Even Captain America had to lie to get into the military. Today, he wouldn't make it...

Even Captain America had to lie to get into the military. Today, he wouldn't make it. We would have lost World War 2 without him. Maybe something needs to change?
twitter.com/FreeToDisagree1/status/1546320252212072449

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-11 at 10-40-43 Simple_Redleg on Twitter.png (597x485, 96.86K)

No 18 year old wants to die in a pointless war for jews only to see the entire thing collapse after pullout, just like they watched play out for their entire lives.

Complete the tweet
>If the military wants enlistment again they need to...

>Even Captain America had to lie to get into the military.
He sounds like he would fit perfectly in the new vision of the US army

Donate more money to Israel

Cut off benis

>hell, even captain america steve rogers lied repeatedly trying to enlist
captain america is fictional. why do these faggots always try to use fictional stories as an example for the real world?

cut IQ, mental health, and physical fitness requirements. Also age is just a number.

>fictional
They can't tell the difference

It doesn't help their argument. It makes it seem nonserious.

Add dilation booths to US tanks.

at least one good thing though. just starve the globohomo machinery of bodies.
none of them are capable of carrying out their plans by themselves, they always need willing golem enforcers. without them, they can't do shit

Attached: file.png (510x43, 6.43K)

The US military has become pretty gay. Fuck joining them faggots.

Attached: 1656775477724.jpg (1024x768, 778.31K)

Stories matter a lot. It's the reason they hate religion but love some retarded simplified feel-good action.

They'll open an equivalent of the French Foreign Legion
In the meanwhile they begin to lean heavily into PMCs which are staffed by vets that left the military

Thank you goyim for consuming product and continuing to get excited for next product I'll give you 1/2 of a shekel but if you continue watching you'll get 0/0 of a shekle

No I didn’t because I’m not a cripple

accept disappointment

>MUH CAPESHIT
Why the fuck can't these faggots make an argument without referencing childrens fiction?

lol get wrecked fagits

Attached: 20220711_110930.jpg (720x859, 295.2K)

>hmm our conservative recruiting pool is drying up because they think we're too woke
>I know, let's accuse them of being toxic
they still don't get it