None of the Hunter leaks show him with any underage girls

every single pic is either him with young girls posing for a normal picture
or him with adult prostitutes
you all are willingly looking at his big penis again for absolutely no reason

Attached: 1603505898654.jpg (6156x4000, 3.74M)

Repeat after me: Pedo Peter

>they are all adults
Proofs?

Why are you stopping the spread here lmao it’s already spread to the normies. It’s out of both our hands now glowie.

The fact that he wires them 3,000 after a night out

Wires who? Their pimp?

POOPY THREAD!!!!
SAGE!!!

Attached: joe toilet.jpg (750x910, 466.6K)

Kind of more interested in him using illegal drugs (and probably selling them too). Also the fact that Hallie Biden felt compelled to report him to the FBI for driving around with a gun in his unlocked car. Whatever became of that. Did she think he was going to kill her?

yeah just like all the non-existent proof spread in 2020 too right? newfag tourist

It's not enough, it has to be video or at least a series of photos with Hunter or his dad actually fucking children. That is what it is going to take to wake up the normies. And until that happens it will always be a repeat of 2020 where there are tons of evidence of corruption, drugs, bribery, showers with underage girls, and a ton of very strange texts and emails but none of it matters because you can't beat the "more hunter dick pic" spam that will always be more convincing and more persuasive to the average retard.

Their names are literally in the newest iPhone leaks
And yes. Sometiems he wired the pimps. Some even use Ukraine and Russia bank accounts

only smart post itt so far
i would love to see the chaos some real proof would create
but there is literally nothing so far

May be true but we should cover it on every news channel and uncover any and all evidence right? I mean what if it were Trump Jr?

He refers to his father as a pedo you mentally retarded npc

What about the Pic of the little girl in lingerie holding some man's hand? We cant see his face but wasnt the Pic from his computer?

that has been around for years before any hunter shit
the fact that retards keep including it in the leak is literal well poisoning
the fat greasy hairy old man witha girl isnt hunter

When will the FBI arrest him for lying on his background check?

What federal agent makes these shit "memes"? I can tell it's a woman.

No. That's from an old vintage set of CP.
I'm sure an user on Any Forums would 3ven know which studio produced it.

Well poisoning kikes are splicing real and fake stuff so that they can debunk everything as fake

Interesting.

But is does show he talked to the president about dropping charges on Burisma.

But if it was on his computer then he has CP. That should get him arrested.

That's the other issue. The truth is out there but it is not reaching the average retard. And when it does they immediately Google it and are directed to hundreds or even thousands of deboonking websites and they just accept it as reality. This is why it is going to have to take something truly foul for anything useful to come out of Hunter Biden's laptop or phone.

it wasnt. it just keeps being included when retards repost it on twitter or telegram or on here. the pic was not a part of the original laptop files
retards think im pro-hunter, i would love for actual CP to leak, but yet again everyone here is being a useful idiot

>pay no mind to the 9 year old riding hunter
>you only care about the m&ms
Kek

Attached: 1603897025510.webm (992x800, 713.78K)