Why I won't participate in the Hunter Leaks

First of all user, I think they're legit. Don't get me wrong, I'm not telling you not to look or calling it a nothingburger, but I won't touch that leak with a 10 foot pole and i'll tell you why. It's the nature of torrenting. We understand it well as a decentralized means of conveying a download without the original source being taken down just fine, but I think a lot of anons are forgetting something. In downloading a torrent and seeding it, you are "redistributing" its contents. This is why your ISP emails you when you download an album or a movie, not because you possess or downloaded it, but you violated DMCA by redistributing it via seeding. Now think of all of the CP on Hunter's phone that probably exists. You don't want tor redistribute CP, that's 5-10 user. This is how they are going to get you. This is how they want you to die. Shamed as a pedo for knowing what our administration does, rotting in prison until you hopefully kill yourself like Epstein did. Don't fucking do it. Don't let them kill you.

Attached: file.png (1087x836, 210.68K)

I can't believe you typed that all out

unpaid glowie intern hands typed this user, it's fine

Go back

yeah i just saw "that" pic collage too. not touching that torrent either

They call me Pedo Pete, I'm the king of the West Wing suite
When I sniff the lolis I go chick-chicky-coom, chick-chicky-coom
Yessir, I'm Pedo Pete, my brain's mush and obsolete
When I sundown, everything goes chick-chicky-coom, chick-chicky-coom
The senoritas they plea and they flee in terror-o
It's very cringe, when I infringe
And when the cameras catch me anons see and they kek-o
Memein' a song, all the day long
So if you like your girls petite, take a lesson from Pedo Pete
And I'll teach you to chick-chicky-coom, chick-chicky-coom, chick-chicky-coom
(He's a really immodest guy, although he's the oddest guy
In Washington, in Washington)
Si, senorita I know that you would like to chicky-coom-chick
It's very cringe, when I infringe
I'll place my hand on your hip, and if you will just give me your hair
Then we shall try - just you and I. I-yi-yi!
So if you like your girls petite, take a lesson from Pedo Pete
And I'll teach you chick-chicky-coom, chick-chicky-coom, chick-chicky-coom!

Attached: pedo pete.png (791x659, 929.79K)

A better reason to avoid it is because who fucking cares.

>who cares
anyone with half a brain because pizzagate just got confirmed

YWNB a haxxor
I care, it freaks me the fuck out, but I'm still not downloading that honeypot bullshit

Translation: "Fighting the Corruption in Washington using their own sources is illegal".

Paid damage control. Their traditional tactics aren’t working so they have to appear to just be one of us. They fail so much here. Shill campaigns on pol actually worsen their cause.

Imagine thinking you are relevant... In theory you are right. However the likely hood of the said scenerio happening is around 0. If you are not a legitimate target of the intelligence unit in your country. Nobody is going to give a fuck about shared pictures of a pedo, which happens to be the son of a US president. Every family has a bad apple, most of us understand. The whole Hunter thing will become a meme, nothing more.

Attached: lmao.gif (325x244, 1.84M)

If it was Donald trump jr the entire world would be talking about it for months.

I'm willing to martyr myself to get rid of the left.

not a shill or a glowie, nigger, i'm not trying to control any narrative or contain any damage, other than not wanting to see anons go to jail on faked distro of CP charges

Attached: file.png (505x455, 474.48K)

Attached: 1657456552996.png (3360x684, 1.12M)

Anyone with half a brain confirmed pizzagate years ago. It doesn't matter. Laws are only enforced to keep the little people in line.

You make a good point. Probably cuz people would say that Trump made Jr. do it.

Attached: 231C2184-147E-40E9-8AFB-9E7281F9198A.gif (280x301, 1.81M)

Why post this faggot.

>concern for others safety on Any Forums
What a wonderful caring person you are. Lol

Because fuck you and your plans. You may have plenty of useful idiots already you can blackmail or use as scapegoats, but I don't think you need anymore. I had a dream last night of running over bioluminescent CIA niggers with a car last night and you were in it faggot.

Double checked, it's only right now in the times of mass psyops that i even feel the need to say anything. These tourists don't know what glowies do here and they're going to get sucked into something they can't get out of.