LEAKED DOCUMENTS PROVES GLOWIES MONITOR POL

Wat?
>A whistleblower has leaked a documents prove that the Department of Justice was aware that a group of Indicted Proud Boys were innocent
>…yet are prosecuting them anyway
Fed went undercover for two years as a proud boy and worked up the ranks.
>report mentions the group went to the Capitol to fend off leftist extremists groups
>screenshots from pol of ((you)) fag/ hyping up boomers about January 6th
>report says errybody dindunuffin
>seems like glowie ultimately had a good time
Sauce:
>thegatewaypundit.com/2022/07/lied-proof-highly-sensitive-doj-jan-6-documents-leaked-gateway-pundit-fbi-confidential-human-source-infiltrated-proud-boys-ran-fbi-operation-j-6-reported/
Report:
>catbox.moe/kz2jli.pdf

Attached: 8D340988-5A16-4E4F-A9F6-46E675C6D9BD.jpg (753x885, 232.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/297774470/#297793160
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Obviously. Every faggot that screamed
>false flag incoming stay in, so you wouldnt be associated later
Was a glownigger trying to contain angry mob with guns.

hey glowies you are fags

Attached: 1649366795917 (1).gif (398x494, 1.92M)

Yes, but why?

that's a telegram screencap retard
boomer fags link Any Forums threads all the time on it
ofc glowies are watching an open and public network retard

Did they accidently screenshot their threadID's or (you)'d post like with the glownigger on 8ch trying to encourage users to go on shootings and shit during the christchurch incident?

I have thus to say to all Glowies:
Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger

Traitors need to be killed. I bet you this faggot glowie thinks he's a good guy, meanwhile his paycheck comes from pedophiles who worship demons.

Dumb fucks.

Fuck you niggers

Attached: 31071656-9B4C-4A9B-B49B-772231D9B0F3.jpg (783x1888, 427.06K)

I wonder how many
>(you)'s
They had to edit out of this one now that they know what it is.

the rate at which anything that has to do with biden, his family and his administration gets taken off /pol is astounding and mind boggling.

be careful user...you will be doxxed

Even in Italy a failed journo tried the same trick on an Italian board to get his hot piece. Still, no one got baited and in a interview where he was talking about the danger of imageboards on a State-funded channel he screencapped only his OP.

Joe Biden, and any other "elected official" that is waging war against the Judicial Branch and the US Constitution (including that communist Liz Cheney. her and her father were both traitors that family is uber corrupt, two)

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

Glowniggers are so useless, the worst of the worst. Nothing more than satanic sodomites that place Israel and China first because their nations refuse all freedom.

Glowniggers hate Freedom, they despise anyone who makes the own decisions.

Glowniggers exist to traffick humans and drugs and protect as many politicians from their crimes as possible.

Remember kids,Obama had Donald Trump illegally wiretapped while he was running for office in 2016.

Obama is a nigger who committed a crime, but because he has black skin, he is too stupid realize that he is done. Just another nigger who was given everything in life, and destroyed the people and nation who have it to them.

Glowniggers have given information out to honeypot Project Vertias.

On Bidens\Obamas orders.

The FBI and its AG are nothing more than communist niggers, they report people for wrong think, but allow the real criminals to continue operating in broad daylight.

The FBI and AG are nothing but marxist israeli pharma niggers, they will never save their image, and the DNC is setting them up to fall.

Every FBI agent is expendable, no matter how many crimes and murders you commit for the DNC, the progressives will replace you and google et al will erase you.

Every glownigger that has committed a crime for the DNC which is about 80% of the FBI, has the blood of children and innocents alike.

Since FBI agents are foreign born satanists that are hired to destroy America, the FBI much like the CIA, gets off on shedding as much innocent blood as possible.

Well, I was one of the few on here telling everyone Jan. 6th was a glowie operation setup.
I was called a pussy, fag, bitch, coward. Now that I come to think of it, maybe they were glowies who didn't like me exposing the plan.

Who was this user replying to mr federal government
>Kek

Attached: who.png (822x320, 126.31K)

Why wouldnt they monitor a site they run?

>I was called a pussy, fag, bitch, coward.
You were being called that by feds, actual pussies, fags, bitches and most of all COWARDS.

No shit but it doesn't matter.
There is no justice in the courts anymore, only punishment of their enemies.
They hate white people and want you gone.

Attached: 1656880282818m.jpg (1024x509, 96.6K)

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/297774470/#297793160

Of course this place is a direct line of communication to the glowniggers. Hi glowniggers, come out and plaaaayyyyyyy!!!!!!!!

Attached: Monke_.jpg (672x766, 77.32K)

I will continue to pump and dump their daughters no matter their actions.

Attached: bane smith slap cia.png (448x479, 23.2K)