/uhg/ - Ukraine Happening General #3307

Prev:▶Day: 138 - Daily battlefield assessment : isw.pub/RusCampaignJuly10

▶Latest
>British Army begins training Ukrainian soldiers in the UK
>Russian MoD: Russian forces in Ukraine are pausing to rest and regain their combat capabilities
>Russian forces seize all of Luhansk Oblast
>DPR authorities charge British aid worker with 'mercenary activities'
>Biden says US has gathered coalition of 50 countries to donate more weapons to Ukraine, including tanks & artillery
>Russian forces withdraw from Snake Island
>NATO formally invites Finland and Sweden to join alliance, Turkey withdraws objection
>Missiles hit shopping mall in Kremenchuk
>Ukrainian forces in Severodonetsk have been ordered to withdraw
>Ukrainian forces attack oil rigs in the Black Sea
>UK MoD: Consistent failures of Russian air force have significantly contributed to Russia’s limited success in Ukraine
>Ukrainian forces sink Russian Navy supply vessel using western supplied Harpoon missile
>Ukrainian sources: Russian forces control all of Severodonetsk
>Ukrainian fighters inside the Severodonetsk Azot chemical plant ignored Russian ultimatum to surrender
>DPR courts sentence two British nationals & Morrocan captured in Mariupol to death
>Russian Mjr General Roman Kutuzov killed in Donbas, the 11th Russian General KIA this war
>Ukrainian forces reportedly reclaim ground in Severodonetsk, inflicting heavy damage to Russian forces

▶Telegram Channels
rentry.org/telosint
t.me/ukr_pics/

▶INTELLIGENCE
understandingwar.org/publications
odin.tradoc.army.mil/WEG (equipment explorer)
oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/attack-on-europe-documenting-equipment.html (tracking visually confirmed equipment losses)
twitter.com/Skawtish
twitter.com/Osinttechnical
twitter.com/Militarylandnet

▶/uhg/ OP Template
rentry.org/uhg2022

Attached: photo_2022-05-30_16-26-54.jpg (1200x1200, 146.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nitter.net/JayinKyiv/status/1546234978001833984#m
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vladimir_Solovyov_(TV_presenter)
twitter.com/_tredecim_/status/1546485871515500546
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snokhachestvo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sharashka
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gopnik
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: oil rig removed.webm (1280x702, 2.97M)

Death to Russia

I saw Hunter Biden's penis and now I love Communism

Glory to Putin
Glory to Dugin
Death to whiteoids

Attached: 1657205285828.png (500x621, 396.12K)

What’s actually happening right now the fog of war seems heavy

Duginism is being implemented in the occupied regions.

all they can do is project their faggotry onto you while they pathetically invade and backstab a sovereign country. Never change ruskers.

is that switchblade?
HIMARs ruining Russian rear in LDNR
Russia declared "Soft" mobilization by passing amendments to labor laws, essentially govt can take anything and make workers work for free = mobilization

Reminder

Attached: 1657392563005.jpg (640x1027, 109.02K)

artillery and TB2s

>is that switchblade?
bayraktar

even more pathetic are their cocksuckers like s*rbs

Attached: 16574647480510.png (393x595, 266.56K)

qrd?

>ook ook we wuz kangz muscow stronk
>but gib wheat too
How about no.

It's the one thing they have, discredit everything western as globohomo faggot nigger kike shit versus proud and traditional Russia.
I mean fuck, the term "globohomo" alone was uttered 160k+ times since the conflict while it was only 60k during the same timeframe last year. Niggers use it fucking everywhere to the point where I just can't take anyone who mentions it seriously anymore.

That's literally even more pathetic. You know nig will nog but imagine someone being that nigs come dumpster.

Nigger communists. They tried making their own little nigger paradise out in the mountains of Colorado but failed.

BAAAAAW STUPID HIMARS

>The Wagner group's normally boastful Telegram channel ("Reverse Side of the Medal") has seriously changed tone just now.
>Ukraine has apparently hit them very, very hard.
>He's almost crying. For those that know this channel..this is big.

nitter.net/JayinKyiv/status/1546234978001833984#m

god i hope that NATO forces will be able to storm lubianka and get documents showing that berkeley was one giant KGB psy op.

