Why Is Everything So Gay?

I thought gays were 1% of the population? Why are there so many gays now, being publicly gay? Why are there whole months dedicated to gays? Why are gays in every format of media and given solidarity by all governments and corporations?
Do you ever find yourself thinking "why is everything so gay?"

Attached: gay50.jpg (972x1510, 339.39K)

Reminder that Cara Delivigne is from an extremely wealthy family

Creating narcissism for a depopulation agenda

Attached: 1657554698349.png (780x804, 525.33K)

wait so "she" actually is a tranny? I thought that was a meme

No she's just a woman with sharp features and large eyebrows.

> Joins LGBTQIA+ starts on cover
> Not a single gay man in the cover

Yeah, very LGBTQIA+

Its all about making better consumers. Gays have more disposable income and are more inclined to by into fads and trends then straight people. Thats why you gay shit in all your advertisements. Same with blacks, they are quick to buy into trends and fads AND don't save alot of money.

But there is a gay man on the cover.

Anglos

Attached: 1657531254936.png (1000x1500, 1.34M)

it's a good way to distract people into doing feel-good politics without actually doing any meaningful life-changing politics

> user goes outside
> sees 25 people, ignores them
> sees one gay couple
> screeches "OMG there's so many gays!!!"
statistically in this example OP encountered a 4% gay rate with his sampling
so it turns out its not that there are more of them, you just don't even consider non-gays as people so you dont even notice they exist

Where?

I think it's a demoralization psyop. Literal gay ops
They are doing everything they can do demoralise, and invert societal norms.
I never used to hate gays. Always found it cringe and uncomfortable to see two men kissing but I had the opinion
>well as long as its not shoved down my throat and what folk get up to in the privacy of the bedroom is their business
But now it's shoved in my face 24/7. Can't even play vidya without rampant faggotry rammed down my throat.

I genuinely think it's some polarising gay op. I'm 41 years old and the insane turn society has taken in the last 20 yrs is truly disturbing and astounding. It wasn't like this in the 80s/90s when I grew up. I don't recognise this society any more. I fucking hate it all. Hate it so much

Attached: 1656788870710.jpg (750x750, 63.41K)

Jordan Barrett is on the cover, he's gay

Attached: 8a5d40860b88109ddb215897985c4911.jpg (500x491, 51.07K)

>2 in 27
>4%
don't give up the day job user

2 things. you're being exposed to it more so it appears like there are more. because you are exposed more it may or may not have an effect of creating more of it. I'm not really convinced propaganda creates more it just creates and illusion.

She is ugly. I see nothing attractive about her, looks or soul are bad. Yet, she's famous and ridiculously wealthy. World is mad.

Even trannies are ruining the LGB scene. That's just how bad they are

Don't fucking blame us the majority of the woke gay nog-worshipping cancer is being exported from your country. You are ground zero for this shit.

Attached: _71822546_hoursjason.jpg (464x261, 29.47K)

At least we have politicians and states that outlaw it

She's so beautiful

>have entire June for celebrating your degeneracy
>NOOOO IT' NOT ENOUGH

Them:
>"We're here, we're queer, and it's a hate crime to disagree
Everyone who couldn't be bothered to care but didn't want to get singled out either
>"Okay fine whatever"
Now repeat this exact situation a couple billion times over planet Earth
Eventually, on a long enough timeline, this microscopic refusal to speak up is exactly why you're seeing it everywhere.
Because they're literally the only ones left in the bubble they forced everyone else out of.

Get them to outlaw exporting it to us then. Fucking drag queen story hour and shit. That all comes from America. Stop exporting this cancer instead of blaming others who have been infected with it.