What should a person do when arrested by police?

What should a person do when arrested by police?

Attached: 1657509342330m.jpg (1024x576, 66.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d-7o9xYp7eE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

say I dindu nuffin while assisting arrest to failure, followed by i cant breathes to failure

Fuck your mothers ass, nigger

state that you hate the antichrist and reach for their gun

Attached: 12305295-E469-4F55-92DE-65073E92CEC1.jpg (476x620, 48.18K)

Test

Answer all their questions truthfully and never stay silent, they’re here to help you.

Attached: 84FC2D3C-8EB4-404A-B298-5CBA5419DE01.jpg (611x860, 92.84K)

I suppose it depends what they're being arrested for

Shit in your hand, look that officer straight in the eye, and shake his hand. Hell definitely hire you then!

ask for their badge number and act hostile until they shoot you

Never say a fucking word.
>youtube.com/watch?v=d-7o9xYp7eE
A good video explaining just a small fraction of the ways talking to the police can and will fuck you over completely.

He shall sneed

Tell the truth so they can tell the judge to be lenient since you helped them out they will help you out.

>I invoke my fifth amendment privilege against self-incrimination, and respectfully decline to answer your questions.
>I would like to speak to my attorney.

There is that video of the policeman on youtube telling you to just not say anything. Unless you are in a shithole where the guys are going to torture you, you should just be quiet and not respond to anything until your lawyer comes and gets you out. Whether you're innocent or guilty matters little.

Whites shouldn't allow themselves to be taken into custody by this phony ass government.
If subhuman, stop resisting and accept your fate.

Disclose. Disclose. Disclose.
Police are public servants, qualified and morally obligated to be therapists, preachers, lawyers, and friends.

and always suddenly reach for your back

Before existing the car wipe your hands in fecal matter and say it's a religious thing. If he discriminates then sue the police, city, county, and state

Admit to every single thing the police accuses him of
I did this when I got arrested and at the trial I asked to represent myself cause I didn't need no lawyer
Judges let me walk "due to stupidity"
There's actually such a law in Greece

It depends on what you're being arrested for. If political reasons, or for "crimes" against the regime, etc, don't get arrested at all costs.
If you're unarmed - just shut up. Literally don't make a single sound at any point. You don't talk to cops. Pretend you can't even hear them. You owe them no testimony of any kind and what they will do with ANY testimony is right there in your Miranda.
>Can and will be used AGAINST you
The police will never testify on your behalf, ever.
You are not a slick talking hotshot. You are not a criminal mastermind from a TV drama. You do not own the police and they are not intimidated by your large vocabulary.
Shut. Up.
Do NOT talk to anyone but your lawyer. Ever. No matter what they tell you.
>Your friends all say YOU did it
Be silent
>We have all the evidence, don't you want to clear your conscience?
Be silent
>You have will have lighter sentence if you just cooperate
Be silent
>We can work out a deal if you rat someone out
Be silent
This is not "badass" advice, or gangland, or sovereign citizen garbage. This is the most important legal right our constitution guarantees.
Just. Shut. Up.

I tell them the truth of course, with all possible details, because they're public servants and will not harm me because I dindu nuffin. They'll let me out even before the lawyer arrives.

staying silent doesn't always work because the police can claim that they didn't know that you were exercising rights. they could say, "he was silent so he was interfering with the investigation, he never invoked his rights." so, if arrested, say to the police officer AND inside the police cruiser
>i request to meet with my attorney in person as soon as possible
>i am invoking my right to remain silent from here on
if you don't say these two things around a bodycam or cruiser microphone, the police will say you're interfering with the investigation because you never actually invoked the right to remain silent

Say nothing and wait for lawyer, glowies and zogbots will try and do anything to get a confession or further incriminate you

Shit your pants like what are they gonna do let you go because their car now smells like shit? No they are going to have to smell it for the entire ride and clean it up afterwards while you sing pee pee poo poo give me your answer please

run like a motherfucker before they cuff you
(ancient African slavery avoidance tactic)

Don't say anything.
Make sure any cameras catch both yours AND the cop's faces during interrogation. Do not under any circumstance be the only face on camera.

You don't need to invoke a right for it to be active. This claim will get thrown our immediately and is essentially just a police "fuck you" for winning the game.
Just shut up.

>Judges let me walk "due to stupidity"
>There's actually such a law in Greece
if this was the case, there wouldn't be a single person in jail in greece KEK

Mag dump

I think all those redpill acap videos mention that. "Remain silent" means not telling them anything about the criminal matter or your personal life. It doesn't mean you turn into a video game silent protagonist. You must ask, repeatedly, to see a lawyer. You can also ask them to go to the bathroom.

Follow officers commands. Lacking docility in the presence of law enforcement will lead to a one-sided trial-by-combat.

Lol

I actually researched the law and it didn't apply in my case
It is a law for when you try to commit a crime but it's so stupid that it won't work
For example trying to poison someone with a tablet of aspirin
But somehow the judges applied it to me and let me walk
Guess they saw something in me

Do not make any statement. Even with a lawyer present. Do not even claim you have an alibi. You can mention your alibi in court. The police have to prove you don't have a good alibi before going to court tho