Based SHTF Vehicle

For me it's the dodge ram Cummins circa

Attached: 2004-dodge-ram-hd-3500-srw-cummins.jpg (1200x801, 181.21K)

Probably a mule.

I'm skeptical towards you guys who sat things like "get this engine, it can run on bacon grease!"

boat

A bicycle.

It unironically can. But that shit will eventually clog your injector pump.

Burning used motor oil is fine in the summer. It's almost what ships do; start on diesel, then switch to low grade bunker fuel to save money

You need two separate fuel systems for that basically like running wvo. Better off running a blend, but I don’t run anything but diesel #2 in my trucks because they’re all modified.
>t. builds powerstrokes

I'll keep my desiel Benz thx.
>400k miles

Any good 6.0 horror stories?
Patrician taste

I have an old deuce and a half plus half a dozen hay burners.

if shit does hit the fan nothing with a motor will be viable beyond a few months...even bicycles will be be fucked unless you managed to barricade yourself in a shop full of parts

Diesel engine in a sailboat plus solar/wind power to battery bank.

Based. I have a 98 ram, although it's the 1500 with the 5.9 magnum. Love the 2nd and 3rd gen dodges.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 139.24K)

Hello wayne

Supposedly using a 1 micron filter and you're good to go if you have the older gen 12 valve with the 7100 injection pump

Does Toyota understand if they made a 2500 in the US Dodge would have went out of business in the early 2000s?

aren't these things super expensive now and hard to find.

Not anything crazy, usually I get them with blown head gaskets from retards running canned tunes. Cracked heads, hydrolocked motors from egr leaking coolant back into the cylinders. Lots of people bought the trucks because faggots on youtube shill them as hood bargains, so you have people too poor to properly maintain them, then buy a tuner and drive them into the ground. You fucking need custom tunes and to ideally delete the truck. 175cc sticks with kc stage 2 turbo, regulated return, studs, coolant filter, mishimoto radiator and gauges is a great setup good for over 500hp. Trans will hold 500ish for a bit depending on driving habits budget for that in the future.

7.3 powerstroke master race checking in.

Attached: Sema.jpg (1280x720, 76.05K)

>you can run it on something that will be very hard to find
>this is way better than every gasoline engine on the planet that can easily run on wood gas
DURRRRRR

I have a 2004 6.6 dirtymax. New S&S SAC injectors with less than 2k miles n them.

powerstroke>cummins>duramax

Based lifted van bro here’s my obs. 180/30 injectors, fuel bowl delete, efuel, straight pipe, jelibuilt tunes. Still need to find e99 spider so I can finally intercool it

Attached: D52C4E30-D9DF-4928-B2B3-A70B432E058F.jpg (4032x3024, 3.44M)

I love the powerstroke I have one that I just rebuilt almost everything on I put a new high pressure HPOP on it and it sprung a front cover leak. Now I have to yank the engine. :(

>lot queen

What the fuck kind of cheap pot metal did Chrysler make these out of? Haven’t seen one in the last few years that wasn’t completely rotted out
>id rather be cummin’ than strokin’ hurrrrr

I have 240k miles on a 2002 E350, and when I have to rebuild, the plan is to get about 50 more horse than OEM from injectors, but I want longevity not horsepower. It runs so good now, I might not have to rebuild for another 250k miles, or a couple decades.

How many miles on it? Did you put an upgraded hpop on it? Anyone do the vegetable oil 7.3?

Idk in reading that many diesel engines will run on wood gas. I would imagine you need a way to run at least some diesel with it to help lubricate everything.

Don't mind me fellas, just checking in with the based department. 2 year frame off restoration
400k is childs play for the 6BT

Attached: yes.jpg (1614x1210, 349.93K)

1st and 2nd gen are the best. natual gas can be easily ran by plumbing it into the air intake horn, using diesel as a spark

Based
Generally speaking you'd want a war band of technicals, you'd want a few of the half ton and three quarter tons for moving salvage, equipment, booty, and ordinance and generally pushing things around. around but most the fleet should be diesel tacos, rangers, or Colorado

Attached: 1657219334918m.jpg (793x1024, 50.53K)

Wood gas requires something to ignite it. So you need to run a diesel with diesel plus wood gas just so you have an ignition source.