RACE NO LONGER PREDICTS VOTING PATTERNS

THE FUTURE OF THE REPUBLICAN PARTY IS HISPANIC

twitter.com/ggreenwald/status/1546505911216242688

Attached: race.png (738x762, 184.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Sean__Last/status/1513391251810394114
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ROFL

Attached: 1 percent.png (741x843, 182.35K)

Yaaaaaaaaassssssssss I heckin' LOVE based spics and niggers!

Attached: cuckedright15.jpg (1111x632, 89.44K)

it's almost like, *gasp*, some beaners have strong work ethics and family values, and were able to hold down jobs or small businesses and start to build equity and a future for their families under republican fiscal policies, only to get rugpulled by the xiden administration

God I hate this country, both sides of the political spectrum sell the country to spics and niggers just for votes.

Democracy is our strength lol

God I hate cuckservatives so fucking much.

OP NO LONGER A FAG BREAKING NEWS GUYS

Because the republican party doesn’t try to represent the interests of real Americans.

Holy shit. Lmao. Are zoomers aware the world is burning around them and know they're completely fucked before even starting?

>he thinks "disapproving" of Biden will prevent them from voting dems at the next election
lmao wait&see

YES ZOOMERS ARE EXTREMELY BLACK PILLED

desu if I had 2 years of my junior high, high school, or college taken away from me because of covidmania, I'd be even more misanthropic than I already am. if it were any generation other than one completely sedated by cell phones and drugs, they would have burned washington down on their own

Remember all the nonsense you had to put up with in school?
Now imagine all of that but while being expected to wear a mask all day for two years while constantly being pressured into taking an obvious depopulation shot...all for a fake pandemic.

neolibs like destiny use this as evidence that race doesn't matter but it doesn't take into account that the current political climate is more leftist than it would have been without non-whites.

so sure, the republican party will increasingly appeal to non-whites because our two party system will always seek equilibrium, but the point is that the republican party will have to become more and more leftist over time to appeal to non-whites.

currently non-whites are only voting republican because of inflation. otherwise they'd still vote democrat for gibs.

Attached: destiny exasperated anti-white leftist.jpg (1600x900, 141.48K)

Zoomers
>don’t approve biden
>will vote to re-elect biden in 2024
polling doesn’t matter

>literally who meme personality

he ultimately doesn't matter but he spreads leftist propaganda under the guise of "moderation" which pisses me off. says shit like "veil of darkness" studies prove racial discrimination against black people even though that's bullshit

twitter.com/Sean__Last/status/1513391251810394114

I've lived in Texas my entire life, so I've had spics/beaners/tacos/whatever as my neighbors and co-workers and friends my entire existence. Some are trashy as hell, but in the same way rednecks are trashy. Even then, they're usually pretty humble, helpful, friendly and knowledgeable people whose priorities line up with the rest of sane America. They want the same things most of Any Forums (outside the true radicals) wants and the only thing keeping them voting for Democrats was "oooo whitepeepoo hate u n shieet they gonna deport you ooooo you better not vote for them." But that propaganda is decades-old at this point, and Hispanics are now well-integrated enough into the wider American culture that they can see the bullshit for what it is.

Messicans want cheap gas and hate abortion, do Democrats honestly think that's a voting block they can depend on now?

Attached: 1655771398993.png (800x800, 14.15K)

i guess we will build that wall after all. Operation Wetback 2.0

Disgusting

Hell yeah brother, White Genocide is fucking sick as long as the shitskins being used to replace us vote for the kike-loving party that has an elephant as its symbol rather than the one with a donkey!

BASED BEANERS! PLEASE MARRY MY DAUGHTER PEDRO! MAGA! TOO MUCH WINNING! IT'S ABOUT THE CULTURE!

MY GARDNERS ARE CONSERVATIVE AND CHRISTIANS THAT'S WHAT MATTERS!

TACO TRUCKS!

I say this seriously, the ever-growing number of spics is the only hope the USA has of throwing off the yoke of globohomo. They really thought all the immigrants you'd be getting is nigs and didn't realize just how many more catholic spics were waiting for their chance.

RINO
We know what you're doing, Jews.
The spics and you have to go.

