Anyone else remember when more than 50 intel officials said Hunter's laptop was Russian disinfo?

How do you think they are taking the news about the icloud/iphone leak?

Political because America's intelligence agencies and their top officers are clearly compromised, impacting national security.

Attached: spies.jpg (1373x1535, 495.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gettr.com/post/p1hv9fm39c1
politifact.com/search/?q=hunter biden
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm feeling really sleepy
AHHHHHHGH
HMM
yeah I'm super sleepy
Aren't you sleepy?

no, but I remember 17(!) agencies

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-11 at 17.41.42.png (2472x1414, 614.29K)

All those nose.

all jews lmao
take a good luck twitter tourists. the people who look like this have what you misnomer as 'white' privilege.

To paraphrase the great Harry Reid
>Well, Trump isn't president, is he?

lel, that was huge

Wasn't it 23?

based front page, too bad nobody reads. honestly people aren't really interested in the truth anymore, they love the lie.

>How do you think they are taking the news about the icloud/iphone leak?
No one cares. Nothing will happen to Biden's son.
Mutts voted the corrupt politician stereotype into office. What the fuck did you expect to happen?
>Bu bu but it wasn't a fair election.
Biden is in the office right now and 330 million coward commie retarded faggots watching and allows it.
YOU FUCKING DESERVE THIS!

Attached: 1653913426864.png (678x612, 192.83K)

gettr.com/post/p1hv9fm39c1

Jack Maxey basically denouncing the Kiwi leaker as delusional after his three month social media blackout.

Actively suppressing the data.

Censoring major social media sites.

Bot farms at work.

Who knows, they could be upset.

Let's get this motherfucking war started already. Fuck the alphabet agencies, fuck Trump,Biden, and all the other bosses. I'm sick of these cowardly motherfuckers getting rich off the rest of us.

hunter biden's nice big white cock conflicts with their bbc demoralization shilling. thats why they suppressed it

The Kremlin tried to sell Hunter's devices to Rudy for $5 million. Trump told Rudy to buy it himself, but Rudy was afraid to pony up the money. The DOJ said once it's been in the hands of foreign intelligence, it can't be trusted even if a half dozen emails were verified. The devices have zero credibility regardless of what RT, Sputnik, Breitbart or OAN says.

politifact.com/search/?q=hunter biden

Should I create a browser extension that flags those 51 names? How should I name it "I see U" or "Glows"

explain this then tranny kike nigger cock sucking twitter tourist

Attached: 1648941438762.webm (576x1024, 1.06M)

cope and dilate

Didn't the contents of the laptop get entered into the congressional record?

Attached: pjimage-52-e1648579257575.jpg (1280x549, 60.8K)

citation needed. get fucked BIden bro

never trust zogbots! we are the secret service now!

Attached: CIA Manipulating European Countries.png (1523x1894, 425.46K)

special agent user

Attached: codemonkey Teaching Alt RIght Intelligence Work Q.png (913x1351, 512.92K)

Hunter Biden looks like younger Jordan Peterson.

and the paper they put out as evidence was "facebook posts and Russia Today ads were influenced by Putin"