Attached: __astra_militarum_warhammer_40k_drawn_by_rmulderz__sample-0b6ffe7eaaabae218a8377cc7bbac445.jpg (850x1100, 95.41K)

"Russian Traditional" is Authoritan Alpha Male teaching you the "order of things" through anal rape, which was in turn inflicted upon him by his superior.

Attached: 1655168549997.jpg (1335x899, 285K)

faggots are pedos
death to the west
Allah wills it

It's just like that one time Trump turned them into salsa.

Good riddance

DAY 2 OF ALCOHOL BLOCKADE TO KALININGRAD
>Alcohol withdrawal symptoms often appear within 2-4 hours of the last drink and peak 24-48 hours after the last drink.
>The most severe type of withdrawal syndrome is known as delirium tremens (DT). Its signs and symptoms include:

>extreme confusion
>extreme agitation
>a fever
>seizures
>tactile hallucinations, such as having a sense of itching, burning, or numbness that isn’t actually occurring
>auditory hallucinations, or hearing sounds that don’t exist
>visual hallucinations, or seeing images that don’t exist
>excessive sweating
>increased heart rate
>high blood pressure
>fast respirations
tick tock, tick tock

Attached: Pale_horse_(FWWM).jpg (1280x720, 374.48K)

Why can't the u.n just install a n DMZ between russia and ukraine. Boom problem solved

>proud and traditional Russia

Attached: russia facts.jpg (640x887, 208.65K)

your prophet was a pedo, and you fuck goats.

Attached: chug pedos.png (900x892, 371.17K)

The UN is about as much use as a chocolate hammer in Saudi Arabia

Dishonesty and frivolous insults annoy me and it would serve me best to either rebut them succintly or ignore them.
Everything inbetween is a needless compromise.

Do anons think Ukraine will be able to repel RuZZian Whoreshits when they start their next offensive?

These threads have taught me so much about Eastern and Central European grievances about political and ethnic demographics and territorial disputes.

Because Russia would veto such an effort being a member of the Security Council

Because the monkey won't stop until either he's dead or Ukraine is no more.

Aaahh, ooohh, i am NOOOKIN

Attached: 1657481381795.jpg (1920x1920, 1.28M)

irrational fear of flaccid nukes
and US playing the long game

Attached: 1628595902066.png (1806x690, 151.21K)

Im pretty eure the russians are just making their own booze out of what ever they can find be it paint thinner or grass.

Hopefully? If the Russians retreat again like they did in the north a lot of them will get shot in the back which would be fun

cheers m8

Are you sure there's going to be another offensive?

GOODMORNING, I HATE UKRAINIANS.

FUCK ZELENSKY
FUCK KOLOMOISKY
FUCK NULAND
FUCK BLINKEN
FUCK BIDEN
FUCK PELOSI
FUCK BORIS JOHNSON
oh no wait he quitted.

Also FUCK POLAND, YOU DISSAPOINETED US.
>What about balitcs and finlan?
Who cares they're not sirious countries.

Attached: 1657544130735.jpg (600x429, 257.04K)

reminder that solovyov is a kike
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vladimir_Solovyov_(TV_presenter)

It was the fourth month after the collapse of Russia. The third month after the Russians tore down their government due to the shutdown of Steam and Apple Pay. The second month after Russia ran out of weapons. A month after Russia's default due to refusal to buy gas. A week after the Kherson counteroffensive.

The post/neocommies have already destroyed tons of various incriminating evidence they've inherited with KGB archives. So a lot of their crimes will never be exposed to light or at least the world will never see documental proofs of.

Seriously, them projecting their weird fascination with trannies, constantly posting them is getting tiresome. Why would you keep around so many tranny pics? Why would you post them all the time? Then they have the gall to complain about gore pics. I enter thread about war, I expect to see dead Russians, not /chug/gy tranny fetish for fuck's sake.

i'll skin you alive faggot

Attached: wrześniowy upiór.jpg (750x950, 136.66K)

You forgot Lithuanian rape battalions

>Why
Have you heard of /chug/ danish trannie debacle? Do you remember Danish flag that wouldn't speak Danish?

Just go fuck a chink already. Make Putin proud.

