”really bro? Space travel? Galactic colonisation? Achieving a type 1 kardashev civilisation...

>”really bro? Space travel? Galactic colonisation? Achieving a type 1 kardashev civilisation? We have enough problems on earth bro. We need to deal with climate change and hecking racism before we thing about space!”

Attached: 1CB50110-253D-4CB5-AF9A-8ED4DA9183E1.jpg (714x813, 291.08K)

fuck niggers

space is a fucking meme

yup, and on the other side of the aisle you've got fundie retards who think space is fake. Shame that we'll never get to explore the universe thanks to rampant faggotry.

Attached: space wojak.jpg (738x800, 94.08K)

Space colonization hasn't been possible ever since the last of the NSDAP rocket scientists died off. Now we are left with diversity hires.

That's true through, we should clean our own house before starting such ventures.

>Just babysit niggers forever, Goy!
No.

fr this twitter argument always infuriates me. "no a government cannot focus on two things at once, elon musk evil supervillain. we must donate to africa instead"

We can solve racism by rocketing all the niggers to another planet so they can make planet Wakanda

We can still be a type-I Kardashian civilization.

I hate anti science left that denies race and intelligence and also the imperative of space travel. They claim the right is anti science but the left is more anti science than anyone

Word.
Races to me removed:
>abos
>niggers
>gypsies
Relegated to slave status:
>non-elite indigenous
>lower Indian castes
Relegated to the worker class
>anybody else anybody >145 IQ
Rest can carry on.

Fuck it, it’s not going anywhere. Leave it for the niggers to clean up

What if all countries said “fuck it, no more money for Africa, we’re all gonna team up and reach Titan by 2025”

Yeah preferably one with no fucking atmosphere

climate change stops being a problem after you have a couple dozen of different planets
racism will be solved before we can reach the stars, don't worry about it. (((You))) might not like the solution, but it'll work

Tbh the green text is right. No point in colonizing space unless we solve the jew question on earth first. Imagine the logistical problem of uprooting kikes and niggers from hundred worlds instead of just one.

Ayyy heart to heart, redpilled bonganon. Space is the only way. Kardashev scale progression is a must.

Attached: CD3A7BEA-68D0-491D-89D5-4951CDD042D8.jpg (400x560, 75.5K)

The two does not have to be at odds: for example, fusion power trickery gets us further in solving both energy scaling question (progressing toward Type 1) and ecology.

I'm a proponent of what I call
>Bandaid Theory
If whites and the right kind of asians got together and 'ripped the bandaid' of earths genepool in one fiery holocaust, 200 years later the planet would have done nothing but benefited massively and we'd be seen as the new Founding Fathers

Fuck em’ we’re going to explore space anyway.

Yeah, let’s do that. Why not?

Racism isn't the problem. Expansionism is the problem. If we cannot solve the problems facing humanity, why would we continue to expand past the point of ever meeting each other again?
>2. The industrial-technological system may survive or it may break down. If it survives, it MAY eventually achieve a low level of physical and psychological suffering, but only after passing through a long and very painful period of adjustment and only at the cost of permanently reducing human beings and many other living organisms to engineered products and mere cogs in the social machine. Furthermore, if the system survives, the consequences will be inevitable: There is no way of reforming or modifying the system so as to prevent it from depriving people of dignity and autonomy.

Weird stereotype, I've talked to these sorts on the net before but you don't really see them around. Most people are excited about the promise of space. And as far as climate change goes, the idea that mining and manufacturing can happen off the planet should make it hold as much promise to climate activists as it does anyone else.

The Whitey's on the Moon poem comes to mind. But I don't know if that's condemning space exploration, as much as it is about international posturing over the superiority of the American way of life. Neil Degrasse Tyson is the guy Sagan put up to replace him as being a spokesperson for the promise of space exploration. You can argue that it's tokenism, but I really don't think that minorities of western countries are any less stoked about cool future shit.

Through the very act of exploration and innovation, our values adjust accordingly. Being tied down to home doesn’t change a person, it isn’t until he takes the path outwards does he become the wiser.

Sagan lied about the dinosaurs

It would upset the jews that write the checks. They want us confined to earth and shackled to their dogma.

Earth is fucked on almost every level if I could hop into one of these and fly off I would

Attached: 1657469109257.gif (465x303, 1.59M)

yeah, it takes thousands years for us to reach a type-I Kardashian civilization level.

That Reich can reach them much faster cuz zero (((interference))), no diversity, no jews, etc.

Attached: 1647132509008.jpg (1594x1483, 556.36K)

i would be down for more space travel if we could figure out a way to not fuck up our bodies and bones while we're up there

Attached: 1598579431269.jpg (400x616, 75.61K)