I am starting to think he is based

I am starting to think he is based.

Attached: file.png (528x642, 295.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sec.report/Document/0001418091-22-000075/#ibdf562f494e94b1393de418559c315d9_130
youtube.com/watch?v=2TLpzbOIgvE&t=462s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's some COPE

Attached: 1655121485125.png (1500x904, 609.48K)

based, made clear the game of marked cards.

hi bot

Hi poor thing

Attached: 1615183405186.png (980x551, 651.53K)

Twitter committed securities fraud and he caught them, moron. Read the section "Note Regarding Key Metrics" - and yes this was in their previous quarterly reports BEFORE the offer too.

Dude is an idiot. Justice isn't blind. Twitter will just say some mumbo-jumbo that means absolutely nothing and the Judge will just dismiss the case or force him to go through with the deal.

its based AF, but i wouldnt expect a brazilian low iq monkey to understand

Attached: 1550007030232.jpg (593x672, 139.55K)

Read this, fool: 17 C.F.R. ยง 240.10b-5.

I am a newfag - "fool" in my last post was to the idiots who think Musk is playing checkers.

What will happen is the following:
'Justice' always tries to hear both sides
Because Twitter frauded shit, as in Musk will pledge misinformation about the company because that was what the bid was based on.
Twitter will pledge inane shit and get away with most of the things.
Then 'Justice' will settle that if price was 'X' for 'Y' real engagement, then 'Z' should be the real price based on accurate data.
lol, twitter will end up being settled for less than 10B and tehy will refuse, backing off the deal.

This, as well constitution and any other legal instrument, only exists so you can do whatever you want and find legal basis to do it. This section may prove whatever you think it does, meanwhile Musk lawyers will do the same in another slot and so on. That's how it works in Law.

How many shares did he have to buy in advance to pull off this gag?

dismissing the case means he's free and clear to walk away

youtube.com/watch?v=2TLpzbOIgvE&t=462s

>starting
you late as fuck but welcome to the party
he's the only billionaire saying the worlds NOT over populated and people should have kids. other companies paying for abortions he's paying extra for childcare and pregnancy help
-aginst vax
-aginst transitioning
-admitted publicly hell vote republican ( a death sentence in MSM

you sir are a faggot

What a mad lad. This was his plan the entire time.

I think he has a good case for securities fraud. They have been lying in the 10Qs about the bots - and he seems to think it is on a very material level. I am a lawyer, btw - but not a securities lawyer.

How's the brain chip working out for you, NPC?

I am not a lawyer, but I did meet with one a few times, and I have no background in securities, so all I can say is that cunny is delicious.

Attached: 1657527404284.jpg (900x960, 125.07K)

Dude has lost $46B since the offer so not really that based

If you think the chess moves through - if they are lying in the 10Q - they were defrauding their advertising contracts as well, not just their investors. They could have a lot of lawsuits coming down the pike. What this means and what must be public versus what can be kept private - I don't know. Could it be kept private and they negotiate a better deal with him? Is his end goal ownership or proving the nefarious behavior? And if we go with conspiracies - how is the US government involved?

that post is more of an ultra cope for his fuck-up to follow-through in buying twitter

High IQ adults actually talk here, not only Any Forums regulars. The liberal world order morons thought they had the patent on IQ ... whoops ... their house of cards is coming down hard and the opposition needs a place to talk.

Seething tesla bagholder

Twitter doesn't have to disclose bot info in court.
Elon Musk is just looking for an excuse for being a negligent property buyer.
In other words, he is throwing a temper-tantrum, I'd go so far as to say that it's probably a Trumpenesque temper-tantrum, otherwise known as a Trumpertantrum.

You mean Elon Musk himself? LOL

i've seen the papers. he waived his right to due-dilligence, it's EXPLICITLY stated there.

so to put this in simple terms for anyone thinking he's mr.4d chess:

he is in a check mate situation.

It is that simple. There is not even ambiguity or some difficult interpretation.

He waived the right to due-diligence. Then he cucked out of the deal, claiming some due diligence specific point (Bots/Fake Accounts). As he waived that, there's therefore a hefty fine up his ass.

A 12yo could lawyer that case. You simply need to replace what i wrote with the paragraphs, add the default court document template and add proper formatting.