Anyone else notice, that on average, Americans are now paying 15% in sales taxes. When did this shit happen?!

Anyone else notice, that on average, Americans are now paying 15% in sales taxes. When did this shit happen?!

Attached: 06DF5A48-DF1C-482B-BAA4-235C61ED4216.jpg (1818x1818, 486.53K)

Maybe in your shit state, it's still 7 here.

we don't pay sales tax in this state

Wrong. Non food items taxed at 9%, food items taxed at 5%. Not combined.

That's not 15%

Now add to this 22% income tax, 3% property taxes, and 8% inflation, we’re getting taxed almost 50% on our earnings.

Exactly. Also there’s tons of localities that have special taxes and fees added onto state tax.

>pay tax on the income, and then tax again when you spend it!
>still don't have light rail let alone high speed rail

surely this is what the founding fathers intended.

The more niggers in your state the higher the tax goes

>we’re getting taxed almost 50% on our earnings.
This. Also remember employer side income tax, the tax they pay on you that you never see but is factored into your compensation package when being hired. So it's like you paying, but you just never know about it.
We pay just as much as euros do but we receive absolutely nothing for it. at least they get functional transit, decent infrastructure, free healthcare, free uni, and free or nearly free childcare. we get nothing but pay the same amount. america is the worst country in the world. at least in somalia you don't have the ATF breathing down your neck and the FBI sifting through your facebook posts for wrongthink.

property tax is by far and away the worst and is designed to reduce white home ownership in the USA

Ok it’s 10% but there are states that are higher than this.

As if that is a good number. They tax your labor, they tax your interest, they tax your energy, they tax your property every year, and if you have anything left over to spend on goods they tax that too.
>But only seven percent!

Gotta fund the homeless programs, welfare, politician salaries, food stamps, and migrant housing. Also gotta pay farmers to destroy crops. It was very expensive to shut down so many places in 2020 and the our multibillion dollar covid vax actually makes things worse

We need to increase property taxes cause covid regulations and LGBT ed increased the cost of schooling too.

Sorry we have no money left for road repair or emergency services for you, others are more important. Pay up paypigs

Attached: c5f86cd6a034a909-618x740.jpg (618x740, 81.89K)

I’ve done my job in the USA before and I was paid about 30 percent more. I was also taxed less, but it was more of a death by a thousand cuts situation. At the end of the month I was no better off, except I was working 55 hours as opposed to 40ish. In the UK I pay an effective income tax rate of 28%. I also pay council tax(local government), which is £120 a month. VAT (sales tax) is higher, at 25%, but for the food I was buying and general spending I didn’t notice a massive difference. In the USA I paid income tax at half that rate, but I also had to pay property tax which worked out at $7500 a year. This, combined with the higher fuel spending (although it was cheaper at the pump, I was using about five times as much), didn’t really make me much better off

If you have a yearly income in excess of $150k outside California and the NYC/DC area I don’t doubt you have a better deal than you do in the UK, but for someone on an above average but not amazing income it didn’t really feel any different

City taxes... because its a ponzi all the way down and everything from the fed to the state to the county to the city are completely fucking broke.

America is a satanic hellhole. the poorest people are the ones who work for a living. the welfare parasites and the leisure class trust fund parasites live in luxury the middle class can only dream of and never work a day in their lives. america is satanic from top to bottom, america was designed to spit in the face of God.

>Retard doesn't know how to read a receipt.

we've been paying 25% since the 70's, get with the times mutt

Idiot, different things at the grocery store have different tax rates. You don't add the two taxes together. Food it taxed at the lower rate, whereas things like lightbulbs are at the higher rate

This is the case, especially with the excessive hours worked and lack of PTO. in europe they get 5 weeks off. In america you're lucky if you get 2. I get 0 because they have my nuts in the vise of "contract work". So I do the same job in the same company and have the same qualifications (experience and degree) as the full hires, but they get benefits and I do not. I notice all the whites are forced to work as no-benefits contractors and the company only hires directly the mystery meats so they can brag about how brown the company is. It's done on purpose. If you're white in america they will keep you poor and disillusioned. I don't get health insurance, I don't get PTO, I don't get shit. And americans forget that a car is retardedly expensive and in Europe you don't even need one. So our cost of living isn't actually cheaper. Actually, rent in most of Europe is less than America anyway. Even B rate cities here like minneapolis, raleigh, and boise are expensive now. The only places that are still "cheap" are trailer parks in the deep south, where what you pay is in opportunity and travel costs.

By the time Americans are finished paying for their car and their own healthcare, they're just as poor as Euros, but they live in a nigged up hellhole with third world level infrastructure and work 55 instead of 35 hours a week. Americans are mexican tier.

I said on average fuckwit, you do the math 40 bucks after 37 bucks in goods is about 10%

Taxes are very state dependent. Liberal states generally have very high taxes.

Yes and some states have even more granular taxes. Carbonated beverages vs non-carbonated, heated ready to eat vs non-heated, essential vs non-essential.

It all depends where you live.