Why Any Forums of all places on the internet is the one against abortion laws?

Why Any Forums of all places on the internet is the one against abortion laws?

Attached: qag5u2pHGzs5ShF8SWwu69.jpg (2048x1152, 1017.2K)

Are you kidding?
Any Forums wants niggers to abort their kids.

Any Forums has been the last bastion of decency and morality on the internet for years now

Attached: 1657372914642.jpg (734x523, 75.9K)

Both true. The duality of Any Forums. Ridiculous people call this place an echo chamber.

Don’t actually care. Just wanna see liberals miserable

>muslin memeflags kek fields

i dont think a bunch of spics should call themselves "last bastion of decency"

Yet you are still too embarrassed to show your flag around here Moshe

Attached: 1656559871263.jpg (417x480, 63.53K)

Id like to healthcare all liberals

I think it's all a glow

Why the fuck would a board of virgins advocate for a nuclear family when they literally cannot get a girlfriend?

Any Forums likes cunny, and abortion kills cunny.
Cunny is a precious resource and faggots that kill babies should be fed to the dogs.

Attached: 6mbwtk.jpg (507x500, 75.04K)

Go abort yourself cocksmoker
T Latinks

I'm against abortion.
Psycho mom tried to kill me.
If she has a "constitutional right" to end my life in private, why do I not have a "constitutional right" to end hers in private?

Because it's a website full of spiteful virgins and they will support anything they feel gets back at women

Because my hatred of women overpowers my hatred of killing nigger babies

This. Only illegal for white couples.

But I'm not against abortion laws. I'm all for abortion laws, specifically those that limit or outlaw them.

Attached: 1643534117076.gif (512x512, 2.52M)

To paraphrase retarded liberal mouthpiece and useful idiot George Carlin:

Why are the ones protesting abortion people you wouldn't want to fuck in the first place?

Attached: georgieisdowntherescreamingupatus.jpg (360x235, 27K)

>I think Any Forums is the muhjority of posts
kys

>Any Forums is one person
>Any Forums is one person
>Any Forums is a horrible evil slippery slope madhouse for wanting women to be responsible for their own bodies and not whore themselves out by the dozen
>The world is a sane beautiful place chasing away the mad insane Any Forums monsters by letting women abort children at extremely late terms into pregnancy
>Catalonia ID
Why do shills still use the outside looking in argument thinking it will effect us? The real world fucking sucks and we escape here to cope with memes and laugh at the utter ridiculousness of all of it. What makes them think we want any part of this madness or forgiveness from the proles?