What an example of a Pyrrhic victory. A win for a kiked party at the cost of being a white majority country.

Attached: 1618246233851.jpg (1280x1122, 433.49K)

Conservative cucks are the first that needs to go

Attached: 1657063980596.png (771x580, 389.62K)

Is Glenn the most based faggot in existence?

Spic birthrates are already dropping off to normal American levels. Turns out after a few generations of living in a country where life isn't a constant struggle for survival, you get comfortable. You're welcome to have more white children at any time though, no one is stopping you but yourself.

I love that my wife's black boyfriend is a Republican. Take that, Democrats!

Attached: mutt.png (600x584, 170.61K)

Yes. We need allies to bring down globohomo, and the Hispanics still have the cojones.

Also we need to prioritize re-establishing dominance in our backyard, the Americas, before playing stupid games in Europe and Asia. Spanish speakers will help with that.

>if it were any generation other than one completely sedated by cell phones and drugs, they would have burned washington down on their own
Ok boomer. YOU are the reason why zoomers are like this. YOU could've done something but YOU didn't.

Kek. Of course low iq idiots on pol will think this is based because muh republican party until they realize this literally paves the way of the great replacement.

this is what the fuck I mean when I say I'm politically homeless

why do you fucking retards not understand that not liking biden does not mean spics will vote republican, i can't wait for democrats to win mid terms so this retarded narrative falls apart

Attached: 1655130059949.jpg (969x1107, 88.54K)

grew up in rural Georgia, and that was my experience, too. sure there were cartel gangbangers, but there were a lot of good folks from mexico and friends of mine and their families, who were hard working family people. compare this with niggers of which I could count the amount who had non-broken households on one hand. it also tracks with IQ. on average, beaners aren't at the tier of whites, but they're higher than niggers, AND, on top of that, the beaners who have made it to the US (unless they were already here such as with part of TX, NM, and some other areas) are already to the right of the bell curve for being able to make it to the USA in the first place.

i'm 25, but sure, i'm a boomer

Great, can't wait for the GOP to "evolve" on guns and the First Amendment to accommodate their new electorate. Own the libs!!

>IT'S EVERYONE'S FAULT BUT THE ZOOMERS FAULT THAT ZOOMERS TURNED OUT LIKE ZOOMERS DID AND NEVER UN-ZOOMED THEMSELVE!!
hi zoomer. fardid and shitted lately?

Approval/disapproval doesn't mean shit if they keep voting for democrats.

I dated a spic once. Her dad was a pill smuggler though. And as it turns out she was batshit insane, and snorted the vicodin papi got.

Doesn't matter, they're stealing it.

>they want the same thing most of Any Forums wants
a white ethnostate and a girlfriend???

Mexicans want to take food out of your fridge, but get uppity when other Mexicans want to take food from your fridge. The Hart-cellar act of 1965 was the downfall of the American middle class. And it all stems from injecting compassion into politics, where reason and logic should be the only factors, which was started in 1920 from the 19th amendment.

Attached: 9A1238C0-E289-4089-AFA1-A9BFDC09E8BC.gif (498x358, 1.39M)

Kikes
Astroturf will never look like real grass
It's absolutely unbelievable that you still can't understand this

Your retarded, ridiculous, pointless, assblasted rhetoric is so fucking laughable. Your lives are complete misery and even your most basic assumptions about the world have been proven clown like

What are you even attempting at this point?
Do you assume your repeated failed attempts at race-baiting are going to finally turn around now? Because you assumed you could ABSOLUTELY win here and literally cannot understand most people can read now?

Like.what is it. I seriously don't get why you keep embarrassing yourselves
What do you hope to.gain wearing a big red nose and driving a tiny car? Seriously, one of you answer me

Pedocrats flooded the country with blacks and mexicans thinking it would give them the edge, but all they've done is end their own party LUL

Kike. Stop seething like this seriously
>New electorate
Again, which party freed the slaves and HOW do you still think embarrassing yourself is a good move politically?

>* gobble * think of the * wolfs down entire turkey * food!!!

Is this pasta?

this unironically

I hate this country. The Jews always win.

Oh, that's why they keep getting absolutely hammered in state level elections I'm sure.

Fucking get out of the cave you've been living in