I'm an 21 year old white nationalist incel who spends his life on Any Forums Please ask many any question and I will...

I'm an 21 year old white nationalist incel who spends his life on Any Forums Please ask many any question and I will answer them.

Attached: a6p7a1QZ_700w_0.jpg (700x988, 67.06K)

Are you from England, Scotland or Northern Ireland?
How does it feel to be colonized by Indians?

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

Have you tried growing out of anime?
In Japan, it's actually considered childish. Most people quit watching it after college.

England

It's quite tragic and it makes me feel upset.

Living in my small council flat playing playstation japanese rpg games and browsing Any Forums.

No girlfriend.

I have, I enjoy other things to. But I still get bored of other stuff and when I discover a anime, I often become committed to it for a while.

you are neither of those things except an incel

Have you done any introspection recently, user? Don't you think that the reason why you spend so much time on Any Forums as a "white nationalist" is because you're constantly being fed schizographics and bunk data about how the evil Jewish global cabal is trying to fuck you over? Is there no more rational, nuanced, complex answer to the series of questions that bother you and disturb you? When was the last time you checked? Chances are, a bunch of people will call me a kike or whatever after I post this, but surely, if you were right in your understanding of the world, you wouldn't mind an honest, unbiased attempt to see if what you believe in is truly correct, right?

I am 21 and I am a white nationalist.

right, and i'm the pope

What I believe is correct, I've seen europa the last battle. The Holocaust as you knew it didn't happen. People were killed for being communists and it just so happens to be communists were Jews who caused a big war in Europe. Jews controlled the Soviet Union and were planning on demoralising Europe and now that they won, they want to replace whites and ruin our nations, they have introduced feminism into our countries making it hard to find woman leaving many young men like myself single and lonely.

If you had to choose to resurrect a prime minister to save Britain, who would you choose?

Everything that's wrong in the world is his fault.

Attached: 1657551704324.png (860x1203, 133.31K)

>most people quit after college

Fake

Which anime girl has the best feet?

Are you in Yorkshire?

Why is OP always a faggot?

Oswald Mosley. Or Enoch Powell I guess.

I don't know. As long as their clean and white.

No.

I'm in county Durham.