Why are these people so evil bros?

Why are these people so evil bros?

Attached: BD91DE42-1D16-48BA-B4C4-8877A854FF0D.jpg (810x551, 81.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hli.org/resources/exposing-the-global-population-control/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's a part of their religion (sacrificing children to the fire of moloch)

I wish we could abort all niggers.

Spite. They seethe because we're so secure in our beliefs that they have to go the extra mile to be ugly to try and get us as riled up as they are.

Someone ask him why.

Especially if it’s a nigger chink or poojeet. Love abortion! Whose with me my white and powerful brothers?

If someone moved into your apartment and wouldn't leave, would you be morally justified in shooting them? Same thing, but with baby-tweezers.

It should be legal to kill the inconvenient up until the 400th trimester

False dichotomy. A better example is you willingly let someone into your home, allow them to crash on your couch while they get on your feet, and then you shoot them because "it's just too much trouble". Show your actual flag.

>its still morally permissible

I guarantee this person has no logically justifiable position to where if he sees the fetus as a human like himself, that's its justifiable to kill it. He's just saying words and hoping he won't have to make sense of them, then when he's called out on his position making no sense, he'll fall back to "well it's her body her choice" and to him, that'll be the end of it.

I think the same, except about niggers.

I don't think you know what dichotomy means, but an unwanted pregnancy is not "willingly" taken on. It is the unwanted byproduct of a thing that is done for another reason altogether. They wanted an orgasm. It's more like "willingly" inviting a plumber in in order to fix a faucet, and he refuses to leave.

>My unironic take
Why is Any Forums retardspeak leaking onto Twatter? Also, who the fuck cares, sage

Attached: 1657489896764.gif (435x250, 1.53M)

You can deny reality but you can’t avoid the consequences of denying reality. Fucking is for reproduction.

>even if you’re right, I’m ackshooallee still right.

What about cunts like you who promote WEF depopulation genocide programs?
hli.org/resources/exposing-the-global-population-control/
Everyone agrees (((YOU))) should be aborted from humanity. It's like regular abortion, just with guillotines.

Well, abort him, he said he's cool with it.

Attached: ShruggingShoulders-main_Full.jpg (500x375, 118.86K)

My unironic hot take is that it is acceptable to lynch people who promote, perform, or seek abortions for lifestyle and contraceptive reasons.

Attached: 1567868776140.gif (270x314, 3.98M)

Well no woman wants to rub cream made from this retards dead body onto thier sagging areholes

Because they are too stupid to realize that their rituals only seem to work because of biased application of faith.

>areholes
What is that? An anus having an existential crisis?

LOL the S dropped orf in transit

Earth needs to abort all of humanity at this point.
Whatever god is real fucked up hard and needs to start from scratch.

>Willingly engage in an activity that exists solely to create children
>'They didn't willingly make a child'

Attached: 1612275573522.png (443x474, 13.74K)

If you know that’s evil I hope you came to the promised New Covenant with the God of your fathers, through the Messiah Jesus Christ.

Great when can you exercise your right to abort him?

This is why roasties should be sterilized with curling irons

Based kike?

Depopulation is a good thing, just start with India, China, and Africa first.

You should blow your brains out, don't worry death is just a byproduct of something else you wanted to do.

Just registered a domain for the first time.
Guys give tips on how to make it into a incoming yielding website.
How do i make visitor pay me?

Attached: wef2020.webm (600x338, 1.23M)

How is that a hot take? It's been the explicit position of ethical philosophy since at-least the violinist argument from the 70s.

Anti-choice folks want to make "personhood" the center of the argument because they think they have a leg to stand on. Pro-choice folks said "sure: let's call them full, human, people at conception. Doesn't make abortion immoral because a woman still gets to make decisions about her own body and what gets to live in it."

That's like saying getting burned is an unwanted byproduct of sticking your hand in a fire. We should stick your whole body in a fire.

If someone puts their hand on a burner and goes to the ER, the doctors don't say "well your fault so we can't treat you. Hope you don't get an infection kthnxbai."

Muh violinist
Muh baby seeds

All popular arguments in favor of abortion were constructed by a single rotten-souled old jewess in the 1970s, Judith Jarvis Thomson. She died childless.

As expected of a jew, her arguments are cleverly constructed but fall apart when subjected to basic fundamental morality, the good impulses of a proper human nature, or any concept of the responsibilities of motherhood. They are arguments that hold up selfishness as the greatest moral value and material wealth as the greatest moral good, and should be thrown in the trash can alongside Ayn Rand.

Attached: 20121219163917-1_0.jpg (368x335, 63.51K)

there has never been a period in human history where killing other humans was a taboo

Maybe treating a burn isn't killing a baby.

Incorrect. The reason both of those arguments are still taught in every single ethics class in the world is because they hold up and, so far, are impossible to beat.

Did you already have the holes dug for those goalposts, before you moved them?

Or maybe baby killing Jews run our schools.

tell him to abort himself
or can someone preform the abortion for him

Cool. Post your logical proof invalidating either. That or stop pretending to know what you're talking about.

Am I wrong? Is treating a burn the same as killing a baby? Why don't you just keep your legs closed and live a healthy lifestyle instead of being a gutter whore? Why don't you try to score between those goalposts?

I know killing babies is wrong. Simple as.