Wife abducted our kid and left

I came back from the army two months ago and since then I've been dealing with constant arguments and nagging. Yesterday it reached its peak after I told her the dinner tasted horrible. She started throwing me shoes and smashing dishes. I overreacted with anger and punched her in the face causing her lower lip to bleed. She fell down and cowered in a corner and after realizing what I've done I apologized to her. She called me a son of a whore, took our 3 year old kid and car and left. I called her mom and told her everything and she told me she doesn't know where she is. She's only 19 years old, how the fuck do I find her? Is it possible her mom's lying and she's there? I'm currently 30 and unemployed thanks to the draft, is this the reason she's acting like a bitch? The bills have been pilling up lately but I promised I'll get back on my feet soon. Anyone dealt with something similar? How do I convince her to come back?

Attached: 1643669618253.jpg (1280x720, 100.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wy3CdH7pw8k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Convince her to come back
Fucking lol, ain't gonna fucking happen.

You hit the mother of your child like a fucking ape. Need to fix yourself before you can expect to ever see your kid again. I'd be worried about her father cutting out your tongue.

Just call the police malaka and tell them there is a woman driving a car on public roads

yup, you're fucked
>I promised I'll get back on my feet soon
this means literally nothing to a woman, they have no means to properly conceptualize the future. understand that if you have the best woman in the world and you tell her this you are hurting her by drawing attention to the fact that her life is not as good as you ought to be making it. only if she trusts you completely will a woman stay with you while you "get back on your feet," and even in that case you are actually causing that woman pain.
you're shitty at taking care of women and shouldn't keep them. as far as getting this one back the most morally correct thing to do is not try.

You shouldn’t have apologized. You should have asserted dominance and put her in her rightful place. By apologizing you gave her an out.

>19
>30
>3 year old kid

You fucked a 15/16 year old?

>hit a woman
Yeah you deserve it.

>is this the reason
yes

get a job, if she doesnt come3 back start again with a new women.

do not contact her untill you have a job and have sorted your shit out. be a man

Read How to Win Friends and Influence people. It will help you stop being such a faggot.

Didn't you post about this yesterday. Are you trying to create a public record of this shit? Take a break from this website, get your life sorted out. Don't come here for attention/advice.

Attached: file.png (904x434, 96.6K)

Hate to say it, but this desu.

You and your gay stories

Another greekpost by a greekanon.

If you do something never apologize.

footage of OP's house
youtube.com/watch?v=Wy3CdH7pw8k

I'm starting to enjoy this new Greekposting
I like the in-world memeology that everyone in Greece is a borderline subhuman, impoverished retard with 0 social skills, it's just starting to make me laugh

Attached: 1641088918268.jpg (1016x1016, 453.72K)

You did the right thing by hitting your woman. Women are stupid whores that need to be put in their place. But why didn’t you beat your kid as well? They should know better than to disrespect their father. You failed big time in that aspect. Always keep the belt close for your children, if they’re not begging for mercy at your presence then you’re not parenting the Any Forums way.

That seems pretty 4channy of him

deserved

Why would she come back?

You can't provide and you hit her.

you have an army?

why?
she'd been winding up for weeks and cooked him a shit meal to bring it to a head
so hes supposed to be a dead beat dad "just because" she wants him to be.
this is a very common thing happends everywhere
is it possible she had been cheating on you when you were gone and shes going back to him?
can you find any proof of that?

OP's story is fag bait, but this is unironically correct. guys apologize to each other after a fight or scuffle, but if you EVER apologize to a woman over ANYTHING, she will hold that over your head until the day you die. women do not respect vulnerability or attempts at showing culpability or making compromise.

shes 19, a teenager, might have tried her best to cook but didnt end up well, youre all retarded

Wow, this EXACT SAME COPYPASTA AGAIN.

Attached: 1656992931165.jpg (956x1440, 123.59K)

>just med things

>hes supposed to be
no if he gats his shit together, then its on her. he isnt being a deadbeat. she is being a cunt. are you retarded?
he is being a dead beat dad at the moment. get a job sort his shit out is the best advice. do you want him to go begging like a bitch? he will never be a man if he does that

Nigga you ruined it, clean yourself, find a job, don't be a dick, learn when to shut the fuck up, learn how to count up to 10, learn how not to hit people, learn to realize when arguing is useless and just makes thing worse, go to counseling and maybe shell be back.

so she should leave because the world is falling apart and you said so?
pretty silly user, she could get herself killed pretty easily.
bad kike bad! No! bad kike! *hits kike with a roll of news paper* No! Bad! No! No!

It's this thread again, stop trying to subvert happy families

>closing your fist before striking
>apologizing
>not physically preventing her from leaving
All of those are a problem. Men really need to be taught basic woman management it would seem.

>She fell down and cowered in a corner and after realizing what I've done I apologized to her.
and with that you lost
no recourse for you now, buddy.
hitting her? fine, as long as you own it. apologizing? fine, as long as what you did was genuinely no fault of hers.
but both? dumbass.

Your only problem was hitting her only once.
She got scared but not enough. Women never leave true bullies.

>no actual argument given

Attached: 1657131803785.jpg (400x400, 16.3K)

you need to get a hobby Greek user
we all know you havent even touched a women

>so she should leave
you realy are a retarded fagot, no one said she should leave. but she has left
and he is the one who is the threat to her at the moment.

your a fagot, if that was my sister and she went back to a guy with out a job that ounched her in the face, i would go beat him

>she's 19
>kid is 3
Ok pedo. Nice pedo grooming thread faggot. Kys.

bad kike
cuckold.