Let’s go Bran-

Attached: 1582835549146.jpg (640x545, 78K)

>likely about to

Is this code for recession?

likel-

Will they fall back to $2?

No because 90% of conservatives today are just a bunch of mouth breathing contrarian retards that will literally just believe the opposite of whatever libs believe, no matter how fucking stupid it is.
Any Forums would rather defend jewish oil execs and suck their dicks all day than agree with liberals wanting to stop them from price gouging the population.

>Government causes problem
>Government expects you to thank them when they "fix" it

Did he suddenly reverse his policy preventing more drilling? How can he be credited for helping when all he's done is hurt?

>price up go
>TRUMP PUTIN OIL COMPANIES GAS STATION MANAGERS REEEE
>price go down
>Praise Biden! Oceania is saved!

Attached: 9780452284234.jpg (306x450, 28.02K)

just two more weeks guys

trump caused the gas prices to go up

>Prices fall
>Still 100% increase YoY
>You should be grateful for this

Lel

Why does the bot post this all day?

Irony is lost on your NPCs huh

He's dumping the strategic oil reserve on the market to try to and lower prices before an election so that his party looks good. Meanwhile, the strategic reserve will be TOTALLY FUCKING EMPTY IN THREE MONTHS. After which, the prices will go to the moon.

>Falling to only 200% of what it used to be when it was already 3 time the normal price even once taken into account the fact that money is only worth 1/10th of it's actual value.

Demand destruction. 4th is over, AC bills starting to crank up.

Why do you even care? Go get your boosters and worship Turdeau, faggot.

This is the 5th time this exact same thing is posted. Fuck off BTC bot.

>Gas prices drop 20 cents
>Still up 2 dollars from Trump
>Why aren't you grateful peasant?

>prices double in a few months
>10% decrease
>omg thanks brandon

Putins price cut.

Refineries have been running at over 95% capacity nonstop, 24/7, no shut down, no maintanence, and a 10 cent drop so far is the best that can manage.
Them shits are about to start breaking down, and the refinery bottleneck is going to cinch tight again.
Shit's about to get worse unless they refurbish and bring more refineries online now, or start building new ones yesterday.

Attached: 1542299249591.jpg (1024x681, 209.74K)

>+90%
>and then -10%

>"I should get a 'thank you', come on man! end of quote"

Day of the rope?

Attached: Capture.png (893x737, 66.01K)

>1 post by this ID

Attached: twitter 24.png (634x153, 37.23K)

Fewer people in Canada approve of Trudeau than Americans approve of Biden, Mutt.

Attached: Never Talk To Americans.jpg (640x468, 50.03K)

This

The actual reason is OPEC just significantly upregulated production and started flooding the market. The strategic reserve was emptied months ago

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-07-12 at 2.00.19 am.png (1846x904, 187.08K)

Just remember whenever prices drop, they never drop to the original one. After any increase there will always be a mew baseline.
Our gubby gave good news for all just last week. Prices for gas dropping! Going down from 2,5€/l to 2,4€/l. Before any of this nonsense gas already was high, around 1,8€/l.
Thank god I never bought into the car meme. Two strong legs take me anywhere where i need go.

STOP SPAMMING THIS FUCKING KIKE'S TWITTER FEED.

So did the chink oil company allow Biden to open the leases and build the pipelines?

>Price triples
>Goes down by 25 cents
>SEE GUYS HES FIXING IT HE DID IT EVERYONE
kys

Attached: FB_IMG_1657430385337.jpg (1080x1171, 142.83K)

You are making this thread several times a day, are you okay?

Attached: seagals.png (640x360, 316.05K)

see article

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-07-12 at 2.02.12 am.png (1350x2440, 2.67M)

Putin Price Cut
you're welcome btw

i want to run a discount store just to have putin's price cut ads
thanks user

And it will still be higher than it was at the end of Trumps run

Biden Sold 1 Million Barrels From Strategic Petroleum Reserve To Chinese Firm Hunter Invested In

FRIDAY, JUL 08, 2022
As Hannah Nightingale of The Post Millennial writes:

On Wednesday, Reuters revealed that more than five million barrels of crude oil that were expected to be put into use in the US to bring down skyrocketing prices at the pump were instead sent to European nations, India, as well as China.

In April, the Biden administration announced that 950,000 Strategic Petroleum Reserve barrels would be sold to Unipec, the trading arm of the China Petrochemical Corporation. Formerly known as Sinopec, this company is wholly owned by the Chinese government, according to the Washington Free Beacon....

...Power the Future founder Daniel Turner blasted the Biden administration for selling "raw materials to the Communist Chinese for them to use as they want."

"We were assured Biden was releasing this oil to America so it could be refined for gasoline to drive down prices at the pump. So right off the bat, they're just lying to the American people," Turner told the Washington Free Beacon. "What they're saying they did and what they did are not remotely related."

Turner noted that the decision to sell to Unipec highlights the Biden family's "relationship with China."

In 2015, a private equity firm cofounded by Hunter Biden bought a stake in the Sinopec Marketing valued at $1.7 billion.

According to the Washington Free Beacon, "Sinopec went on to enter negotiations to purchase Gazprom in March, one month after the Biden administration sanctioned the Russian gas giant."

In addition, Unipec has stated it would purchase "no more Russian oil going forward" once "shipments that have arrived in March and due to arrive in April" were fulfilled, but it was revealed that in May, the company "significantly increased the number of hired tankers to ship a key crude from eastern Russia," according to Bloomberg.

Attached: BidenFootsie.jpg (600x800, 144.39K)

>Raise to E-15
>Federal gas tax hike
>Oil leases finally being sold again
Damn he did the bare fucking minimum. Would you like me to congratulate him for running the deficit up and pushing consumption on an already strained system now or later when we default?

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills when I see everyone fixating on crude supply, when the Uinted States has lost 11 large refineries since 2017, and they haven't built a new one since the 70's.

Attached: 1651904009837.jpg (236x230, 5.52K)

>I took a massive shit on your floor, but look I'm cleaning up some of it, say thank you.

This is literally a fictitious Infowars article, fuck off retard

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-07-12 at 2.06.39 am.png (1294x258, 185.95K)

>price rises 400%
>"it's not Biden's fault!"
>price drops 1%
>"I did that!"

>Completely fuck something up
>Expect accolades when it starts to move slowly back to how it was pre fuck up

You can't make this shit up....fuel is still up more than 100% than when he entered office, foods prices are completely fucked, markets are sill fucked, what else?

>"Gas prices are likely about to begin falling"
If he's basing this on the oil flash crash last week, the price has since recovered to over $100/barrel.
The fundamentals are still in there for bullish oil prices. Increasing demand as we exit COVID, and piss poor supply issues - from Biden's green energy policies and Russian oil sanctions - are going to keep the price of gas high for quite some time to come.

Attached: 1657113870190.png (680x425, 217.07K)

Here's OPEC's production which more or less entirely accounts for the price rise. They dropped off during COVID and still haven't recovered

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-07-12 at 2.09.15 am.png (2024x886, 481.79K)

>Go get your boosters
Wow another canned NPC response
lmao kys faggot

Infowars reprints articles from 'regular' news sources, you shit-stained moron. Prove anything in the article is not true, you turd-blossom.