The next British Prime Minister

The next British Prime Minister.

Attached: mogg.png (878x783, 563.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Steven_Swinford/status/1546454045409398789
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mr peanut?

I can't believe bloody king George IV hired Jacob Rees-Mogg as our PM! He's a bloody staunch protestant and will continue to persecute the catholics for YEARS!

It's happening.
twitter.com/Steven_Swinford/status/1546454045409398789

Attached: moggmentum.jpg (486x450, 27.93K)

We can only hope.

I hope Britain gets MOGGED, he seems pretty based and makes roasties seethe

The funniest outcome would be Johnson somehow magically getting it back, but the second funniest would be Moggmentum

It's time for SUNAK

Attached: 32443234234.jpg (1024x576, 48.29K)

Realistically, who has the best chances to become PM aside from Johnson somehow 180'ing it

last I heard the favourites were Ben Wallace (current Defence Minister) and Penny Mordaunt (Minister of State for Trade). I hadn't even heard of Mordaunt so it surprised me a bit, and Ben Wallace is a more establishment conservative with hardly any charisma. There are 11 or more people making a bid for it though, so it's hard to say who will get it

nvm Wallace dropped out a day ago, I'm retarded

UK is a shitshow which nobody wants to run these day. Brexit has fucked their country completely.

This guy is in the lead

John Oliver

SUNAK SUNAK SUNAK

Attached: 434355435.jpg (1778x1000, 140.36K)

I know nothing about this guy, but ngl he looks pretty cool. like some old world conservative Brahmin from the british india colonial days

The general population doesn't care about immigrant issue anymore.

Their Fish in the Fish&Chips have been reduced to 60% their usual portion because Cod from Iceland has increased dramatically in price.

Attached: 1638095737461.png (2290x1318, 957.08K)

We're at the mercy of the Conservative Party's leadership selection process, which is
>Conservative MPs go through a series of votes to narrow selection down to 2 candidates
>Registered CON members then vote on which of he 2 candidates will be the new party leader
So basically what's going to happen is the MPs are going to pick 2 Pakis, and whatever happens next it'll be a Paki.

>Try to send rapefugees to Rwanda
>get fired
He he he

What do they keep in the hats?

Teapots, duh.

Attached: 5d793b0c2e22af0f6e2756b6.jpg (1136x852, 42.8K)

Attached: codwars.png (1334x1182, 593.41K)

Because immigration as a single-issue was overtaken by the EU withdrawal, which encompases several issues including immigration, you clown. And that's before all the immediate, pressing shit like Covid or spiralling inflation got shovelled on top

Attached: issues-index-january-2022.jpg (1280x720, 105.9K)

Are you Icelandic? Every Icelandic guy I've ever spoken to has brought up the COD wars within the first 10 minutes of talking to them. Biggest achievement is sucking of the US in order to gain more fishing areas.

I think people just realised voting for xenophobic policies won't actually help their wallet, it only hurt them more in the long run.

wow daddy USA protected you and allowed you to have more fishing waters, how nice. If we didn't live in a cucked world order we would have burned Reykjavik to the ground for our rightful cod you volcano-dwelling cretin

Begone, memeflaggot

He has less jawline than the can Canadian gay lord, you are in for a rough ride if that is true

The conservatives will make Jeremy Corbyn prime minister cause Keir Starmer is too far right for conservatives.

Zionism.

Lord above I hope so

Dunno why you'd come to that conclusion, Britain re-elected the government that got caught deporting geriatric wogs back to Jamaica so they didn't have to pay them pensions and is currently trying to redirect incoming wogs to Rwanda. They call it the 'hostile environment'. Tories keep promising to get tough on immigration, and the public generally responds well to that messaging

Yes the guy that fucked the economy is the guy to fix it

>and the public generally responds well to that messaging
Nope, they are tanking in popularity more than ever because people understand you're just distracting them with fear.
Meanwhile their Fish&Chips portions keep getting smaller and smaller.

Xenophobic? Did you get to vote for who's the president of the European commission? I'd rather pay more and be free from the EU's cronyism and so would the majority here too. Nobody said freedom was cheap.

I have no idea who this is, but I must say he looks quintessentially British to me lol. Like a proper British gentleman.

>and so would the majority here too
I don' think so, people are unhappy with the tanking economy. You have already passed that point where you can't distract them with xenophobia anymore.