Why is Nazism a banned political ideology but Islam isn't?

Why is Nazism a banned political ideology but Islam isn't?

Attached: D3Dh5goUgAE_GdR.jpg (1433x1797, 232.85K)

Because Islam didn't wage an open war against half of the northern hemisphere, shit for brains.

Shitskins are allowed to be political incorrect

Imagine being this much of retarded leftists cuck

>Muzzscum doesn't know
>Muzzscum can't observe

But it does.

Another question is: Why isn't communism?

Not true, you inbred island nigger whitoid kaffir dog

Why isn't communism and Judiasm banned ideologies?

HAVE I GOT SOME NEWS FOR YOU!

Attached: truth about crusades.jpg (750x580, 97.4K)

I love both Ottoman-era Islam and Nazism. They complement each other nicely. Emphasis on the family unit, order, scholasticism, honor. They created separate systems for people of various backgrounds. If not for jealous shithole countries, the world would be better off with both of these empires running the show.

Modern African and Asian Muslims are non-white kuffar and should be genocided.

AND IF YOU THINK IT'S OVER, I HAVE SOME MORE FUCKING NEWS.

Attached: truth bomb muslims.png (1259x755, 100.31K)

Nah, we went there and bobbed them for Israel so we could flood your country and destabilize you. Don’t look behind the curtains while your white leaders sell out your children and turn them to trannies and fags: you MUST take your anger out on the poor FOB schmuck instead.

Nazism is not a political ideology. It's a personality cult. Like Islam and modern christianity.
>Armin Navabi, Founder of the Atheist Republic
>Atheist Republic
you know why that person pretend it is now.

I always wondered what would happen if islam spread to the European nations and Christianity to the arab nations how would history turn out?

Same thing would happen.
They're both ultra violent personality cults and Satanist. Islam was arguably started by the jesuits and zionist anyway.

>christians are passive niggercattle
>news at 11

>Why is Nazism a banned political ideology
Because if this shit ever makes a comeback it will have Whites wipe themselves off for good and not even the Jew is insane enough to allow that.

Attached: ww2deathtollineurope.png (1604x1024, 52.07K)

Interesting take.

>Why is Nazism a banned political ideology but Islam isn't?

>1. Not a political ideology.
If you are to make its prescription to life and how people should behave the same as a political ideology, then every religion is a political ideology.

>2. Protected under every constitution/charter in the West.
As Islam is a religion, it enjoys protections in every Western and some Eastern democracies. It cannot be outlawed or banned without major overhauls to the constitutions of these nations and no country has seen the need to do so.

>3. Nazism was banned because of its focus on hatred of the Jews.
Because Jews themselves are a protected class, a political ideology that demonizes them has to be outlawed, especially since it is anit-democratic in its rhetoric. Now, I don't personally think it should be outlawed, but mainland Europeans are so fucking stupid and mindless that it might need to be banned so that they don't end up doing more pogroms.

In short, you're wrong for a variety of different reasons and you're trying to use sophistry in order to get around the reality that Islam is a religion and not an ideology.

Attached: DeathOfInnocence.jpg (900x546, 85.49K)

>If you are to make its prescription to life and how people should behave the same as a political ideology, then every religion is a political ideology.

Every religion is a political ideology.

Attached: wiggle budgie.gif (120x89, 28.03K)

>Because Islam didn't wage an open war against half of the northern hemisphere, shit for brains

Just throwing bait away like that

Attached: 1657423687555.png (693x703, 296.5K)

Because islam is controlled opposition.

Because God supports Islam

Islam doesn't discriminate based on race so Islam is better