What kind of sick joke is this plant holy fuck i was tripping for 3 days and talking to my walls thinking they were...

What kind of sick joke is this plant holy fuck i was tripping for 3 days and talking to my walls thinking they were people. Good god atleast i know what its like to be an actual skizo
I drank this 3 days ago ive only came to now.

Attached: Screenshot_20220711-084839_Brave.jpg (1080x1641, 261.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ToQ8PWYnu04
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lol lmfao
glad you didn’t go blind

We told you not to

I've never heard of this

Was that the datura thread or did you go out and try datura and make a new thread after reading the horror stories that were posted?

Looks like morning glory

That's not datura

No i made a tea from the "seed pods" i got from my buddy from mexico fucking horrid. That was my thread. Im the same OP. Jannies this is political

user did you in your divine retardation almost commited suicide ?

Did you do absolutely no research on the extremely potent deliriant drugs you intended to do before doing them?

i used to have an angel's trumpet plant that an ex killed.

Are they legal to buy?

Looks like a morning glory. Shouldn't do drugs user

Its a pic off google.

I nearly died when I tried it, that you came to and were still in your own house is a blessing of a degree you don't know enough to appreciate.

Yes but dont do it seriously dude.

isn't that bindweed?

There is datura picture on Google

Yeah im drinking whiskey and listening to trip reports tis a close call thank God. Seriously i think my guardian angel was watching over me

stories niggers, let's hear em

you need to calm down,, just make some home'made crystals and enjoy the summer

Attached: first-part.jpg (777x490, 109.56K)

Welcome back. Can you confirm it was datura? Anything from the trip stand out as notable? What’s standing out now that you’re almost down

did you even learn anything or were you too disoriented to think the whole time
i've always thought there was something really important in datura but it's too close to death for me to do it without panicking
maybe now it would be better

so this shit basically fucks up your temporal lobes and disintigrates your consciousness and awareness for a few days?

why the fuck would you get high on that

At least it goes to show human consciousness is pretty robust I guess

Stupid nigger. I'm glad you're ok but don't talk about it here because you may influence anther genius to try it.

Well its kinda fuckn hard to remember but i boiled a tea of this cancer at like 9pm and started tripping i felt pretty drunk but saw shadow people i guess thats what they are but i guess according to my roomate i was just sat in my room bumbling like a moron for like 42 hours i had the worst cotton mouth im morning drinking rn just to cope with the hell i just went through.

>How to die form retardation the orginal recipe

wild

Did you smoke imaginary cigarettes and talk to friends who weren't actually there?

crushed cherry pits will stop the trip

scopolamine is a hell of drug youtu.be/ToQ8PWYnu04

Attached: 1649015917364.jpg (800x599, 62.99K)

I did thought i had my vape several times but i found it in my desk drawer. Weird man

Bindweed looks similar to Datura. Nature is fucking funny with how it trolls people. Now please excuse me, my Cow Parsley tea is steeping.

Attached: Hedge Bindweed.jpg (800x611, 139.38K)

The seeds of which are also hallucinogenic.

Shrooms are psychedelic, datura is a deliriant. From a purely hallucinogenic perspective, psychedelics would distort and animate patterns and details, while a deliriant will make you see things that aren't actually there. It's also super toxic and can kill you.
What did you see OP?

I remember when I was a young man I tried to clean my dorm really good. I mixed chlorine and bleach and almost fainted. Don’t mix cleaning chemical kids.

the root of the plant is even worse.

Smoking your hair is the real redpill

Attached: harsmoked.png (2000x2152, 317K)

dam bro thats sounds crasy

See previous replies kinda drunk rn and i sense the eternal transgender jannies nuking my thread if i get banned ill update in a few days the hppd is insane.

Yeah every trip report I've read people always smoke imaginary cigarettes and end up having full conversations with people that aren't actually there. They look away for a second then all the sudden they are gone. Also an insatiable thirst no matter how much water you drink. My friend had a giant jug of this shit when I was a teenager and I almost drank some. I'm so glad I didn't.