I said I'd never vote labour. Think I might have changed my mind, anyone else?

I said I'd never vote labour. Think I might have changed my mind, anyone else?

Attached: Screenshot_20220711-170627.jpg (480x480, 26.95K)

Kek, the July 7 leak was right.
They're shilling this pajeet.

I will vote Tory for King Rishi

The is a limit to what is thrown at people. Looking at not only this shower on offer but other Mp's such as the tranny faggot. There is something fundamentality wrong with the Tory party, it has been infiltrated & turned into a laughing stock. So in a way Labour no matter how shit they are maybe the only way to get rid as many of these degenerates as possible.

>Wallis had denied the traffic offences, which took place in Llanblethian, Vale of Glamorgan in the early hours of the morning.

>He also told the court he had been raped a month before the crash and feared he would be "raped, killed or kidnapped" following the crash.

>The MP said his car hit a lamppost to avoid a cat.

>The Conservative MP, who was elected in 2019, became the first MP to come out as transgender in March. He identifies as he/him.

>He told the court he had been diagnosed with post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) after being raped.

>Judge Ikram added that having PTSD was not a defence.

Attached: file.png (1649x1720, 1.31M)

Yeah I'm voting Labour. Mainly to get my MP Therese Coffey out

Corbyn should be PM

>changed my mind

Ditto & checked. Not voting for a wog, coon, shirtlifter, nancyboy, dago or paki. Simple as.

Attached: greargergh.jpg (396x222, 19.66K)

No.

Attached: 1656755189746.jpg (651x513, 38.47K)

I'm also switching to Labour. Fuck these Tory bastards

Attached: 1586532189538.jpg (1200x1458, 414.23K)

do you want all gentiles to be noahides (aka be slaves to Israel/Jewish people)?

People on the other side don’t like him because he commits tax evasion with his wife, and wastes tax payers’ money on holidays.

People in his party don’t like him because he’s of Indian ancestry, and because he backstabbed Boris. Like wow!

If Sunak gets the position then the tories can kiss the next GE goodbye

Tory voters are racist boomers

where is his forehead.

I don't like him because he's a NIGGER.

can a bong describe their party politics to a burger
we just have the left and right wings of the same jew vulture devouring us

All in proportion, he is only 4 foot 2 inches 'tall'

Beta genetics from poo land

Fuck knows I don't vote. But I will be if a brown skin is coming for our lands

Correct. It would have been way better and way worse. Media hates him, he hates Israel and immigration couldn’t possibly be worse. Serco are bringing in the migrants who I’d guess are way closer to the tories. Plus he could actually hold a conversation unlike the freaks in Tory party.

Europeans have been on the British Isles for over 40,000 years. It was literally 99.99% European forever until the 1960s.

Your country is being colonized by Indian niggers and the indigenous people are going to be run by foreigners.

Enoch Powell was right.

Also an Islam loving Zionists hating - a double edged sword. He was good and bad really, 50% good 50% bad unlike the tories who are bame loving anti-white central. 100% shit

What's the point? Your country is completely overrun by shitskins and there is no going back. Might as well vote for someone that shares your political views.

Is he gonna fix my computer virus?

Never labour. But I don't know who to vote for, I'll either spoil my ballot or vote ukip

He's here for your vite vomens

Holy fuck this thread. Every day this board gets less and less different from leftypol. You have to go back.

>"Secondly, this is also the most diverse leadership election in British political history - that too is a really significant moment.

>"Lots of MPs coming forward who are representing modern Britain which I think is a good thing."

5th columnists have won

Attached: file.png (1164x1732, 800.01K)

He's already Davos' chosen one

Damn, imagine in 20-30 years within the future. There will definitely be an Asian-Muslim Prime Minister in the future.

They are called erev rav

huge jaw, huge nose, huge ears, small forehead, small head, caterpillar eyebrows and little distance between the eyes. seems like a retarded product of incest.

ahhaah

we have a pajeet on our hands

go and shower you stink of cow dung

>can a bong describe their party politics to a burger
>we just have the left and right wings of the same jew vulture devouring us

We have the left wing party, the further left wing party both an extension of Tony Blairs penis/legacy. Then a third party who may as well be circus clowns.

Attached: 1558460274470.png (800x800, 134.36K)

No