You are given an amulet

It does anything you want it to do.
What does it do?

Attached: amulet.png (800x800, 1.13M)

Anything I want it to do.
Stop asking stupid questions, faggot.

Makes me totally invincible and super smart and also able to fly through space.

baits newfags into posting in slide threads

gf amulet

Sends everyone whom I would judge unfit to live in the world to a distant habitable planet in a far-off galaxy.

I don't fucking know what it does retard you're supposed to tell me what your larpmulet does and then pose a question or some gay shit.

I wanna fart galaxies.

Disintegrates any jew within a 2 million light year radius of the amulet.

Mind control beibi

Grant every single living soul perpetual heaven, no questions asked and no strings attached. If creating a maximally populated heaven is impossible, I would have it destroy all of reality and leave absolute nothingness so that suffering never springs up again.

Attached: post singularity.jpg (1196x752, 459.51K)

dont care
would sell it

Sterilizes all the Jews

It gives me permission to have cunny without repercussions. It gives me unlimited access to cunny. It makes me irresistible to cunny. It makes parents pay me all their net income after expenses to imbibe in their daughters' cunnies.

Send the demon agares to be quenched with sulfurous fumes and fire.

Love potion

I sell it to some Jews for some magic beans.

It makes all jews turn into piles of crap.

Imagine the smell of Jewllywood and Israel?

Attached: 1650402154590.jpg (1024x811, 133.46K)

Based, bless you user

GIve every Faggot and Faggot woman (most men and woman) non-stop, rank stankers, monster farts. From birth to their faggot end. The non-non-stop farters will live as kings. Butt plugs can't stop the wind.

Let's me save and load with no restrictions, coming with checkpoints for every birthday passed.

It's gonna be the equivalent of a videogame cheat console including saving and loading

uhh

Everyone in the world gets a 3 gram pouch of crack, a pipe and lighter put into their hand

washes the butts of humanity

Change DNA so individuals are not capable of lying or intentionally misrepresenting the truth.

you guys are smart

Attached: gigabrain.jpg (831x1024, 67.93K)

a real holocaust

Settle down HB

Every non-white person disappears instantly.
Paradise ensues

Turns all muslims into pigs

This nigga knows about the Andromedan jew colonies.

Create anything I want, no restrictions.

It turns any food i touch it with into cold spaghetti that is unheatable

it gives me a tasteful manor on nantucket island where i can spy on my next door neighbor get spitroasted by michelle obama and kevin spacey.

Everyone around me becomes based and stays based forever

revive my grandparents and dog

it plays "i like big butts" by sir mixalot whenever a big butted girls comes within 30 yards