Attached: 83496.jpg (1248x1099, 542.66K)

keked at the picture, brings bad memories though

That picture is based af

>no himars strikes today
>barely any fires on FIRMS
what's up today

Same.

>weird fascination with trannies

Attached: russian facts.jpg (400x592, 59.73K)

Reminder

Attached: 1646182817697m.jpg (1024x522, 127.15K)

Please tell me that's real

twitter.com/_tredecim_/status/1546485871515500546
this one is most recent today

You won’t do shit

Competition time.

Pols and Ukrainians must make their case of why they hate russians more than the other.

Americans are disqualified
Russians can counter by explainin the other side should hate them more.
Paid shills if reply get raped by their handlers.

still we have to talk about how 99% of shit that came out of berkley, like hippies, civil rights, trannies, feminism, etc. was created by rusniggers

Attached: __leona_heidern_the_king_of_fighters_drawn_by_bowalia__f8ef753fb1ceb5e78732a2b673b58a3b.jpg (718x1000, 89.21K)

reminder

Attached: kikes 4 putin.png (818x1349, 1010.93K)

Hello cocksucking CIA kikes pretending to be nationalists.

Attached: nato-gay.jpg (618x659, 48.44K)

Remember League of Nations? Welcome to League of Nations 2.0.

*Neo-bolshevism

Attached: 1635052585470.jpg (2436x1524, 961.4K)

>thoughts and prayers from twitter vs an actual military
Those poor oppressed Russian soldiers

>386276486
你好 you fucking chink nigger

Shouldn't soldiers have Lazer weapons by now

all I gotta say

slava ukraini

godspeed

They are likely planning their own offensives on a few directions, probably to slow down or stall our counter-offensive. The only question is how effective that will be.

>Russians can counter by explainin the other side should hate them more.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snokhachestvo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sharashka
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gopnik

Ukraine is not ready to fulfill the conditions for peace. Last time, for 8 years, she constantly violated the Minsk agreements by shelling Donbass.

fuck off pennis

Attached: Dennis qrd.jpg (1813x1283, 563.04K)

So, are more HIMARS coming to Ukraine? or will they makedo with the 8 they have?

Oh yeah and,

FUCK KIKES.

Attached: 1657513699848.jpg (1024x810, 66.1K)

Jenkem tiem for them! After all, Africans are their spiritual commie brothers or whatever.

Literally companies posting ukrainian flags vs russniggers and their subhumans invading.

I think so, unless the Ukrainians manage to inflict sufficient damage to RuZZian Whoreshit whorewaging capability as to push out the time of attack to 2 more weeks for like 10 weeks, then they might have to start reassessing.

I don't think they will, though. The only thing that would be able to cause that would be substantial losses of capabiloty that is currently increasing but not enough I fear.
But if Ukraine manages to destroy another 30 RuZZian Whoredumps then it might delay things or actually tip the balance.
But Russia has a lot of shit to throw still and Western support is maybe not as fast and effective as it has to be.
Also: scale, scale, scale

>mom I posted it again!

Attached: obsessed.jpg (972x3017, 897.75K)

Russia shelled Grozny, capital of Separatist republic of Ichkeria during Chechen Wars too. Because they were separatists and they were shooting federal forces from apartment complexes.

Retard.

Attached: 1635818741984.png (968x544, 817.08K)

Wait.. ukranian started this war?

oof, now that's a big no no in russian federation

Attached: putin antysemityzm.jpg (1680x945, 82.74K)

League of Nations actually had balls to ban Russia. UN can't even kick them out of the Security Council.

kek is that Patrick Lancaster

And commies

Attached: 1657478669216.gif (240x162, 766.64K)

Mohammad was a shit-eating pedo.

now show how the average westfaggot looks like

>UN can't even kick them out of the Security Council.
It has to be disbanded and assembled again. Not like it would be the first time.

How is this connected with the fact that Ukraine violated the treaty that it itself signed?

If you ask the r*ssians, yes.
if you ask anyone else, no.
the question is: are you dumb enough to trust 100% a russian

Oooop, candle get LIT.

Attached: putin-candle.jpg (963x541, 68.38K)

>now show how the average westfaggot looks like
Whiter.