was Christ not good enough?