American Nutritional Journal - Even if you Eat In Moderation Eating Beef is Harmful

Anons!! What can we eat if Steak is Unhealthy!!

Attached: 84BF4FC7-E0F9-415C-B37D-A1C9D5ADEE17.jpg (1600x1878, 759.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kRtljOrDFpw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Saturated animal fats objectively do raise cholesterol though. So do the "good" fats though. High cholesterol isn't even really meaningful. It matters way more the types and size of particles. You can still enjoy a steak bro. Just lift and don't eat 6 burgers a day.

Chicken

You can eat deez nutz

Kill yourself op. Steak is based. These fucking demoralization slide threads are pure shit. Fuck all of you disingenuous shill faggots. Straight to hell with you. And take your goddamn jannies with you. Fucking queers.

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 21.39K)

Dr. Berry did a full rebuttal to this study on a video

youtu.be/kRtljOrDFpw

Attached: 35136CE0-6266-4568-A4A9-DC88C7382D6F.jpg (336x188, 23.76K)

Surely the bugs will help us

The whole cholesterol narrative was down I thought? Why still buy into it at this point. What matters is the ratio and even the FDA acknowledges that from... what, 2016?

Imagine being so fucking retarded that some wordslut article stops you from eating meat. Who buys into this shit?

Cholesterol isn't bad for you.

it is if you eat it too much and raw aka rare.

i know
let's eat the fake beef

we can eat the niggers and the commies. damn.

Did you not know about the good and the bad cholesterol? It's perfectly fine having elevated levels of good cholesterol. Meat is a must. If you don't want it, that's fine, more for the rest of us.

oh no I hope my cholesterol is okay eating this twice a week

Attached: 20220118_193808_copy_4032x3024.jpg (4032x3024, 1.97M)

My iron went down and I thought about the last time I ate steak. Eat your red meat faggots. And spinach too, you fat fucking burgers

surely ze bugs will save us

Attached: 1657453263612.jpg (790x446, 216.2K)

>raw aka rare

Attached: 1655219576412.jpg (704x659, 51.46K)

>milk
Are you ok, honey?

Rebuttal to what study? I wasn't disagreeing with what this guy is saying. I didn't finish it but yes, he seems correct from what I saw.

Cholesterol isn't "bad" but there is bad cholesterol. It's not just good for you any more than it's bad for you. There's different types and they have different sizes. High amounts of HDL with low LDL is bad but even that is wildly over simplified.

Why are you calling grown men honey faggot lmao

What oil do you use to fry the potatoes?

Well for me it's rabbits. But you should eat whatever animal makes sense to raise in your situation

Damn I flipped HDL and LDL

Okay, i will polish yours off. Also... Pass the rolls.