The COST of war

>An average of 10,000 shells a day are used by Russians in Ukraine
>Cost of each shell $3,000 (Yes even using old USSR ones if they are usable(asset))
>$3,000 x 10,000 (shells used daily) = $30,000,000($30Million) (cost to shell per day just on ammunition)

The War has been going for 134 days'ish

>134 days x $30,000,000($30Million) = $4,020,000,000 ($4.02Billion) cost/worth of shells used by the Russian during this war....

“There is no instance of a nation benefitting from prolonged warfare.”
― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

The cost of war is very high lads!!!

Attached: hmmmmm.png (716x769, 448.23K)

Like they give a shit they will just force their slaves in gulags to make more shells, communism has no shortage of political prisoners to make shit for you

>“There is no instance of a nation benefitting from prolonged warfare.” - Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Every time a prolonged war has destroyed your enemy before it destroyed you the non-destroyed nation benefitted. Sun Tzu said a lot of stuff that made sense and a lot of stuff that's just retarded.

It's not got to that point yet but you know what funny it actually costs more to make things with enslaved people due to it being very inefficient compared to reward based workers.

War is based though so who cares

You can improve productivity slightly if you put criminals murderers rapists in control of the gulags

Well it's a good thing there is nothing to stop russia from printing american dollars to buy shit with

>inb4 thats not how it works

That's exactly how it works, money is meaningless

How do i as a pure blooded european help deepen the economic and energy crisis in europe?
I will literally starve if i get to that point, but i will do it to help Russia

Domestic produced shells in a country like russia do not cost that much.

And yet the west has spent 80 billion on this and Ukraine are on the ropes.

>Is Russia going to destroy NATO?
No
>Is Russia going to destroy Ukraine
Very unlikely

We he said "prolonged warfare" he meant keeping it going when you already know the outcome. War'ing just to war.

Leave the stove-on and dont pay the energy bill? haha (Dont actually do that)

>(Time to build + machine costs + resources and so on..)

The costs add up, that's also factoring in refurbished cold war shells as well.

Always remember this, there is a six month inflation delay on any money created now. No such thing as a free lunch as you know....

>Ukraine are on the ropes.

Not really mate

I dont like European vs European wars as a white nationalist.

Attached: War.jpg (962x283, 40.06K)

>The cost of war is very high lads!!!
That's actually extremely cheap. We spent TRILLIONS in Afghanistan and Iraq. For nothing.

What makes you think prisoners don't get rewarded?
They make shells or whatever and are spared from torture or their families getting killed. Everyone in this world can be made to work at maximum efficiency.

Sun tzu is such a meme that is read by Narcotics anonymous people in rehab and prisoners locked up in the states lol I remember reading two chapters and thought it was so gay

Best way to do it is to cause dependency on drugs, withhold drugs on the ones less efficient. They'll get back to work. Modern slavery is dependency. Nobody would work harder for their families. The family unit is practically destroyed

I know it sounds stupid but doing that whole process is very time and resource intensive. Better to pay someone (Russian for this example) $6 an hour for 8 hours a day ($48 a day salary)

Then to have to also hire guards, this is the only reason me and you are not enslaved is because its costs more than it is worth.

One of the true reasons why the USSR collapsed.

Those are the wester military complex costs if they were to fabricate Russian missiles. In reality they barely cost more than their constitutive elements to Russia.

Sorry buddy, none of that is true.

Try giving it a read again, it is very good.

It is actually my favorite book.

Attached: art of war.jpg (806x888, 62.26K)

yes, and how does the non-destroyed nation compare to its peers who were never involved in the fighting?

That's a hundred and fifty thousand shells so give or take maybe 200 thousand. Russia has that in supply and plenty also good in Russia are cheaper since the nation is so resource rich

>>Cost of each shell $3,000 (Yes even using old USSR ones if they are usable(asset))
Who the fuck needs thousands of shells for soviet equipment daily?
Ukraine in the only country in the market.