Why do people live here?

>Brutal cold winters
>Humid summers
>Expensive
>High taxes
>Full of violent niggers and somalis
>Women are fat and ugly

Attached: 6d9d2e2f34557942c12b3b39322f9b4c.jpg (1294x1669, 224.53K)

fits to almost any country/region

“Little Somalia” should be nuked

Beautiful state other than that but yeah...ill stick to visiting
Shit politics

Vikings vs Niggers

Winner gets the land

They travel to wisconsin for the beer and cheaper products.

>minnesomalia
also everything is expensive. you can go to the middle of nowhere and it's still fucking expensive.

The whole state should be nuked.

Attached: 1984_election.jpg (640x344, 46.68K)

my smokes are half price in cheeseland

Attached: 26.jpg (1077x1197, 383.87K)

Mondale is from Minnesota

you forgot
>lot of liberals
>injuns
>lightbulb headed niggers

so nevada has more flippers than spics now?

The summers are nice but the rest is accurate.
t. lived in that shit state for 5 years.

>Michigan
Dearborn needs to be blotted off the map

Don't forget the huge furry and LGBT population, degenerates, drug addicts, anti-American faggots, rioters, obsequious "Viking" retards who kneel to those groups, Antifa, it's just an all around shithole. It's beautiful, but beauty's not worth a God damn if the whole state is occupied by people who have literally no right to exist. It's like Tennessee, Missouri or Kentucky. Those states have beautiful places but it's not worth shit and it's not worth suffering for, because you have to deal with the problems of the modern era.
It's an extremely leftist state with shit politics and weird social communities full of faggots and sick fucks, is what it is. Oh, did the Somalians get mentioned yet? It's basically just fucking Sweden at this point.

Attached: 1643604855527.gif (225x320, 2.2M)

>WV
what

>other than English or Spanish

Good fishing
Great ice fishing

I'm from MN

I guess some places are nice, if you are rich and all

I moved to WI and came back recently...I lived in a nicer area, but WI feels nicer overall in general

Greener, a bit less cold, more segregated

Its why they got all the Somolian rapefugies

Who the fuck is that?

The first president to run on raising taxes

It's not beautiful, that's a small part of the state, the north sucks dick in the winter and the western half of the states is pretty much just like the Dakotas

The Democratic candidate who won Minnesota in that picture

Walter Mondale, dude.
Vice President.
Sorry, I meant 'pieces of the state are beautiful'. Other than that? Fuck no.

I live in this shithole and I'm moving to South Dakota

There’s also a bunch of reservations with drunk Injuns in the north

Go to North Dakota

>>Brutal cold winters
It slows the rate of niggers and spics moving in, and makes them nonexistent outside of the metro.
>>Humid summers
Just jump in a lake to cool off
>>Expensive
Only the cities proper like anywhere else
>>High taxes
No clothing tax :^)
>>Full of violent niggers and somalis
I will cope by saying we're at least not Chicago or the South. Somalis, as dimwitted as they are, are way better to have than feral Chiraq chimps who are causing most of our crime issues. Get rid of both and we'd be looking much better.
Also minimal jews
>>Women are fat and ugly
That's the midwest for you bud, where heifers are both our cows and women. Plenty of Any Forums ones around

t. MNfag

Attached: minnespurdo.png (853x543, 34.1K)

idgaf

I looked at it too and decided on South Dakota. Is there a reason I should reconsider?

>Just jump in a lake to cool off
except all the lakes are full from metro nigger lovers wrecking the rest of the state during summer

He was a Minnesota senator so it isn't surprising how the state voted. Funny enough I saw some zoomer bitch with a 'Mondale 84' designer purse walking around a while back. Nuke all of Hennepin County.
Libshits are moving there too, mostly to Sioux Falls. That said, Noem is a pretty based governor for never instituting lockdowns, same with ND.

shiiit my bad