China accomplished in 7 years what the US took 30 years to do

Why is China so good at refining their industries?

Attached: bloomberg.png (1024x735, 85.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_most-polluted_cities_by_particulate_matter_concentration
youtube.com/watch?v=M9k0aLMwSXo
theguardian.com/world/2022/jul/11/china-violent-clashes-at-protest-over-frozen-rural-bank-accounts
bitchute.com/video/qPiAg6PD0MH2/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Democracy bad.

>imagine believing figures from china
they brought air pollution down from deadly levels to slightly less deadly levels

ITT user believes China stats.
inb4 user believes U.S. Stats.

i can't disagree with that.

Attached: 8212813743.jpg (1492x2060, 803.28K)

>believes ccp information.
They still have 0 coof cases?

Did or said? It is a difference

Bloomberg news. Not a chinese website. Soon America. Soon

Attached: 1657466215871.jpg (579x650, 104.5K)

Ooooh tough crowd today!

It took White people 30 years to develop the technology China is using.

YWNBA american

Attached: 1657225505259.jpg (622x617, 53.98K)

This cope again. Very robotic. Sad.

Attached: ironic.png (561x445, 448.05K)

Superpower in 10 years ago!

Attached: 1288132745.png (699x1013, 786.67K)

Start at already high levels & finish at still high levels dictated by the regime.
America has already made these refinements & less improvement is currently possible.
China is responsible for 51% of the plastic in the ocean. 80% of groundwater is so toxic it is unusable. China continues to build coal plants at home and in Africa. What reduction are you then cherry-pucking you Jew Chink?

It took Albert Einstein god knows how long to figure out that E=mc^2, but it took me three seconds of googling. Guess I must be that much smarter the Einstein, huh?
It took the US that long because the science and technology had to catch up. China was able to buy it off the self once they decided it was a priority.

all those words when you could have simply said "diminishing returns" 7 years. vs 30. China is faster!
Thank you master!

Attached: 817237812764215.jpg (946x798, 100.57K)

Results matter, not excuses.

Attached: 1657375584775.jpg (2390x4250, 882.02K)

Having slave labor tends to make things happen faster user, doesnt mean it's normal or ok.

I agree completely: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_most-polluted_cities_by_particulate_matter_concentration

>slave labor
Oh no no! see pic.
All that productivity. No wonder business is booming!

Attached: modern day slave ships.png (828x255, 24.46K)

Gotta love having homes 2inches from eachother so they could house niggers to build cars for like one decade and then fire them lol

youtube.com/watch?v=M9k0aLMwSXo
The future is Chinese

I'm not defending Muttland but China is a literal shithole 1984 style, it will never be relevant and if it does it needs to be destroyed. Kikemerrica is nothing on the evil metter compared to the Hivemind Bugfaggots from the east.

Yes, China is so productive that they're freezing bank accounts. No refunds! Or, wait, are these just "refunds with Chinese characteristics?"
theguardian.com/world/2022/jul/11/china-violent-clashes-at-protest-over-frozen-rural-bank-accounts

>>Why is China so good at locking up people for shit-talking the government?
Can't have one without the ooother

Fuck off, chang.
>Average air quality across US - Average air quality across China after factories close for the weekend - >200
>Average air quality across China by the end of the week - >400

Investment banks want the world to believe the future is Chinese because they’ve got their capital tied up there from before Xi got into power. It’s not happening.

Yeeaaash. We need permanent solutions to the nigger problem :)

>CHINA IS... LE BAD!
Fun fact - Chinese population is bigger than US and EU population is combined. China is a world in and of itself. Yet Americans and Europeans don't know shit about China

Should i explain? China is bigger than you, yet you still have impression China is like a small annoying village that somehow by accident got your attention, but will inevitably return to the dirt once you turn your gaze away from them. That won't happen. China is bigger than you, China is not going away, no matter what you say, no matter what your cope strategy is, you need to make peace with the reality that China is here, its big, important and will be here forever. If you harbour illusions that China will collapse one day soon and then everything will return to "normal" where white people in the north live good, while poor people south in third world countries suffer, while rich Americans march on manufacturing the right side of history which the third world shitholes will have to accept as their credo and way of life, because it was made by white people...you are wrong. This world is over, its changed, you are in the Wonderland now where you drunk the potion that made you small, and now the cat you used to kick, that cat is now bigger than you and staring at you with curiosity and thinking about what to do with you.

>my bedroom is always kept clean
>takes me a lot of work to make it even cleaner

>my bedroom is a mess
>a little effort and it is cleaner than it has been for decades

Haha, China's so good you gotta live in Canada? Go ride an escalator, faggot.

Oh what would China ever do with a bank run in one small part of China! Oh and its the biggest news on Any Forums! Ooh I'm creaming my panties!
Serbia's got shitloads of poverty stricken hobos. China has minimized their poverty levels since Xi took over. It's like fine artwork.
They just found 1.3 million new investors this week. You didnt hear it from me :D Meanwhile, you're country is a lapdog for Ameri-jewish captalism

There is no protest. 50 guys just showed up in the same white shirts to put people on the bus. Not against their will. Just fun game.

China will crumble like it did countless times before. They are incapable of lasting long cause they keel choosing retarded ideologies. America will fall too, later than Chinkland but it will fall. The EU will fall aswell probably before both Chinkzoids and mutts BUT European nations will still exist and stay strong. Seethe and cope but the old continent will always be #1 on the planet.

Propaganda chan, you should know this being a CCP shill.

我是中国人我爱中国我支持党的一切决定

I'd rather live in poverty than a 1984 government telling me how many kids i can have or if i can jerk off 1 minute or 50 minutes per day. Fuck you chink faggot, if you like it so much go live there. I know ppl who went there to work, the bugzoid chinks are disgusting they only care about money, unironically they are worse then fucking JEWS and that's a big accomplishment.

their execs actually fear execution if they fail and our execs are rewarded for their failures

too bad its just empty claims of chinese communists party that stopped giving shit about credibility long ago

Imagine how many people don’t understand that Bloomberg, a JEW, is intentionally being misleading? I’m sure BLOOMBERG THE JEW is in this video.
Let’s see...
bitchute.com/video/qPiAg6PD0MH2/

伤害了中国人的感情

Really burning the midnight oil today, huh Chang?

Attached: time in ccpland.jpg (685x130, 12.85K)

Hong Kong in HD. You ever notice all these third world mutts ever do is talk shit about China....when China doesn't even think this site is worth their time nor effort to shill at all? Most of the people here defending China are western posters too, which is funny.

Doubt

Because they don't have to invent the tech. It's much easier the 2nd time through with blueprints