Have your thoughts on this country changed after the war began?

Have your thoughts on this country changed after the war began?

Attached: file.png (800x533, 11.88K)

Yeah, I thought they had patriots in their military.

From "I dont even care" to "I dont even care plus their prez is a literal non-cryptic jew lol"

Yes, back when they started the war in 2014 they lost the right no exist.

Attached: 1655301863354.jpg (425x312, 37.29K)

No, surprisingly I think it didn't change all that much. I used to think that it's a degenerate shithole before the war. Now that I've seen their overall behavior (and especially their treatment of corpses) since the war began I think they are more degenerate than I previously thought.

before the invasion: corrupt and impoverished country that often steals gas
after the invasion: pawns of satan

I had no idea they were such African tier barbarians.

i've always thought of ukraine as a part of russia.

no
I still want it gone

No, it was always and will always be an irrelevant eastern European shithole

Ukraine is an inspiration that the underdog can fight back, that evil can't conquer the world so easily, that sacrifice is important and heroic, that invader scum can be repelled. I consider these men hero's. They have changed the course of world history. I salute them. May the dead find peace and glory.

Germany has made itself irrelevant. Merkel fucked u so badly.

based gogi

Propaganda works.

You are not fooling anyone, Taras.

>Underdog
>Has full support of NATO and EU

It has helped start a war that kills slavic subhumans, so I believe it is living up to hitlers name. Now they just need to kill their president.

See

just like iron man and spiderboy in the ending of the marvel superstars movie!!

6 months ago I had no idea where Ukraine even was.
Now I have learned that the people of Ukraine are the most resilient and passionate supporters of western values of freedom and democracy. It cannot be understated how important it is for us to stand with Ukraine and Kyiv.

Yes. I used to not think about them at all. Now I think they're all homosexual shabbos goys.

They should have done that at the start of the war.