Where does it say you have the right to have a firearm, Any Forums?

You can keep arms

You can bear arms

Where in the US Constitution does it EXPLICITLY say that you can shoot guns?

I'm just asking because Roe vs. Wade was overturned because it doesn't say explicitly in the US constitution that a woman can get an abortion.

Well, where in the US Constitution does it EXPLICITLY say that you can shoot guns?

Attached: 1626946493294.jpg (710x269, 51.46K)

If you faggots ever actually try to take our firearms, I'm not going after pols or journos, I'm going after people like you.

you really got me there. where does it say in the first amendment that kikes can control every media company and push degenerate troons on the talmudvision?

Handmaids Tale is too good for you, OP.

Freedom of speech, press and religion.
Careful with that computer, we might hang you over a fire for one abhorrent post.

No rights for digital niggers.

Attached: 14BC79E9-6A40-49AD-8174-392FDA1018BC.jpg (113x125, 2.97K)

so the US constitution guarantees your right to have arms, but it does not say anything about legs? What about heads? I don't need to ask about dicks, you cut those off.

fucked up country I tell you

Bear arms means go to war (with weapons), when the Founders use it. This gives the people the right to go to war.

The problem is partly the mods, partly the solipsistic boomers.

Read it you dumb ass.

Full term abort yourself

That would take forever, baby 1pid op

Kill yourself Fed OP, Pedo Peter is DONE

Attached: 1648451560172.jpg (718x538, 26.15K)

>“The right of the people to keep and bear arms”
It’s right in front of you op? Now show me where in the 4th it mentions abortion

Yawn, another low-quality slide thread. Kill yourself.

In the same place where it says you are a faggot who die soon?

Shareblue just deposited $0.14 into your account

Post two more times and I'll tell you.

You're right it doesn't specify guns. It generalized that ALL methods of armaments are permissible. Yes, it actually logically includes missiles, hydrogen bombs, canons, muskets, mortars, swords, and all other forms of arms. But Republicans don't want to mention all of those things since they might cause a constitutional amendment to pass that would legally neuter the 2nd.

Attached: 1657504437351.png (454x455, 311.39K)

right here nigga now come an take it bitch

Attached: 46247f546a56f4c1a550d4ec7c1e819a-2442405803.jpg (736x916, 95.83K)

Come.... take them...

The Constitution EXPLICITLY says that negroes are only 3/5s of a man

Bingo, these retards really dont want to pull the whole "it was written at the time of muskets!" shit
The second is very clear, you should be able to own what the military has, thats literally what armament means

Right here you illiterate nigger

Attached: militia.jpg (1265x398, 51.14K)

That's what "bear arms" means - bringing them to bear - using them in all their capacity.

10th amendment

>Roe vs. Wade was overturned because it doesn't say explicitly in the US constitution that a woman can get an abortion.
That's not why it was overturned.

Thank you for keeping Any Forums at below reddit IQ.

when they say arms they mean military preparedness, because we weren't supposed to have a standing army the civilian public was meant to fill that role